Sup Forums absolutely /btfo/

Sup Forums absolutely /btfo/

Yeah I'll enjoy the stagnant taste of your sodium drenched slop you call soup.
I'm sure it'll speed up the process of heart disease in the process of warming my heart.

>if you don't enjoy seeing sodomites on the telly you have a cold, dead heart

>If you don't applaud child abuse you're a monster

>pointing out that child abuse is child abuse makes you a monster too

campbells is also a sponsor of the NFL

Campbell's is now officially /my soup/

Kek pretty good response to be honest. Have to give it to them

I like the part of the commercial where the one dad fingers his sons asshole then then takes turns with the other dad sniffing his fingers

choke on it fag

this thread makes me want soup

>Your commercial makes me sick
>Well you're evil

I wouldn't get too attached. With this kind of bullshit, they may die before the AIDS takes you. Then what will you eat?

Campbell's is a family food...gay families. Maybe straight people eat Campbells, we don't know. Frankly, we don't want to know. It's a market we can do without.

jesus christ that's repulsive. I'm never gonna buy campbell's anymore.

>if you don't applaud child abuse you're a monster
and yet i don't see all of pol roiling in a boiling pot of angry spaghetti over religious indoctrination of children.

In the end, theres no such thing as abuse of child rearing, because it boils down to one thing; "Anyone who teaches a child to believe something I don't agree with should be forced to do it my way"

Enjoy the hard arteries we know you love hard things

Huff on some yeast fungus bitch ass
Truvada

And you, soft cucked things
>can i go hang with my buddies stacy?
>imma zuck they dicks and hate myself anyways

excellent post AIDS fag

Nigga why are you defending gays?

Some triggered pink haired girl lost it.

Not an argument.

Excellent post illiterate slime drinker. Enjoy when she pees on you and you congratulate yourself for the accomplishment of having made her "cum". Zika super gonorrhea ass and throat cancer jewish bull dyke and pharisee
Because nobody agrees with anything on this board. Fucking nigger

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

Oh it's an argument all right. How's the borg queen treating you?

>both appear to be cis
>both of them are white
What's this, 2015?

>Opens can of Campbells Chicken Noodle Soup
>Two sad little cubes of """chicken"""
>A dozen water flavoured noodles
>Bitter piss yellow broth

Yeah, just what the doctor ordered.

An apple from genesis a day, stupid goyim

>An apple from genesis a day, stupid goyim
What?

Youre fucking devastated i couldnt care less. Cant wait til the nukes you caused start flying and all you can say is soup and emails. That you do both of all the time

Figure it out

You just know those homos are diddling that kid.

Epstein trial kiss of putin youtube video. A daily thread about a female teacher raping her underage students. Grab my daughter's ass. Grab them in regular manner

>Syphilitic queer trying to communicate
Oh, I get it.

>Based Campbell's

Honestly, I'd bait the fuck out of anyone if I ran a company's social media. These days controversy is the cheapest and most effective way. Especially an ancient household brand like them. Everyone is too worried about offending people these days and that's why I kneel with a spoonful of delicious wholesome Campell's on CBS NFL Sunday.

Did Campbell’s also film them raping the kid or did they do that after?

You're possessed by demons. Go back to the masonic lodge

>all men are shit
Lead the way, pedo
>calls themselves 'pedes'; has probably underage pisstapes; worship pagan frogs

How do they fit so many chicken cloacas in one can?

Also how would birds have gay sex?

>the complete state of the homophobe

that's kinda funny

Stop lying Milo, your soup of choice is nut juice, hot and black.

Campbell's tryin' to do the Wendy's thang.

>muh trichomoniasis
Faggots made the blacked threads?

I hope Trump gets impeached so Mike Pence can zap the gay out you faggot degenerates.

Faggot

>implying that's not what cambells soup implied

>thread yesterday about a hetero russian couple who killed and ate 30 people
>Fritzl
>muh personal responsibility

Phobia is fear.
I suffer from a disorder called Homodisgust. I mean going to sleep in your own bedsheets with someone's shit all over your dick. You literally wake up caked in someone else's shit.
It's scatological

Woman enabler

>15 posts by this id
Oh shit, this fagget seems angry. What are you angry about tho, fagget? Some people just think it's gross to fuck in your intestines and flaming fags like you are annoying. Can you stop being a flaming fag for a change?

You have anal too. Look how fucking demented you are over a tin can. Two sphincters. Poop doesnt store that low. I already said you get pissed on. Women have slime. Period blood. And no g spots. You hate your own life and gender. Not my problem. Bye. Go flick your beans. Winning.

You think I buy the canned jew? That shit is lined with plastic containing BPA. Nice try, you filthy kikes, push any message you want, I ain't buying it.

>Faggots made the blacked threads?

Obviously something we can all agree on

Your president is a pedo. A city in your country leads aids diagnoses against fags by a 20:1 margin. Fags outbreed you by 7:1

All OP are fags just like your gramma

2D bitches do none of that, plus they get me high when I glue their likeness to store mannequins.

Good one pede

>we should be accepting of everyone's nasty sexual fetishes

when did this become a meme? There's nothing wrong with people loving scat fetish behind closed doors, but I don't want two people talking about how much they love poop in my soup commercial. Especially not one involving a kid. Same with being gay, I don't care if you're gay behind closed doors but not in my family soup commercial. Liberals have gone too far

the absolute state of faggots in current year

You should see how they warm up the can every night.
Golly gosh I'm amazed the kid has an appetite

old and gay

Does this faggot think his arguments make sense? Is he seriously just assuming random sexual fetishes because he thinks everyone is as deviant and depraved as the typical faggot?

Pence is so comfy

I'm good, I've seen the ingredients list for your soup. It makes a dog's ball sweat sound appetizing by comparison.

Pls keep your erotic phantasy about Putin to yourself, thank you.
Why are you so butthurt tho.. oh shit!

Dropping 2 birds with one stone.
Love it!
My choices are getting smaller and easier by the day! Love it!
Come back 1960's and 70's except for big hairy bush on women.

great another reason for me not to buy their crap

Eh, I don't buy their products. Good thing Chef Boyardee isn't by them. I'd buy store brand anyways, usually made by the same producer, just different labels.

no, it's the absolute state of hetero retards who don't know basic biology. the inside of a woman's cunt is the 2nd most nasty place on the human body. your mouth is more dirty than your asshole and the next thing to the mouth is a vagina.

when you kiss that thing you're kissing dead baby parts, you're kissing yeast, you're kissing all the bacteria that breeds inside it. you think there's not shit inside that thing? HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHhaHAHHHhaaaaaaaaaaaahHHHH

women are disgusting and can't wipe their own ass properly. when they shit their feces gets on their vagina when they wipe. enjoy retard

without croutons, one is indeed forced to improvise

this is fake