Fraud in Bundestagswahlen 2017

How can a party gain 0,0%? It all seems way to fishy. I urge all of meine Kameraden to report this to Ein Prozent and if you feel like it maby even to your local press. Make sure to send them these Twitter screencaps, also be polite while doing so and when contacting journalists, make sure to sound concerned and don't let them know you're a AfD voter.

Other urls found in this thread:

einprozent.de/blog/wahlbeobachtung/wahlbeobachtung-so-erreicht-ihr-uns/2156
wahlergebnis.duisburg.de/BWOBW/05112000/html5/Bundestagswahl_35_Wahlbezirk_Stimmbezirk_1203_Erststimmen.html
wahlergebnis.duisburg.de/BWOBW/05112000/html5/Bundestagswahl_35_Wahlbezirk_Stimmbezirk_1203_Zweitstimmen.html
wahlergebnis.duisburg.de/BWOBW/05112000/html5/Bundestagswahl_35_Kommunalwahlbezirk_Obermeiderich_Erststimmen.html
wahlergebnis.duisburg.de/BWOBW/05112000/html5/Bundestagswahl_35_Kommunalwahlbezirk_Obermeiderich_Zweitstimmen.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

other Twitter screencap

They probably didn't have a candidate for that Wahlkreis.

In European countries they suppress the news of refugee murders and censor right wing political groups and votes because they know better

Forgot to post a linke to Ein Prozent

einprozent.de/blog/wahlbeobachtung/wahlbeobachtung-so-erreicht-ihr-uns/2156

>1%
>le elitist leftard party

Those are just Stimmbezirke, most of them should belong to the same Wahlkreis.

meint link nicht linke, fucking typo

I see that you're right. I agree, this is fishy

Ja schon verstanden, die sehen sich aber als die gebildete (wahre) Linke. Reporte es lieber an die jeweilige Stadt oder was auch immer

It could be that the same hundred or so voters voted the same way twice in a row? Maybe the area is cursed with diversity, and they are the only germans living there?

If they were going to rig it, wouldn't there be a negative change instead?

But, yes, a journalist or two should look into it, certainly.

Achso, hat jemand ne email adresse von der Stadt Duisburg für mich?

[email protected]

Danke

There's the answer:
wahlergebnis.duisburg.de/BWOBW/05112000/html5/Bundestagswahl_35_Wahlbezirk_Stimmbezirk_1203_Erststimmen.html

642 registered voters in the Wahlkreis
only 173 or 26,95 % of them actually voted, 15 votes where invalid

and it's the same story with the second vote
wahlergebnis.duisburg.de/BWOBW/05112000/html5/Bundestagswahl_35_Wahlbezirk_Stimmbezirk_1203_Zweitstimmen.html

>wahlberechtigte
Eligible voters: 642
>wähler
Voters (%): 26,95%
>gültig
Of those votes, how many were acceptable ballots? 94,22%.

So let's apply ourselves here.
~27% of the 642 eligible voters voted. This is 173 voters.
Of those 173 voters 6% had inadmissible ballots. This is about 10.
So we're talking about 163 total votes. 6 parties to vote for including an "others" category.

>How can a party gain 0,0%? It all seems way to fishy.

It seems completely plausible that due to chance a precinct with only 163 votes would not contain 1 for AfD.
I eagerly await angry responses over simple math.

Well when you import the 3rd world, you get 3rd world politics and politician - not that the US is much better, but it's a step above total corruption like in Germany.

>also unusual high amount of invalid votes.

"Unusual high amount"? There were 10 invalid votes. Due to the low number of overall votes, one or two more invalid votes shows up as a higher percentage of invalid votes.

That said, if you examine the chart, it's still only a couple of percent off from the norm.

I thought Germans were sticklers for precision? Were you all born brainlets?

by getting 0 votes m9

>Proof it!

They rigged the whole of Duisburg. This Stimmbezirk was just a fluke.

Oh well it's located in a Wahlbezirk that was overly pretty low on the turnout. Only 59,11% voted and there's so much meme voting going on in the Zweitstimme that I completely expect a area with 0 AfD votes.

First vote:
wahlergebnis.duisburg.de/BWOBW/05112000/html5/Bundestagswahl_35_Kommunalwahlbezirk_Obermeiderich_Erststimmen.html
Second vote:
wahlergebnis.duisburg.de/BWOBW/05112000/html5/Bundestagswahl_35_Kommunalwahlbezirk_Obermeiderich_Zweitstimmen.html

AfD polled around 8-15% in the vicinity, which means (with an 8% estimate) 13 votes should have gone their way. I would hesitate to put them into the 'plausible' area, but rather 'possible, but unlikely'.

I find it dodgy. if we lived in a democracy, this should be investigated.

>Only 59,11% voted
These numbers are rigged.

and this is democratic, because they say it is

Wasn't it obvious from the start that the vote get rigged. If you want change, get 10+ people together and beat a lefty to death in public. Repeat this every day, else, nothing will change till they die of natural causes

>get 10+ people together and beat a lefty to death in public

no, we have to use our brains

>t.Blue Pilled
Enjoy your enrichment and choke on it when you get put in a re-education camp for speaking words that offended somebody who isn't a white man

>implying I'm only blue pilled

I took both pills to become violet pilled

>which means (with an 8% estimate) 13 votes should have gone their way. I would hesitate to put them into the 'plausible' area

13 people staying at home makes you "hesitate" to say it's plausible?

> if we lived in a democracy, this should be investigated.

You might as well state they should gather tax money in the tens of thousands in the public square and burn it. Over 13 votes.

This is so inconsequential it's absolutely laughable, and based entirely on feels over reals and an inability to do math.

You refer to the indigo pill, at least learn the nomenclature faggot. Btw, if you are not a nose or have a trust fund to your name you have chosen to become a slave. Well done. Germany YES!