Libs BTFO

*Breathes in*
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

Other urls found in this thread:

nflpa.com/players/sponsors\
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Great anger
From the West with love, mister President
Also checked

Cool

It's a gamergate for boomers. My dad is finally seeing the light

He needs to start telling us to kill his enemies. Let's see how far we can push it.

I don't get why the national anthem is even played before every nigger collision/concussionball game.

>It's a gamergate for boomers

you think so? I don't think you're wrong, but did any of us really know what gamergate would be when it started?

>great anger

One of the worst metallica songs

What a bitch

Honestly, fuck the Cowboys for pulling this shit at an away game. They deserved to be boo'ed.

nope, don't you get how this works yet? Anything the public perceives Trump doesn't like they do and vice versa.

So Trump should say the last thing he wants is for every colored person to kill himself or via other ways leave the country

>So Trump should say the last thing he wants is for every colored person to kill himself or via other ways leave the country
You're drunk, Colgate.

that's not Ted's twitter

But isnt this exactly what we wanted?

First this whole kneeling thing was to support black lives matter. But now, every libtard just does it without even knowing why, now it really doesn't symbolize anything other thsn "I dislike Trump."

Trump has again perfectly taken away all the steam away from BLM and Niggers and made it about himself. Kneeling is now a leftist Trump meme, and therefore will be dead within a month.
Blacks BTFO

>loudest ive ever heard

Why is everything unprecidented to this man? Everything he experiences is the mostest thing ever. Its like his brain has the reference levels of a goldfish.

American sporting tradition. You don't need to get it.

Puerto Rico is without power and the orange clown in chief is tweeting about football.

Humanity is so fucked.

>Great Anger

FUCK THE NFL AND FUCK NIGGERS TOO

Anyone has the booing on jewtube? Would be great to hear.

>Trump doesn't like people kneeling
>Suddenly every leftfag kneels
I'm not completely drunk leafy. I'm onto something

There are already like 4 major federal government agencies in Puerto Rico offering humanitarian relief and fixing infrastructure. What are you doing to help?

Delicious tears.

Who cares about Puerto Rico?

everything has been the mostest since he became president. When you become the most powerful man in the world, the level of energy of everything and everyone around you gets ramped up to 11

Its being worked on....It was hit hard

4D chess.

Never seen such a guy as trump. He's able to make of any situation a good thing for him.

I wish there was such a high energy leader in Europe.

PMSNBC

Ofc it's what we want, vast majority of people watching NFL are patriotic white people, they hate this bs and niggerball will burn, whilst people bending the knee looks more and more retarded to normal people.

Nope. He's doing it for you, not for himself.

>“The final key to the way I promote is bravado. I play to people’s fantasies. People may not always think big themselves, but they can still get very excited by those who do. That’s why a little hyperbole never hurts. People want to believe that something is the biggest and the greatest and the most spectacular. I call it truthful hyperbole. It’s an innocent form of exaggeration—and a very effective form of promotion.” -DJT

He just has to say one word.

imagine what he could do if he was allowed to focus all his attention on foreign countries and the economy instead of wasting so much time dealing with treasonous countrymen

I can't wait for the tranny cheerleaders and lady players.

Agreed. If this gets him even 1% more of the vote in Michigan, Ohio, Pennsylvania and Florida then it's a giant coup for Trump.

Seems like he's multitasking.

There's videos of nflites burning their merch.

>Puerto Rico is without power and the orange clown in chief is tweeting about football.
>Humanity is so fucked.

You know you can get off your ass and honour there to help.

They have a shortage of volunteers.

>Great anger

hahahahahaahh!, SAVAGE i love this dude and his incredible ability to anger people

and in mirror land

>The entire NATIONAL football league is falling apart and the orange clown in chief is bragging about all "his" help in Puerto Rico

Puerto Rico my heart's devotion.
Let it sink back in the ocean.

>"GREAT ANGER" VS "SAD!"
OH BOY HE'S RAISING THE STAKES

DRUMPF JUST KEEPS DELIVERING,THE BOOING WAS LOUD AND EVERYONE HEARD IT

HE'S FORCING THE LEFT'S HAND TO PISSOFF THE SILENT MAJORITY IN ONE OF THE MOST PATRIOTIC AMERICA-CENTRIC SPORTS OUTSIDE OF NASCAR

NFL BE FUCKIN UP WITH THIS KNEELING VIRTUE SIGNAL, THE COUNTRY IS NOT BEHIND THEM, AND THE ORIGINAL #BLM GRIEVANCE IS NOT JUSTIFIED BY STATISTICS IN THE FIRST PLACE
AMERICA HATERS, THEY JUST HAVE TO GO BACK :^)

I swear, I fantasize about waking up to Trump's latest tweet saying "The government is the enemy. Kill them all."

Palm-niggers couldn't invent power, why should they have it? Explain yourself, cultural appropriation is wrong.

pls explain this picture to a non burger

>Great anger

It's the state of Ohio in its entirety

Everything you ever need to know about Ohio is in that pic; there, you have traveled and seen the entire state

Why don't the millionaire football niggers help? To busy bending the knee to suck trumps dick.

It is the Ohio /k/onsitution. Pretty self explanatory.
The based Wendy's chain started here.
Our roads are always under construction.
We have giant Jesus statue (which was destroyed by lightning because God hates idolatry)
Our flag is the only state flag not a rectangle
AIMSurplus is based here. We have all the gats
More presidents and astronauts than any other state
More amish than any other state
Fuck Michigan
We're all on heroin

>I swear, I fantasize about waking up to Trump's latest tweet saying "The government is the enemy. Kill them all."
But the question is...When the call fo duty comes, will you answer?

Ohio is also one of the only states with a growing white working class. Ohio should be solidly red for a while.

military recruiting tool

Goddamn he needs to move off this shit.

We have real work to get done. Not argue with a bunch of monkeys that throw a ball around

End the bread and circus. Then you'll be able to get work done.

Absolutely. Everybody at my job is talking about it. They all think it is retarded. Guess who votes more often older people or young "activists". Two terms has never been more likely.

I still can't believe the NFL actually tried to take on Trump on this issue. How the fuck did they figure they could win when *at least* 70% of NFL fans are Trump voters. They actually thought Americans would rally around a bunch of big dumb niggers disrespecting the national anthem? The jews aren't nearly as smart as this board claims they are.

Always de hurrrricannes blowin
Always de pop-u-la-tion growin

They're radicalizing Millions who only ever wanted to just watch sports ball.

You are so wrong it's not even funny. This has the potential to gamergate the fucking NFL crowd. Remember that bit about the left never leaving anybody the fuck alone? Well they've run out of places to hide, and this time, when politics is a part of EVERY SECOND of their life, those sports fans won't shrug it off. They will make enemies for life, just like they did with the autists.

This.

Seconding this.

We should encourage the NFL to go full degenerate .

College basketball under federal indictment also
>Sportsball normies BTFO
>No more breads and circus

YOU STILL WANT BREAD AND CIRCUS TO ATTRACT THE AUDIENCE

THIS IS JUST CHANGING UP THE ACT

THE PINKHAIRED ELEPHANT FELL OFF THE TIGHTROPE

MEDIA CHERRYPICKING A FEW VIDEOS OF COP MISCONDUCT AND PUTTING THEM ON 24 HOUR NEWSCYCLE REPEAT RILES UP THE BRAINLETS INTO KNEELING FOR JUSTICE, UNTIL THEY FALL INTO A 3D CHEETO TRAP OF REALITY

REALITY THAT THE GRIEVANCE IS FALSE, REALITY THAT THE VAST MAJORITY OF THE COUNTRY WILL BOO HYSTERICAL LEFTY BULLSHIT

DRUMPF KNOWS EXACTLY HOW TO "PLAY FOOTBALL"

boycott nfl sponsors to push more away?
nflpa.com/players/sponsors\
Anheuser-Busch
Barclaycard US
Bose
Bridgestone
Campbell's Soup Company
Castrol
Courtyard Marriott
Dairy Management, Inc. (Fuel Up to Play 60)
Dannon
Extreme Networks
FedEx
Frito-Lay
Gatorade
Hyundai Motor America
Mars Snackfood
Microsoft
Nationwide
News America
Papa John's
Pepsi
Procter & Gamble
Quaker
Verizon
Visa
USAA

Gov of Puerto Rico already praised FEMA's quick response. Nice try though. Just because it's not happening on twatter or the MSM isn't reporting it doesn't mean that it's not happening. Not that I care about Puerto Rico or anything.

Trump finally getting people to fight back in the culture war is one of the things I voted for him to do. And it's actually starting to happen. When he came out against PC, he meant it. This is part of the Final Solution for SJWs.

turns out that was a fake like done by somebody inside Twitter

Obama and Hillary didn't even wake up for Benghazi until it was all over.

The US military literally pays the NFL to play the Anthem before every game

i just took about 2-3 minutes to really imagine waking up and people in panic looking at pol and seeing the tweet and how big of a god damned grin i have reading it.

The one massive accomplishment trump has made so far is he has literally exposed everyone for who they really are, for better or worse.

OOOhhhh you give me an idea.

Let's meme the NFL into skipping the Anthem. It's too 'divisive' or something, people are better with the actual memes than I am.

I'm an ideas man.

Awaken the sleeping normie. Amen.

Not fucking true.

Obama was getting pounded in the ass by Reggie Love during the assault.

We are already on it. Look at the thread that is trying to get the NFL to accept trannys as cheerleaders fucking lol

You know what Puerto Rico can't do?
Vote.

see

RACE WAR RACE WAR

OH GOD HE TYPED OUT A TWEET IN 45 SECONDS, WHY ISN'T HE DEVOTING EVERY WAKING MOMENT TO SAVING PUERTO RICANS WHO HATE HIM?

By the way, what the fuck has Puerto Rico ever done for white people?

What part of America First dont you river niggers understand? An American can have a splinter and we are gonna give him more attention than some 3rd world country apes drowing in a gaint whirlpool.

There's a thriving child prostitution business down there user. That benefits (((some))) "whites."

A low tier version of Michigan

God bless us, every one. Even the shills and Jews, they taught us so very much.

>Great anger
this fuckin guy

Righteous anger, suck a fat one SJW's and niggers.

Ummm Puerto Rico is part of America sweetie

TOP KEK

In the same sense that Britian is part of Europe.

And the money owing!

And the sunlight streaming!

And the natives steaming!

who's Puerto Rico?

>be at work last night
>shitty janitor job
>coworker is a sports fan
>coworker and I talk about the kneeling
>coworker calls them "ungrateful coons"

You have to go back Pedro

gonna need some proofs on that

In some regards taking a knee could mean more respect for the country.

I mean... some soldiers got both their legs blown off, would that mean them standing with prosthetics is disrespectful?

He's going there Tuesday. Something your pussy ass wouldn't do even if you had the money.

Monica always brought her knee pads to work

Bill always stood at attention

Proofs RIGHT HERE nigger.

capcha avenue oven

Buy that man a beer

>Puerto Rico
>no electoral votes