Nigger Hate Thread

If you don’t instinctively hate niggers (not all black people are niggers, and plenty of non blacks are) there’s something wrong with you on a genetic level, I hope you never reproduce.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kVW5rjA5O7U
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2257966/Paul-Ali-Slater-Intruder-shot-times-face-neck-cornering-mother-kids-attic.html
abcnews.go.com/GMA/video/georgia-mother-shoots-home-intruder-911-tapes-18168262
youtube.com/watch?v=f3PJF0YE-x4
encyclopediadramatica.rs/The_Great_Black_Dick_Hoax
youtube.com/watch?v=eHW2eWGqfTw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bump

Niggers lives matter

When I feel nostalgic I go watch Zulu.

You don't have to hate them to fear them and be aware of them.

>Around Blacks ...

The music from Zulu was awesome.

The state of America today.

Listening to the Sabaton song on Rorke's Drift, with the Zulu footage in the video.

It's fucking great.

there are currently two sports in the united states today that are most watched

Niggers football league and Niggers Football association

on a serious note,no matter how much i hate niggers,jews,mudslimes and stupid women and what not,no one is doing nothing to stop these people from turning the world into a bigger piece of shit than already is,so meh,i dont even care anymore.

youtube.com/watch?v=kVW5rjA5O7U

All negroids are scum, get off this board.

I miss /r/coontown

Yeah, I know, le reddit. But it was comfy.

Virtue signaling always hurts free speech.

All the good shit gets purged from Reddit

It’s all feels and anti trump shit now

>(not all black people are niggers, and plenty of non blacks are)
Translation: "hurr durr muh based black man".

Cute caveat, you virtue-signalling cuckwit. I hope your mother's rape baby dies in childbirth.

Old White Lady does what she has to do and a young black scholar lays dead on the property of the home he was robbing.

Blacks blame old lady. Because Treyvon Johnson needed the money for dem school supplies and clothes etc. Naturally, he had to steal to accomplish this, somehow.

Old Lady probably thanks her pistol.

>Based 2nd Amendment

Fuck me I live there

The girls gave the nigger a free lemonade because he said he was poor.

Charity to a nigger.

Was he grateful?

Nope. He took the girls' money and knocked down their lemonade stand.

Whites will understand the significance of pic related without an explanation.

I was at university a few days ago and tried to be nice and hold a door open for some black guy (like the only one there because blacks are stupid, he probably wasn't even a student come to think of it, just a random nigger with a backpack of stolen shit most likely) but the guy just flared his nostrils and showed hostile body language about it. The minor grievance only further solidified my desire to slaughter the entire black race.

That one exactly.

White Mother and her two little kids get pursued through their own home by a burglar. Blacks see us as prey.

The diversity in the pic was let out of prison and immediately breaks into the home of a Georgia mother with 2 little kids.

Look at this Georgia mother being forced to shoot a nigger who chased her and her little children through her own house (which he had broken into).

Hillary Clinton would happily disarm this woman and shrug her shoulders when the nigger did horrific things to the Mother and children.

This nignog in pic related wasn't killed, but he was shot in the face and neck for 5 times.

African American good boi Paul Slater, not long out of prison, broke into a home with a white woman and her kids in there and he chases the mother and kids upstairs.

He could have simply taken their TV and left, but he follows the mother and the little twins as they try to escape. He breaks through several locked doors to get at the woman and her kids.

The mother had a .38 with her and knew how to use it. She does what she has to do.

>Mother shoots home intruder five times in face and neck after he cornered her in attic with her twins, 9

>Suspect Paul Ali Slater was found bleeding heavily in nearby driveway after crashing his car

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2257966/Paul-Ali-Slater-Intruder-shot-times-face-neck-cornering-mother-kids-attic.html

Excerpts from the 911 tapes, with the shots:

abcnews.go.com/GMA/video/georgia-mother-shoots-home-intruder-911-tapes-18168262

bump

Why do africanoids always have the stupidest fucking names?

Lemaricus. Letalvis. What the fuck are these?

Base your hatred around facts!

They are sometimes Le'Genius.

Le'Genius Wisdom Williams, everybody.

Fucking hell.

Why would they name them like that?

What do they get from it?

Who the fuck names a human being something like that?

t. CIA trying to start racewar

>Who the fuck names a human being something like that?

Black fathers know that they will not stick around for more than a month, two tops.

So to make their niglets strong and to force them to learn to spell one hard word, at least, they give them difficult names.

Also, it is part of a plot by Black leaders to thwart White spellchecker software.

I think you're onto something here OP; the citizens of St. Louis could use a frog like you. --------

>blacks see us as prey
This a million times. I work with niggers every day (shit job, I know). They cannot exist with us socially. They will never be like us. Even without any legacy of slavery, they would hate us just for being us. Also, they simply have no internal brakes on behavior, no conscience, no morality. Force is all they understand.

Contrast that with beaners, who, while they tend to let their neighborhoods fall to shit, actually act human. They say "excuse me," they smile at you, all that. With niggers it's all war all the time.

And don't tell me it's the history of this or the history of that. They don't think enough for ideas about a damn thing to influence them. This is their nature, their stupid monkey nature.

>And don't tell me it's the history of this or the history of that. They don't think enough for ideas about a damn thing to influence them. This is their nature, their stupid monkey nature.

This. If a breed runs true for every mammal on the planet, wouldn't it apply to the human mammal also?

And, given that, shouldn't we recognize that blacks have inferior genetics in every aspect that doesn't involve a football or basketball? Compared to average whites: IQ, down. Maturity, down. Empathy, down. Honesty, down.

Blacks are given jobs by whites, despite their inferiority with respect to white applicants (in most cases).

Blacks reward us, how? By working hard? No. By complaining, their favorite pastime.

See pic related, which was at least partly funded with American tax dollars, under Obama.

A Black organization made a list of all of the bad things about working with white people.

We are so nice to them, apparently that we are too nice.

Blacks are actually complaining that whites are too nice to them.

White people try too hard to go out of their way to be nice and non-threatening to Blacks.

Unlike Blacks, who hate the holy hell out of whitey.

One of the pitfalls?

#18. White people practice colorblindness

>You crackers is colorblind

stud basketball player my whole life so ive seen it all. 5% are good hearted and deserve to walk amongst us. the rest would rape whatever while they all stand around and watch.

>not all black people are niggers, and plenty of non blacks are
>Bump

am I allowed to hate nig*ers if I've seen total of 7 or so in my entire life

>calls someone out for virtue signalling
>immediately edge signals

>Contrast that with..
No, Paco, we choose neither of you backstabbing, whining, expensive ass drains on society.

They'll always be a burden to us. It's our fault for extending to them advanced civilization

This is not the first time a white person paid for food for a nigger and got knocked out.

That's something I used to say 10 years ago.

I live in the South btw

>hating nig*ers is forbidden
Nigger on the other hand you can hate all you like.

Nah-All POC are niggers 10/10 100%

youtube.com/watch?v=f3PJF0YE-x4

I wish this is how race relations still were

According to the blacks I've asked, it's them making their own names, because they're not 'white" names. It started in the 60's with niggers looking up real African names, but they got lazy (surprise) and just make shit up now.
And yes, black people think it's fucking stupid, too.

Thought I just had: you know how blacks are obsessed with phones? Are they somehow picking up the blood of the niglets that mined the conflict minerals used to make the circuit boards? Are they drawn to them?

even worse is that this trend has spread to white people who try to copy black people. This is how we end up names like Bryleigh, Jayden, Klynn (pronounced KayLynne), and on and on. It is truly a degenerative effect on our society.

>dude getting tortured has a fucking boner for most of the video

Surely blood loss would prevent that, what the fuck is going on?

No they are just simple niggers entertained by the white mans technology.

important thread

If Whites are notorious for being Colonizers; why the uck are there so many niggers everywhere?

perhaps he was tortured for being a degenerate masochist?

you think that guy is still a liberal?

He probably is. Liberals would rather die than admit there is a problem with niggers and lose tolerance points among their leftist friends.

literally all you have to do is flail your arms in the water, how fucking hard is that?
>65 IQ

Ah! what a coincidence, I hate niggers as well !

Yes being racist is the ultimate sin. But robbing, raping, looting, assaulting, and the like are a-okay in leftist land.

Also, the myth of the BBC is bullshit.
Biggest schlong recorded is 13inch and belongs to an Italian guy.
encyclopediadramatica.rs/The_Great_Black_Dick_Hoax
They actually masturbate the sloots with giant black dildos.
Mostly camera tricks.

wat

Did you seriously just quote ED as a source?

I didn't quote anything you retarded cunt

I don't buy this logic tho. While I agree that ED is cancer, that doesn't make everything posted on the site false.
Ppl used to say the same shit about stormfront.b4 they got shutdown
" You linked to stormfront?" Yes, but the facts conveyed are true nonetheless.

You posted a link to a parody wiki for 12 year olds you fat fucking retard, that's the same as quoting it. I'd tell you to kill yourself but your diet of corn syrup, pig fat and nigger semen is already doing that for me.

youtube.com/watch?v=eHW2eWGqfTw

Gimme some nigger crime statistics

Fuck that bitch ass nigger I hope he dies and rots in hell.