Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu

Other urls found in this thread:

rezero.wikia.com/wiki/Natsuki_Subaru/Synopsis
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

1st for Emilia

Great, now I'm really starting to feel disappointed YP licensed this.

Reminder that the curtains blowing like that in the background make it look like she's wearing a bride's veil.

Guys, what do you think will be animeonlyfags reaction to tragic ending of anime/3rd arc?

Happy, because it's not that tragic at all.

whats this?

All-night screening event.
Episodes 1-11 + episode 12 prescreening.

Crying into the dakimakura of Rem.

Reminder that this is so chuuni so it hurts

Confirmed best girl, Emilia-fags BTFO
Don't know because I am an animeonlyfag.

>Confirmed best girl
Nah. Pic related is the real best girl.

who are those people

user, don't go starting shit up.

>Confirmed best girl

Confirmed for shit. Can't she only befriend him? She found a precious friend, and she wants to ruin everything forcing herself over him as a second waifu.

hopefullly ep 12 is 40 min

Which arc do they reveal Subaru's backstory with his shitty dad? Is it even true or did I fall for fake spoilers?

I remember that pasta that used to be posted at the start of threads showing how mentaly unstable Subaru is after the "I love both of you" shitstorm happened.

For me Emilia tan will always be the best girl.

What's the deal with that furry on the left?

silly subaru, demons are for rape only

Come on, you're in denial
just admit that she killed him on the third loop, its pretty obvious
If you read the manga though, the anime doesn't really explain it well

He's got a big dick and he knows it.

What about witches?

arc 4 and its true he is really popular that even highschool girls love him also his parents really love Mayonaise

Double rape

Stop.

Can't WN's still be translated even if the LN is licensed? Someone's doing Volume 3 of the WN and someone else is doing 1 of the LN, we just need Volume 2.(spoiler because the jews could be watching)

Here's the proof
>Scene from the manga
The panel shows Subaru's neck getting sliced off only for the next panel to show Rem's face being somewhat surprised
What kind of person gets surprised at the fact that his neck got sliced when the person in question is the one doing it
It makes no sense
Its also not some "The manga didn't do the faces correctly!" shit, a mangaka doesn't just do faces that don't make sense to the scene in question
The only way this makes sense is if the original source in and of itself describes her face being surprised
just admit it
I'm not replying to this shit again since i'm going to sleep now
deny all you want, this is the truth

>Can't WN's still be translated even if the LN is licensed
yes yewpress has only the license for LN

>rem didn't kill subaru in the third loop

You're correct. Ram killed him quickly so Rem wouldn't torture him to death. Thank God she got a taste of her own medicine from Betelgeuse.

Everyone knows that, they were just trolling, user. The original source explicitly says it was Ram and I posted that in the last thread. You're right. Just stop and don't listen to trolls.

Monster.

That's why I don't hate Ram.

Stop this shit

If this is true, rem is also worse than I believed.

why are secondaryfags to annoying no one trusted subaru neither ram rem or roswaal fucking speedreaders

So, is for this reason Rem said "my sister is too kind?"
Man, Rem a shit. Really. Ram killed him because she dislikes torture.

If I think about it, I dislike Rem also more than before. Torture is damn cruel, anyone could say whatever you want if tortured.

>Ram killed him because she dislikes torture
yeah lets ignore how she cut subarus leg off that he can't escape
also you can stop samefagging posters counter didn't get up

Don't mess up the facts now. Also Rem said her sister is too kind, because she stopped that torture.

I read the pastebins as soon as they written senpai. Also it gets spoiled in every thread

He took many photos of her while she was ready to kill him. It would be nice if Rem saw them, what she had done to him.

rezero.wikia.com/wiki/Natsuki_Subaru/Synopsis
Is this an accurate synopsis of the LN? or is it just more bullshit?

>best girl.
agreed
these threads really need less shitposting and more Rom

Chink reader here.

It's all true.

If we are thinking of the same people for the LN
they have someone working on volume 1 and posting, but they have 4 people working total
One is doing EX and they haven't said what the others are doing, only that they are making progress and will post it eventually

>rezero.wikia.com/wiki/Natsuki_Subaru/Synopsis

>Subaru later awoke in a room he didn't recognize. While there, Subaru got in an argument with Emilia over his actions, leading to her to cut ties with him, leaving him behind with Rem to be treated by Ferris while she and Roswaal returned to the mansion. However, before she left, she told him that she had hoped he wouldn't give her any special treatment and treat her like a normal girl. Despite her wish, there was nothing he could say in favor of it, as he couldn't see others the same way he saw Emilia.

Emilia smart girl.
At least Subaru learned in arc 4.

who the fuck is this person with the shitty english that keeps samefagging

Wow he really rejects her over and over again and she never gives up.

I noticed it too. It looks like he's just seeking some sort of validation in his mind towards the story, particularly for Emilia x Subaru.

some raging emiliafag who didn't read the WN

Nice samefag

when do next ep air?

Soon.

Everyone is having waifu wars and I'm just sitting here waiting for the true pairing.

Only Subaru truly knows him... but we all know he's still a fuccboi.

Pleb taste

evangelizing for anime desu

Just finished swallowing this filth. I need something to spoil me for the harsh times ahead. What do you guys have in mind?

JUST

There are some things I didn't get from the second arc:

If Subari was getting cursed, then who cut his leg and then whole body during one of the first loops? He was blown away inside the mansion and obviously someone attacked him. That ain't no curse.

Did Rem seriously just fucking murdered him out of jealosy? Am I missing something here?

Emilia leaves him and Rem dies. By the end of this season.

great taste my friendo

Who is best character and why is the wise Magical Negro-sama?

And he can't loop?

Nice. I'm getting stoked at the flood of shitposting that's gonna be released.

Gonna read about it now.

Friendly reminder EMT already wins in Arc 4.

> the
you messed up.

>Am I missing something here?

Yes you are. But I can tell you it's not out of jealousy.

Of course she does. BY DEFAULT.

Ok seriously who's that furrybait?

Ferris or Ricardo?

So I'm guessing it'll be explained later, along with who that blonde girl in the flashback was? I'm ok with that.

I just thought I wasn't paying enough attention. Also, just realized what happened in the hallway. Sorry about that.

The one with the lolis.

>lolis

You mean shotas?

>So I'm guessing it'll be explained later

It has already been explained in episode 6, 7, 8 and 11 user. Just piece it together.

Surely you don't mean because she just -thought- Subari COULD be in cahoots with an enemy, and had the witch scent.

Rem sure has no mercy.

So what will be MCs love interest in the future.

Are you trying to tell me those semen demons are little boys? You can't fool me.

They are.

>draw a girl
>call it a boy

Technically, none.

Subaru doesn't have any mercy either.

So far Subaru's been in this world for like, what, 7 days? Of course, not counting the loops, just what everyone else perceives.

Around 8 days I believe.

one of them, Mimi is female, the other two are boys

>Second arc made it look like a harem
>Third arc looks like it's going to be a sausagefest
Dropped

Don't blame me if you think it's a girl.

It is a harem, full of males.

Rem always blames herself for everything. If it turned out Subaru was an enemy all along she wouldn't forgive herself for not acting earlier.

I can understand drawing a guy in an androgynous way.

But look at that shoulders to hips ratio come on. That's a fucking girl, just called a boy for no reason.

Spoil the third arc for me , cant be bothered waiting so long

how can Gaaf save Ram from clowndick

You have to consider what the Witch Scent actually indicates user. Only the closest people to Satella have it.

Out clowndick the clown.

No. Nobody show him.

You mean Ferris?