STATEMENT RESPONSE TO SOCIAL MEDIA POSTS BY USMA GRADUATE

September 26, 2017

The U.S. Military Academy strives to develop leaders who internalize the academy's motto of Duty, Honor, Country, and who live the Army values. Second Lieutenant Rapone's actions in no way reflect the values of the U.S. Military Academy or the U.S. Army.

As figures of public trust, members of the military must exhibit exemplary conduct, and are prohibited from engaging in certain expressions of political speech in uniform. Second Lieutenant Rapone's chain of command is aware of his actions and is looking into the matter.

The academy is prepared to assist the officer's chain of command as required.

usma.edu/news/Shared Documents/Response to Social Media Posts by USMA Graduate.pdf

good night, alt-left

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_Army_Faction
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

lol he gets fucked.

Proud I emailed the PR department at West Point now

Hope it was worth it faggot

doodle is fuckled

This faggot apparently forgot he gave up all his rights when he joined the military. He's about to go to pound me in the ass prison.

you've ruined another persons life for your own amusement. congratulations, Sup Forums you're no better than him. you're a bunch of sociopaths.

betas

you could never get within 100 feet of getting accepted so your vaginas are busted

>ruining peoples lives
Did you forget where you are?

No we kept a fucking commie from becoming a US Army officer. Youre welcome.

Does he have influential Jewish parents?
Because that is really all that matters in situations such as this.
And probably also the reason why he was cocky enough to do this in the first place.

yeah, that's what this place is. now get out.

BTFO

moralfags like you ruined Sup Forums. what's wrong with doing things for shits and giggles?

dont even reply to me im not going to read it.

Now lets find out who his congressional recommendation was, and make them dissavow him and communism

Fuck you faggot

I don't want to have a fucking pinko PL

You're welcome, you communist dicksuck.

Reminder that this fag also supports R.A.F. - a communist terrorist group which was active in the 70s and 80s in West Germany.
Designated as a terrorist organisation after they killed a US soldier.

Commies aren't people

he won't go to prison. if he has accomplishments under his belt he'll get decommissioned. if he doesn't, dishonorable discharge

faggot

>Sup Forumsturds celebrate ruining a person's life
right wing subhuman turds should be killed in the streets

COMMUNISTS AREN'T PEOPLE

He ruined his own life desu

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_Army_Faction

Lets not forget about his fellow comrades in the Army.

>lefty/pol

THEY JUST KEEP GETTING BTFO

ITT: Salty larper bait everyone falls for

I love these threads. So many pissed off commies.

Little faggot fucked himself in the ass.
He just just called out on it.
Action = Consequences.

Shut the fuck up you piece of human waste

#IslamicFeminism when?

I'll just call you a faggot for my own personal pleasure then, you red fairy

I KNOW HIM.

>Persons life
last time i checked, commies aren't people

antifa cucked again

Someone give the general gestalt?

But it was fun tho.
Also commies aren't people.

He has good taste in military heroes though.

your butthurt post makes it all worth it

>human waste
well, at least he's human waste. you're just waste :D

>(((looking into the matter)))
aka doing nothing about it

play with fire get burned kiddo, you'll figure it out

>blm nigger calling others subhuman
Lol ironing

>memeflag
Drown yourself

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>you've ruined another persons life for your own amusement. congratulations, Sup Forums you're no better than him. you're a bunch of sociopaths.

We're trying to stop an ideology with a kill count over 40 times that of your super-villian Adolph Hitler.

B-but real Communism has never been tried.
Fuck you, we're not seeing tens of millions of Christians dead again at the hands of a ((political ideology)).

Imagine if he showed off a Swastika, holy fuck the butt rage. But Communism? That's fine, my college professor told me that it would work in between smashing blue collar workers and getting his monetary support from George Soros.

If it wasn't us then it would have been someone else. This man made a choice and he has to face the consequences of his actions.

>communist
>human being

pick one

And this guy...
, Michael Ross, Comrade Rapone's Army Bro, has Emma Goldman as one of his profile pics under his fake name Facebook page. Another of the profile pics on his Facebook page is of Toussaint Louverture.

Commies want to control and ruin other people
Whine when it happens to them

kek

forgot pic

play stupid games win stupid prices

No we prevented the deaths of countless soldiers who would be under this retard's command since all western born Communists are absolute retards in real life.

I bet the faggot lied about being a commie since every federal job questionnaire asks if you are one so if anything he ruined his career himself

You're gonna be lined up and shot in the streets like the dog you are

>Communist
>Person
If I had a nickle for every time I heard that, I'd own a business giving helicopter rides by now

He ruined his own life.

Why is it that you commies never EVER EVER E V E R will understand that a person is responsible for their actions? Its always collectivised blaim and bullshit delusional excuses from you brainlet kike puppet wastes of flesh.

Fuck him and fuck you. You people have made your choice you all deserve to be in camps for it. Marxism is cancer.

He ruined his own life by deciding to be a Commie.

I mean, he's not a cadet anymore so there isn't much they can do about it. They are just covering their ass. His command will buttfuck him

he. is. done.

We could only ruin a life if Commies were human.

Doggos are more human (and loyal) than a Commie.

Remember, hang the traitors before you engage the enemy.

leave steroids out off this you lit leftypol tranny

Careful with that you will wind up being the dead ones commie scum

A lot of people on here hate communists with good reason and I doubt he was doing it for the lols

He'll be forced to repay tuition if he's dishonorably discharged. Military doesn't like wasting their time.

They killed 12+ US soldiers including 4 officers.

Is his congressional recommendation public record?

I wasnt aware it was....

Dam. Wish I was there to help myself hhnngghhhhhhhhh.
You think after his punishment that there’s a chance he’ll “see the light” and join the opposite side of that political compass?

>you're no better than him
Straight out of Alinsky...

PLS this.

See you later, Commie traitor.

>man uses free will to break the rules
>a group if people on the internet bring attention to broken rules
>internet persona fault

kill yourself

needs to be left nakid for Isis ,, CUNTY

he should be tied to a stake and shot for treason.

is

He was attempting to subvert the military. This faggot should be made an example of.
It's already a guarantee.

Fuck him and fuck you. Get rekt faggot

Our country is doomed.

Someone with values and goals diametrically opposed to ours gets removed from potentially having influence and most people will be like this faggot. "Waaah you ruined his life!!!!"

All people care about is who got hurt. That's the only morality retard leftists can comprehend.

>that nose

>person
>commie
Pick one

I meant this guy

I'm beginning to hate these leftypol posts with the US flag.

Fucking subhuman. He has that disgusting slav/jew look

You're a pansy assed faggot.
This Jewish Commie did this to himself.
Fuck-Off, you Communist Sympathizer.

Sure , but like last thread he'll get boosted in a gofundme dicksuck and come out ahead. Then you'll see him front lines with a bullhorn at an Antifa rally with Chelsea manning cradling his cock.

>for your own amusement

No, to stop this shit from slipping.

I don't get lulz from this.

eat shit nigger faggot

What's the story on this?

TUMBLING DOWN
TUMBLING DOWN
TUMBLING DOWN

Is this what we want though? This will push them further into hiding, which worries me when the time comes.