Mayoiga

>It's another show where the theories on what would happen were a million times better than what we got
B R A V O
R R A V K
A R A V A
V R A V D
O R A V A

Other urls found in this thread:

animenewsnetwork.com/review/the-lost-village/episode-12/.103360
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

no one even dies right?

I knew it was gonna be shit, but they could have at least given us a cool mystery with deaths and an unknown killer.
Instead we got this shit.
The fuck were all 31 characters for? They had no purpose.

So, what did it mean?

Who /EnjoyedTheShow/ here?

>No trainwreck
>Only memes
im not sure how to feel after all this

Best boy and best girl won.

Literally nothing

I enjoyed the show till episode 7
Then i only stayed for memes

Reiji being born from Masaki's loose hairy pussy.

Anyone got a link to the crowdfunding site?

I did

>We could have had a whodunnit with 30 characters
>We could have had another Another in a creepy village setting
>We could have had a The Thing - Anime Edition
>Instead, we got this shit

It could have been so good. It could have echoed through Sup Forums for years, but instead it was nothing.

I almost feel sorry for the people who said he was gay. Almost.

I did.

>let's call a show shit for no reason so we can feel cool for "watching it ironically"
>let's ignore any attempts at humor so we can smugly call the show an "unintentional comedy"
>let's spam the same jokes over and over so we can feel like we're part of an "epic wild ride"
>let's form unreasonable expectations and then call the show a letdown when they end up being unfulfilled

I fucking hate some of the people this website attracts.

BREAKING ALL EXPECTATIONS
The best theorist in the world couldn't have seen NOTHING coming.

Went in expecting a rollercoaster buswreck.

Got a boring unpleasant boat ride instead.

Overall I liked it and I didn't even visit the threads.

No one. Absolutely no one. And everyone is fine, including Lovepon, who got no repercussions for any of the stupid shit she said.

>I was a Lionfag since episode 1

I enjoyed it for the first half, unfortunately the second half delivered on nothing and just became a shit boring show.

>>We could have had another Another in a creepy village setting
Is this so bad it actually makes you wish you were watching another?

>>We could have had a The Thing - Anime Edition
I WANTED THIS SO FUCKING BADLY. WHEN THE DRIVER CAME OUT AS IF HE HAD SEEN NOTHING AFTER THE KNOCKING, I THOUGHT WE WERE IN FOR THE BEST RIDE OF OUR LIVES.

I'm just gonna watch The Thing again. Excellent movie 2bh familia.

Yes

>Captchta: Select all images with a bus on it

Yeah, at least Another was eventful.

What is this show about?

>It could have been so good.
How, though? The concept wasn't that great to begin with and I thought it was intentionally supposed to turn out the way it did because of people took the piss out of Another.

Shush, user. People on this site don't like hearing the truth.

good thing I put it on hold after episode 1 and waited then

I actually like Another. I also sort of enjoyed Mayoiga, despite its many flaws. Maybe I just have terrible taste.

I genuinely had fun with this, and fapped to a bunch of the characters.

what was you favorite Maimai?

I was actually happy it was something else than Another, more about mystery and about having this weird cast doing stuff amongst themselves rather than them being around just for pie splatter.

That's what it was like for 5-6 episodes.

Is Okada a terrible writer or just misunderstood?

I finally figured out the password to the site.
Depsite the fact I basically lurked every thread I don't even understand the password and had to do a ton of detective work.
That site will be dead within a month

It writes itself.
>People mysteriously acting SLIGHTLY unlike themselves, as if they have some new ulterior motive, before disappearing
>People think there's a killer on the loose
>Halfway through the show,we see Mitsumune getting consumed by The Thing disguising itself as Masaki, show is now from Mitsumune under The Thing's control
>Eventually, smart people like Nanko and Varukana realize what's going on and make clever plans to reveal the beast by killing Mitsumune
>Full blown action and suspense as no one can trust anyone anymore
>Mysterious unclear ending with people giving theories about what happened to The Thing, if it was still alive, if the few survivors could escape, etc.

GOD DAMN IT, OKADA.

He did give off somewhat gay vibes, but I shipped him with Soy Latte too, so I'm happy.

Nah, I actually enjoyed another as well. I don't think it's good, but it got so fucking dumb at the end in a way that was pretty entertaining

What's the name of Speedwagon's Stand?

She's just decent at writting sappy melodramas but completely sucks balls when you take her out of her comfort zone

Village People

Blushing Maimai
Manga Maiami is a little TOO flawless

I enjoy the ending.

Though, I think this would be much more enjoyable IMO.

At least they delivered the otps.

Rezu bicchi Maimai.

Monster Mash

>You the only one who made it?
>Not the only one...
>Did you kill it?
>Where were you, Mikage?
>Thought I saw Lovepon, went out after her, got lost in the forest
>Heheh...
>We still have supplies for a few days. Won't last long, though.
>Neither will we
>How will we make it?
>Maybe we shouldn't...
>If you're worried about me...
>If we've got any surprises for each other. I don't think we're in much shape to do anything about it.
>Well... What do we do?
>Why don't we just... wait here for a little while... see what happens?
>*Nanko hands a water bottle to Mikage*
>*Creepy music starts playing*

Koharu should have incited full on civil war and split the group 15 v 15. Then the rest of the cast wouldn't have felt wasted even if they got the same screen time as before.

Fund it.

>I fucking hate some of the people this website attracts.
>this website
Then fuck off to reddit or MAL. Oh wait, those dont like it either. At least MAL doesnt since it has a 6/10 rating, which is basically a 2/10 on a normal scale.

animenewsnetwork.com/review/the-lost-village/episode-12/.103360

> There's a lot to unpack there, and I'd personally love to see some of the discussions that went into creating this very unusual thing. But for now, as a single episode, The Lost Village's finale successfully cleared its own narrative hurdles while consistently demonstrating exactly what has made this show fun. These heroes have earned the right to drive that invincible bus off into the night, singing that hippopotamus song with pride.

Overall: A

you just know...

Gentle reminder

>*36,731位/*35,669位 (***,173 pt) [*,**3予約] 2016/07/06 迷家-マヨイガ-1 [Blu-ray]

Is The Thing that good? Should I go watch it?

Best comedy show i've watched in a while.
The threads it spawned were the best thing about it though.

Completely deserves the flop.

Absolutely

It's excellent, best horror movie ever, in my opinion. I watch it once every two years.

I'm glad it's over.
It was so good around the sixth or so episode, how did it end up so bad?

As terrible as the show.

>The more people shit on it the more fond of the show I become
I may be a hipster.

Go watch it right now. The least you know, the better. When you're done with that movie, you'll realize what Mayoiga could have been.

No, a scat fetishist.

Who the fuck hasn't watched The Thing by now? We're talking about the John Carpenter movie, in case you don't know. Don't go watch the shitty movie preceding it or the remake.

Good one.

>even Endride has more preorders than this
Glorious

this so much. Sup Forums is a bunch of bitter contrarians

ugh, time to go back to Sup Forums i guess

I've seen a lot of shows come and go on Sup Forums and although Mayoiga won't be remembered by most, I know for a fact it's going to have a very hardcore cult following till the sun explodes.

>ugh
Please fuck off forever.

People mentioning The Thing reminds me of this episode.

I don't fall under all that which is probably why I think it's a generally solid show.

Also people really fail to realize this is an intentional unintentional comedy

Not on Sup Forums. These threads will vanish by the end of the month unless there's new content.

Shit trying to be so bad it's good on purpose is always just bad.

Good thing we have our own site, we'll live forever there. All six of us

What pushed your buttons?

>Being so obsessed with this shit show you have a whole site dedicated to it
I guess there are fanbases for everything.

It stopped being good after this episode.

It's actually an intentional unintentional intentional allegory, although I can understand only a few can appreciate the full breadth of Okada's genius.

>Relatable/wishfulfilment premises
>Large cast of characters, most are given JUST enough screentime to get people attached without their entire character/story being spilled out
The series is a breeding ground for headcanon and thanks to how the trainwreck vibes it gave off by episode 1-3 a breeding ground for memes too

The show will never die.

what I don't understand is, instead of trying to make it so bad it's good, why didn't the writers just try to make it good?

Okay guys. Now someone write this down so a year from now when someone makes a "terrible show you watched all of" thread You can post this.

did anyone ever bother to finish this

This show is far from "terrible" shitposter.

That takes talent.

Will Okada ever NOT disappoint the audience?

I will post in in the "Fuck you, I liked it" one.

I need the Koharun drum solo one in full res.
Preferably with an archive link too.

Yeah that's the only solace I have from completing this trash.

>Man, who cares at this point
>People are starting not to care?

So fucking accurate.
Genuine fucking meta writing, it's incredible.

>There are 7 billion people in the world
>How can any of them have different opinions
>Enjoy your shit anime, casuals
It's kinda sad now that it's over there's so much more shit flinging. I'm kinda sick of seeing
>I'm glad the shit show is over, I only watched for the memes
over and over again. Okay, we get it people, your taste are so refined, so perfected from years of watching shows.

Dozaeman drawfag here guys, and I brought Valkana with me to settle the things here.
Is the voicing user around? I hope this is okay.
Don't forget about our website guys, in late summer I'll begin the artwork for a Mayoiga VN that's being discussed right now with other anons.
Also, we still have an ongoing genderswap collage that's waiting to be finished.
Mayoiga may have ended, but I still have quite a few ideas I'd love to draw. Thank you for the awesome threads, in any case. I genuinely enjoyed this anime, its characters, and the fact that I got to discuss everything with my friends here.

Leave animekino to Okada

It's another show that attracts retards oblivious to how shit their ideas are

Cowboy here. This is perfect. If I had to guess we probably won't have threads much longer. So I'll see you on the site
Or I can always email you too
But this is perfect.

I just want to tell you that I love you.

It needs to be left unfinished.

That picture is a perfect representation of following this show.

Been meaning to ask you, are the guy who made the site?

That's like every show ever. When you have hundreds of people speculating it's only logical that some of their theories are better than the one story the 6 people on the staff came up with. Numbers, bitch