How does it man make you feel?

How does it man make you feel?

What does Biba have to do with IT?

I get this uncanny urge to pinch my facial hair and maybe rub it slowly between two fingers

VIVA

Like I could always show my everything to him.

Like he singlehandedly ruined it.

He would be much easier to hate if he wasn't so fucking hot.

Like dropping a show.

Is Biba a virgin?

It depends if Horubi got to fuck him.

What did he mean by this?

pause means pretty much to stop something.

He makes me feel hot all over.

He make me feel stronk
True leader right here
fuck ikoma and his intense screaming

I want to impregnate Biba-sama.

What the hell is wrong with you?

I hate the fact that he exists.

Not even his death would fix all the problems he caused.

Please don't let Biba turn into the next "did nothing wrong character"
Blowing up cities so people have to get strong or die is retarded.

>Strong

He and his men are armed to the teeth, with cutting edge technology, and yet he expects normal peasants to step up and survive a Kabane invasion?

None of his actions or words made any sense, and yet he still has hundreds of people ready to die at his command.

What the actual fuck?

Nah, they will turn Mumei into that. Already anons are defending her stupidity and her help in KILLING A WHOLE FUCKING CITY.

>I predicted that if I were to ruin the show, It would be a good time.
who am I kidding, it was ruined the day he showed up

So is he going to die in that blissful moment of "oh, so i was wrong, damn i was a fucking idiot" and die in peace, or rage like a faggot that his plan didn't work?

>Mumei is a girl so she by definition can't do nuffin wrong
Why did she stick with Biba after she found out she killed an entire city? I can understand her opening the gate but afterwards she forgets about the people she killed.

Writers can't into writing.

Mind control.
He probably doesn't have just kabane in his train, but rats too.

Makes me feel like I wasted my time watching that show because the villain was so shitty

>and yet he still has hundreds of people ready to die at his command.
Those are quite possibly the survivors of the 400k army that was exterminated. They have a beef with the Shogun as much as Biba does.

With those looks of his and Horobi all over his D before he turned her into a colony? I doubt it.

What actually surprises me is that he doesn't have a dedicated harem.

>Why did she stick with Biba after she found out she killed an entire city
She didn't stick with him nor against him. She's been with the Hunters for years fighting Kabane together and a leader that she idolizes the fuck out of. She wouldn't simply betray them immediately. Once he started ordering her around though, she chose not to obey willingly.

Everybody in Habanero except canon parents is asexual as fuck.

Once the flamboyant edgy good-looker popped up in the series as well as the increasing emphasis on magical monsters and bullshit angsty undergrounders political intrigue kicked in I dropped this pile of shit.

>What actually surprises me is that he doesn't have a dedicated harem.

He probably did, but he horobi'd all of them

Like this.

B-but what about Kurusu?!