One Piece

I miss her already.
When will we see her again?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/True_History
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Soon I hope.

One Piece thread?

It just hit me how blackbeard is able to take devil fruits powers...
I believe he has awakened his devil fruit and be able to affect objects, that way the knife Burges was carrying could be able to take Devil Fruits power with it. The user that holds the knife can then be able to utilize the devil fruit's power as if he had eaten it.
What do you think?

Honestly, she's not too great. She's so bland that I don't think about her much when she's not on panel.

Slutfag detected.

>implying robin didn't whore herself out for 'survival' for 20 years

I can manage because of this sexy fuckbunny we got for this arc

It's alright, since Nami is especially gorgeous this time

Why again hasn't she caught on in Japan?

she is the 3rd most popular female character

they all the same to me desu

I remember reading something saying she wasn't as popular as you'd expect her to be. Guess that was full of shit.

She was more popular than Nami during the CP9 arc. She just hasn't done much besides play support since then. Her best moment in years was the Ryuunosuke gag.

?

I miss her bangs

i'm saying wan piss waifus are shit even naruto and bleach has better ones

>play support
So has the slut.
Your point?

ah, I actually knew you were baiting and just wanted to make sure, thanks

Your taste is bad and you should kill yourself

Robin is too happy now.

She needs to go back to be sexystoic with ocassional cute.

but that would be senseless character degression
that Robin is so happy now after finally finding true friends and a place where she belongs is logical and good

When will we see the World's Strongest Man again?

>that Robin is so happy now after finally finding true friends and a place where she belongs is logical and good

It's also boring and complacent.

Maybe Kaido will kidnap and torture her to make her read the ponyglyphs.
They certainly alluded to her being in a position of severe danger with her forbidden knowledge.

ow the edge

I don't understand why anyone would follow Big Mom.
She randomly gets crazy and starts killing her own crew and family.

Same for Kaido who gets into fits of anger over trivial things and smacks people around, possibly killing them.

Meanwhile Shanks and Whitebeard are pretty much amazing and Blackbeard's a cool captain to follow too if you're strong enough for him to recruit you.

What?

Characters having to face some kind of conflict is edgy?

>It's also boring and complacent.
not really

When you got power you will always find lots of people who will follow you, it is just natural

>I don't understand why anyone would follow Big Mom.

Ohana, nigga.

Also she seems pretty good at managing and governing infrastructure.

>pretty good at managing and governing infrastructure

She literally obliterated her own city in the last chapter

that aint a measure of governance though

that's just her being a fatty with mood swings

holy shit this panel makes me dick hard
Nami is so sex

I know what you mean. With this pose and perspective it looks like she leans forward a bit, ready to receive the dick from behind

Bitch don't kill my vibe!

I want more of best bros.

I miss that cat

Hopefully next time we see her she'll have had a powerup and she'll be able to grow full giant clones

>Robin will never pick you up and squeeze you between her breasts

>mfw patiently waiting for Bonney to join

So, I remembered this story that my mother used to read me when I was a child.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/True_History

Wouldn't it be cool if Oda was influenced by it?

My nigga

Me too user. me too. Now she just looks like Hancock 2.0

>Stop with this Jack the Jobber meme!!!
>He jobs
>Nobody speaks about him again

Are Jackfags the most pathetic existence that ever traversed these threads?

They are still best girls

What the fuck am I reading, I don't remember this. Akainu got his ass whipped by buggy, begged for mercy and left the marines out of shame? How fucking lame is that? I thought maybe Luffy would fight him Akainu again out of revenge for his brother but now it seems unlikely.

>actually wanting illogical character degression because of m-muh favourite waifu personality

They never truly existed, it were just people who were fed up with your autistic ass

This is such nonsense.

Yeah, he is not even dead

*THE Kaido

I will marry Robin

Post characters who are completely and utterly dead.

Am I doing it right?

Perfect, user. Perfect.

I've won 99 battles but stairs aint one

I'd want to marry Perona to be honest.

HORO HORO HORO HORO

nice numbers and great taste

I guess this general is dead 6 days of the week huh

Not as dead as Zoro's love interest

Yes, and thank god we finally reached this point after all these meme'ing faggots were banned. Only make threads when there is something to discuss, general after general only lets the overall thread quality go to shit.

*Sir Crocodile

>ywn see Croc/Doffy alliance

absolutely GOAT character at the right. Left is great too.

>tfw Doffy is a cool character but had a shit fight unlike Crocodile who had the best arc in the series aside from Arlong Park and the best fight in the series

What are the major opinions/theories/ideas of the arc so far?

>Why/how Sanji left his family
>Has Brook met Dragon
>There is a traitor among the strawhats
>Pudding's true motives
>Big Mom's abilities
>Jinbei joining
>Will we actually take down a yonko here or just a skirmish

Do dead ships count? I'll go first

>it's another sanjifag episode

Big Mom's ability creates a tether on a certain spot using the victim's life. Each step the victim takes takes away a year of their life.
Luffy will have this happen to him but he won't run away, he will stand and fight the Yonko even though he will be bloody and beaten within an inch of his life. He will only be able to use stretching attacks and perhaps will activate his awakening to defeat Big Mom.
Zoro will cut The Lord Kai D. O Sama in half.

Brook did not meet dragon. That was just a shitty niggerstream translation

Is her hat alive as well, those eyes

What happened to the revolutionary army anyway? Why was Blackbeard targeting them?

It's noteworthy how much of a tank Doffy was especially for a non logia head villain. He didn't even use his awakening before he took a shit ton of damage. If the plot had followed the original plan that was to get Kaido, who was stated to be more than capable of utterly destroying Doffy, to engage him, we would not have seen how much effort it would take for even a trained Luffy to take him out.

It serves as a reminder on how strong, or actually how durable we should expect villains to be in the New World.

Luffy is certainly capable of dealing shitton of damage but his endurance is his weak point. If he can't deal enough damage fast enough he is out of the game for a while before he can attack again. Something that someone close to admiral level can take advantage of.

I, for one enjoyed the fight just for those reasons even though I would enjoy to see two villains fight to the death on screen.

>Alabasta best arc
>Croc best fight
nope that is W7/Enies Lobby and Lucci

yes, it has a sweat drop in one panel

Because Sabo ate his Mera Mera Fruit.

He wants Dragons fruit

According to the news, they got their shit wrecked by Blackbeard.

You sure that was the reason? If he'd really wanted it he would have taken part in the gladiator fight himself instead of sending one his crew members.

Nope, the news just reported about the hideout being in ruins, nothing more

>Lucci
>interesting character
nope
>Enies Lobby
>having better characters or fights than Alabasta
nope. Zoro vs Kaku was pretty funny. Sanji vs Jabra was a nice fight with a badass finish. Franky vs chapapa dude was great.
But were any of the villains in this arc interesting except from Spandam? Nope.
Is Crocodile the best One Piece character in both cool factor and how well he's written? Yup.
Did Enies Lobby have the great moments such as Croc BTFOing Luffy twice, Mr Prince, Usopp's speech or Zoro cutting Mr 1? Hell even Nami's fight was good.
It's perfect.

Did luffyfags ever recover from being EPIC BTFO?

Which is curious, since the last time we were shown the Revolutionary Army, Dragon was starting to gather. I guess they could have left or run and BB earthquaked the joint out of frustration.

I just noticed Zoro didn't react to Robin here.
Why is that?

He's too much of a cool motherfucker.

>But were any of the villains in this arc interesting except from Spandam? Nope.
Same can be said about the villains in Alabasta.
>Is Crocodile the best One Piece character in both cool factor and how well he's written? Yup.
I like Croc but in that regard he does not hold a candle against Doflamingo. So far Croc is still too much of a blank sheet.
>Did Enies Lobby have the great moments such as Croc BTFOing Luffy twice, Mr Prince, Usopp's speech or Zoro cutting Mr 1? Hell even Nami's fight was good
Are you kidding? Enies Lobby has the most iconic scenes in the manga: I want to live, Sogeking, Merry coming to the rescue, G2, G3, Monster Chopper, Robin flashback etc. And Namis fight was far better than against Mrs. Doublefinger too.

fuck oda making it so that romance never takes place

I want ghost bitch to fuck zoro

>fuck oda making it so that romance never takes place
you mean bless him
that there are still so much shipperfaggots is just mind-boggling

the characters need to fuck

its simple

why? if you want to see characters from a manga fucking you can read some hentai doujins

but then its not canon

horohorowhore needs to make zoro not be such a tight assed prick

Wait is it supposed to be more expensive?

>tfw cried when the crew reunited in the anime

>There is a traitor among the strawhats

Aw man, I can't imagine who it could possibly be. They all seem very loyal to me with Robin probably being the first or second most loyal.

i like woop slap x tsuru

Brook or Usopp

Both are a bit too brown to be trusted

>Why/how Sanji left his family
My crack theory is that he somehow caused his mother to die.
>Pudding's true motives
I think she was telling the truth.
>Big Mom's abilities
Won't work on Luffy for some reason
>Jinbei joining
Of course. Definitely.
>Will we actually take down a yonko here or just a skirmish
Only if Germa becomes an ally.

i got a frog in my throat when Rayleigh tells Luffy to get going and he still sets his bag down and says
>Rayleigh...I'll do it! I'll become pirate king!!
It takes stones to say that to the former pk's right hand man.

pekoms
pedro
carrot
are not to be trusted