2nd LT Spencer Rapone BTFO

2nd LT Spencer Rapone BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/50/842
thegatewaypundit.com/2017/09/us-army-infantry-officer-supports-kaepernick-communism-will-win-message/
usma.edu/news/Shared Documents/Response to Social Media Posts by USMA Graduate.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=q82pc7WEQQo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fuck you

So salty, my my

cry more you nigger commie faggot

Gg autists

they won't do shit to him

Link, nigger?

This, sadly. Military is subverted.

Stay mad donkey boy

Get rekt commie faggot!

what happened?

Is there any institution that didn't get infiltrated by kikemunists?

Islam

Well deserved bump.

Fuck you too faggot, fuck you too.

>lefty/pol/ getting BTFO yet again

Kek

Communism loses again

what the fuck do you think is going to happen when you broadcast your life. retards, the lot of you

Bump, for more delicious commie tears

Yeah, that guy's on his way out the door, conduct unbecoming an officer - easily. A year or two ago there was a Navy chick (enlisted) who was in uniform and refused to salute the ensign. They kicked her out and revoked her clearance. Good luck in the civilian sector, shitmonger.

He's a lowly 2nd LT, freshly commissioned, he's a nobody to command staff. He's gonna get eaten alive.

All communist scum will die.

He needs to get court marshalled and thrown in prison ASAP. law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/50/842

NOOOOICE
Eat shit, traitor

yeah, this dude went from "no one cares what his name is" to "every swinging dick on base knows who he is, and not in a good way"

his command staff is going to bury him. he's already in front of the base commander, I have no doubt

He's going to get destroyed for simply acting unprofessionally.

AHAHAHAHA
I sent an email to them personally as a vet asking them what the fuck was up with this kid
Glad to see they stepped up to the plate.
He's going to have UCMJ action all up in his asshole now. Way to ruin your career, kid. Have fun flipping burgers, you communist piece of shit. If he's not outright kicked out, he'll never be an officer because he'll never be allowed a security clearance after this no matter what he says.

can i get the pic please?

He'll get a uniform reprimand, and that's it.

>thinking the army will throw away a $150,000 education

WHAT
THE
FUCK
IS
HAPPENING

Are you kidding me, this guys gonna get shit all over.

West point graduate posted pictures of himself at the ceremony showing off a che guevara shirt underneath his uniform and a message about communism underneath his hat.

>implying education in this country isn't worthless

thegatewaypundit.com/2017/09/us-army-infantry-officer-supports-kaepernick-communism-will-win-message/

he's a security risk

you cant put him in personnel, finance, or medical because of his access to records

you cant put him in combat arms because of his access to munitions

no security clearance = no commission

he has to be done

lel

Oh nm. Kaepernick/communist bullshit.
I was in for 8 years. The Armt gives a FUCK about race. Everybody E6 and above has seen one of every race out of army at one point.
This faggot is going to be fucking crushed by his command. I doubt he'll see court marshall or jail, but he might br stripped of his commission. What a faggot.
Article 15. "45 and 45" 45 days of 1/2 pay and 45 days extra duty. Thats what he'll see. They wont make some huge example out of him.
This affects EVERYONE who is in though as everyone will now have to sit through 1 hour of social media training as well as TARP (cant remember what it stands for but formally SAEDA. Its like the spy and subversion shit.)

Lol. Mortuary affairs.
Youre right but also wrong. Easily just put him in the battalion S3 and just have him do bitch work all day.

>Having to invent insults to white
>not even a good insult
why bother?

Obama really compromised our military with trannies and Bradley Manning. and god knows how many other commies have gotten into the Citadel. They have to be sponsored by a congressman or sec of the army, what the the hell is going on who has vetted these people. Very very disturbing.

The military gives people the boot and takes their clearance all the time (attrition for the IS and CT rates, both typically requiring very expensive TS/SCI, is very high). Even when they've invested the money, they'll happily kick you to the curb if you're a certifiable cunt. Part of the security questionnaires involve you answering if you are, or ever have been, associated with a group that advocates the overthrowing of the government - he clearly lied about that, which means he can be UCMJ'd right the fuck out with no fuss.

I hope he gets an dishonorable discharge.

waaaah waaah i cant be a communist

To think some smug lefty Sup Forums asshat tried to rub this guy's commie photos all over this Sup Forums's collective faces as some "*deep breath* [Insert HA until the left-right scroll bar is 20 miles long]"-pathetic excuse for trolling and instead this little pissant is going to get his analhole enlarged enough to be the new posterboy for "goatse".

Sometimes I enjoy the justice this board dispenses.

Super recent.
I got out jan '16 and never once did we talk about gender identity or privilege.
We even had a European history month in the EO program cause we complained about whites not being recognized for being white
Our EO rep actually made European History Month every month that was nit already assigned to other groups.

I was in for the dont ask dont tell repeal, as well as the women in combat arms though

god his twitter is fucking gay

not even the quasi interesting ussr communism, its the faggy antiwhite black communism for dindus and catladies

how can you be a fucking """combat vet"""" and be this gay? what was his mos?

jesus. put this guy in charge of the morgue. he has to fill out the paperwork for deceased soldiers while the E-5 in the back does all the cleaning and enbalming

not quite the direction he planned his career to go I am sure

but its far easier for the Army to just strip him of his commission. Can still keep him in as an E-4 to work off his 4 years he owes

>Sometimes I enjoy the justice this board dispenses.
It is a raw, primal and merciless kind of justice, the best kind.

They're gonna tell him to stop posting that stuff and he will and he'll continue to serve. They're not gonna kick anyone out for political speech unless he's a nazi/white supremacist.

Die.

charge your phone, user

But my free speech REEEEEEEE

usma.edu/news/Shared Documents/Response to Social Media Posts by USMA Graduate.pdf

>They're not gonna kick anyone out for political speech unless he's a nazi/white supremacist.
he did it in uniform, unless the army wants to look like a communist sympathizer group, they're going to have to kick him out

CIB on his chest means he was infantry

drop and give me infinity you commie fuck

helicopter yourself

Hope it's real.

The military never forgets. This will be the first thing any future commander of his will see. He has botched his entire military career already, likely will never make it to a command position of any significant power or importance.

You sound mad, is something wrong?

Yep, that security clearance is a high standard. This world could go full planet of the apes, and they still wouldn't get clearance.

No free speech inside the military system. If you really want to help hem him up report him through 1800CALLSPY, yes that really is the number

Nice. I'm a vet and would've beat his ass if he tried that shit around me.

He WILL work those 4 years if he was in that program, whatever it is.
If a recruit FLUNKS out if that shit....thry come in as E4 and work it off.

I think the military only tolerates SJW shit when they are forced to by the civilian government, but even then they have their limits. I have faith that they will bring this faggot to heel. Theres NO WAY anyone he would command would respect him anyway. Hes obviously some privileged queen.

i hate him and want him to suffer for the rest of his life. does anyone else know this feel

Im not saying hes right about everything
But he said something about resisting the elites perpetual war machine, which sounds like something Sup Forums would say
Despite being a commie and antifa fuck why do you hate him?

Rapone got boned

They demote and discharge people for that all the time retarded nigger faggot.

I feel similar but would rather they have a life cut short via helicopter

rude

This is good news, but not because why you think.

He will be sent in to gain the commies trust and work them from the inside. So this shows that gov is finally taking domestic terror groups seriously and will eat them from inside out.

a fucking
G O M O R
O
M
O
R

>Have fun flipping burgers, you communist piece of shit.
From each, according to his ability :^)

Should send him out to kick in a few ISIS doors solo without support.

>But he said something about resisting the elites perpetual war machine
That's something I agree with, so what? I agree with a little bit everything from all sorts of people, doesn't mean I don't find the rest of them to be ovenworthy.

bye bye gommunism

>do shit

DId they do anything to those West Point negresses who posed for a black power photo

Thread theme. Saga, "Red Flags are Burning"

youtube.com/watch?v=q82pc7WEQQo

that's what I'm saying, strip him of his commission, no security clearance, put his ass in a unit, just a non-promotable nobody E-4

Yet west point has no issue with the black supremacists in their school

Nor does the military care about black supremacy in the military.

Their goal is to remove whites from the military and put us in death camps.

Just look at any chain of command in the Army

You will see a nigger First Seargent and a Nigger CPT.

They then only promote blacks and other non-whites because enlisted promotion boards are a "popularity" game.

If you're white or straight, you might as well hang up any chance at being successful in the military.

>pict related, its the Army since that black supremacist nigger took the white house.

doing gods work there Sup Forums as usual

geee, maybe follow the rules if your going to be enlisted.

best part is you can't own guns now that you are being dishonorably discharged.

Red Flags Are Burning lyrics
Red flags, may day, there's got to be a better way
Red tanks, mass graves, red liars always get their say
The only good commie is a dead commie
Its about time we learned
The only time our people are going to taste freedom
Is when the last red flag is burned.

Chorus
Red flags are burning, burning, white pride unfurled
Red flags are burning, burning, all across the world

Selling papers, telling lies, supplying mother Russia
With ready made spies
Total evil, unwashed, trying to tell our people
That we've allready lost
Defeatists say that we cant cope
They'll meet justice at the end of a rope
Red traitors, Marxist scum
They'd love to see our country be overrun

Chorus

In the media, the left wing,
Promoting all their poison about everything
ITV BBC and Channel 4, anyone would think
we're in the USSR,
We are wrong, they are right
If somebody attacks us we must never fight
Well listen commie, and listen well
You're gonna end up in your own red hell!

How could he be so fucking STUPID

I don't think he could. What if he did this on purpose

>Using Sherman's image while being a fucking commie

TYPICAL ARMY DOUBLE STANDARD!

WHITE MAN HAS NO RIGHT TO EXIST OR STAND UP FOR HIMSELF

YET PROMOTE BLACK SUPREMACY.

FUCK THE USA!

I want every commie to die desu.

Literally calling for treason

I think a few of us should go over to Leftypol and leave numerous thank you posts with flowers. Can you ruined career?

Lol, looks like the anime nerds win again. Eat it normalfag commie shit stains

>why do you hate him?
Because he's a commie.

Fuck yes

Notice they are all quadroons/octaroons. Do niggers ever consider they are the CHILDREN of slave owners so their ancestors have more direct responsibility for slavery than others?

>I was in for the dont ask dont tell repeal, as well as the women in combat arms though

One of the main reason I got the fuck out, no point serving a country that sends its mothers and daughters to the front line.