HAPPENING: MUELLER HAS THE TAXES! IRS HELPIN INVESTIGATION!

cnn.com/2017/09/26/politics/special-counsel-irs-russia-probe-information-sharing/index.html?sr=twCNN092617special-counsel-irs-russia-probe-information-sharing0501PMStory

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/lNBNS
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

RUSSIANS BLUMPF HACKERS NAZI ELECTIONS WHITE SUPREMACY

Tick tock, tick tock.

Storms a brewin righties.

Mueller literally has no authority and works for Donald J Trump as a suboordinate in the DoJ, able to be fired at any moment Trump wishes

The scary thing is in todays age of stupidity, I'm not 100% if your comment is satire.

Good amnesty Don is out soon.

Things dont have to be true anymore they just have to sound true, Trump is President for 8 years no matter what you wish

It's not satire. Trump 100% has the power to fire Mueller at any time. It's not super wise politically, but it's legally sound.

This-facts don't matter anymore, people are pissed. The more they call us Russians, the more Trump is defied and denounced, the stronger his base gets.

When these NFL stars take a knee, they are pandering to a small percentage of blacks, but they are also telling a lot of people to fuck off. Trump is president, sure, but he still shares his personal opinions. Trumps personal opinions may not sound "nice" to a lot of people, but they do echo the opinions of many people who voted for him. These people aren't standing up for their rights, they're oppressing a majority and discrediting them with falsehoods.

Short of the internet, Trump supporters keep their heads down. Polls will never reflect true support for Trump, because people aren't voicing it outside of the internet

like Trump fills out his own taxes, if Trumps taxes are fucked some law firm will be liable not him.

>Accused Trump of collusion
>Looked for evidence of collusion
>Couldn't find any
>So they accused Trump of obstruction
>Looked for evidence of obstruction
>Couldn't find any
>Now they're going through Trump's entire financial history with a fine toothed come looking for an improperly claimed deduction, a misplaced decimal point, anything they can use to accuse him of SOMETHING so that the hundreds of millions of dollars in taxpayer money spent investigating Trump over the last year doesn't look like a complete fucking waste
This entire boondoggle is gonna end with Trump getting charged with some Class E Tax Code Misdemeanor and slapped with a $200 fine and the Democrats cheering like they just toppled a dictatorship.

Exactly if the kikes and MSM had just left things were they had been, they wouldnt have this mess on our hands. Instead they empowered everyone favoring the progressive agenda and systematically eliminated (silenced) the right from having a seat at the table of the national cultural discourse. They overplayed their hand badly and are now horribly exposed to even the normiest of normies

There was literally no one with a national platform saying what Trump has said the past 4 days about the NFL, even though it has been the cultural discourse among the masses for several years, it was always ignored as more and more diversity and cultural marxist shit just got forced through

this special counsel wasn't appointed by the senate, like the constitution requires,
huge nothing burger, and risks getting everything thrown out in court due to that one fact.
Special investigators have to state the crime and only investigate thoses crime, not go on a fishing expedition
Jeff is cuck boy, was under surveillance in 2016, he is compromised, hence why he gave Mueller a blank check to spend on hiltary donors
complete waste of tax payers funds,

Oh sage

>Polls will never reflect true support for Trump
>I have a girlfriend in canada that comes down and bangs me all the time! She went to the peace corps yesterday though so you just missed her, but she really is real!

Let me guess. They reportedly have his tax records according to user sources?

Part of the anti-Trump/globalist plan is using the MSM to make the "resistance" seem larger than it really is. Americans don't support that shit. Americans support our democratically elected President. 2020 will be a landslide.

Looks like Dotard Trump got cucked once again.

wow a 3xTrump jpg,
tired of sucking your own dick fag?

>linking cnn
>going back to taxes since WaPo confirmed some of the facebook ads were pro BLM

archive.fo/lNBNS
>The batch of more than 3,000 Russian-bought ads that Facebook is preparing to turn over to Congress shows a deep understanding of social divides in American society, with some ads promoting African American rights groups, including Black Lives Matter, and others suggesting that these same groups pose a rising political threat, say people familiar with the covert influence campaign.

(Unnamed) >Source
(Unnamed) >Sources
(Unnamed) >Sources
How surprising.

cnn is fake news

Your Canadian girlfriend is a slut.

the source is shareblue, and some Russian who may or may not be a keen drunk

>Half the ads support Hillary/Dems
>Half support Trump/Republicans
>RUSSIA IS TRYING TO DIVIDE AMERICA IMPEACH FUCKING OBSTRUCTION FUCKING ATTACKING DEMOCRACY

Found their source

They can't conceive that people took information from sources outside Mockingbird.

it just beggars belief how pathetic they are by now

the story has changed continuously, and now they've arrived at "oh yeah totally trying to sow divide with this tiny outlay"

fucking pathetic.

And it could just as easily have been Americans buying ads through Russian proxies

>linking (((cnn)))

>91% chance of Clinton presidential victory

I mean, yeah that's completely true. The only issue is as you underplayed there "not super wise". At that point if I was the GOP I'd be looking to impeach just in case he'd actually done something dodgy, I mean firing the guy investigating you is pretty stupid.

>CNN
/thread

See that’s the thing nobody ever talks about. He’s not investigating trump. Not personally. He’s investigating trump campaign members and associates. It’s almost as if his shear existence in this context is to give the left a means of bellyaching. Muh Russia this muh Flynn that and of course he’s not gonna find anything damning. Especially not damning of trump himself. It’s all to give cnn and msnbc something to talk about

People think he hired the guy who derailed the 9/11 commission by accident.

Manafort's and Flynn's, according to anonymous sources.

Blomft is finished

IT WAS HER TURN, WHY DID THE RURAL RETARDS ALL SHOW UP AND HE WON SO MANY STATES?!?! I DON'T UNDERSTAND MUH POLLS

Holy shit you Americans are stupid lmao

This

so there is no Russian collusion at all then?

it's happened to a lot of celebrities you poverty stricken chink m8

Remember to give up your guns BEFORE the Annoying Orange gets impeached and thrown in prison. We wouldn't want you to get excited and hurt yourselves, little drumpfkins!

Yeah eh? 21 states confirmed fraud. Just give up. Government will pay. No healthcare. No wall. Daca. And just slogans. That's all it is. Nice returns

Blackwater

just like when he leaked his own taxes and you retards fell for the bait.

enjoy prison hillary.

Youre a ding bat. Throw ivanka in jail or kushner for same things or bush's staff for deleting 2 million emails

21 states did not confirm fraud. 21 states were alerted that their voter rolls were accessed but nothing was changed. NSA Director Rogers said under oath that no votes were changed.

Media Matters and Shareblue employees go to prison too.

Practicing open sedition isn't very smart.

its true nigger, look it up

MASOGINITIC ISLAMAPHOBIC BIGGOTED RACIST

ill throw all 3 of them in jail personally if I could.

bush is the biggest faggot to ever exist.

stay mad losers

Beginning of the workweek Shareblue faggot?

At this rate it's all that's seeming to be.
IRS has been scrutinizing Trump's taxes for years, likely audited constantly. I doubt even this'll yield much for him. Even possible something Trump has done is past statue of limitations.

For like, what, almost a year now? Lmao

+1

The IRS and Obama have ALWAYS had the taxes you dolt, that's how the fucking IRS works. If there was anything of value in them it would have leaked during the campaign.

Than how did Trump get elected in the first place mother fucker? Muh polls, muh celebraties, muh group think. I just wish people actually had critical thought left in America but instead day after day I'm reminded that most everyone is a brain dead zombie.

In my experience all Canadian girls are sluts

Just a reminder shareblue faggots quit while you are ahead.

Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States. 18 U.S. Code § 2381

If two or more persons in any State or Territory, or in any place subject to the jurisdiction of the United States, conspire to overthrow, put down, or to destroy by force the Government of the United States, or to levy war against them, or to oppose by force the authority thereof, or by force to prevent, hinder, or delay the execution of any law of the United States, or by force to seize, take, or possess any property of the United States contrary to the authority thereof, they shall each be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than twenty years, or both.
18 U.S. Code § 2384

If you are caught by any federal agent or suspected by any federal agent it will be impossible for you to find a job. Employers 9% of the time will do through background checks and if they find you were suspected of any of these two you will either be 1. Denied, due to you have such a history and companies will not want to risk hiring you. 2. May hire you, but you will be seeing your pay cut and have heavy probation in the workplace making it similar to walking on eggshells with your bear feet.

Do not do this with your lives, again I would say quit while you are ahead shareblue shills. It is not worth it.

How did Manafords taxes from 2006 play a role in the ballot boxes being supposedly stuffed by the Russians?

The year will be 2072 when the investigation into every sub-atomic particle Trump has ever interacted with will end. Will still be a nothingquarker

hasn't he already been audited a bunch? This cuntbucket is teaching the master class on wasting taxpayer $.

Op needs a cup of dick.

>it's 7 years from now
>Donald Trump is 77 and looking forward to a well earned retirement
>The Wall is built, MS13 and the Mestizo invasion feels like a terrible nightmare, the only reminder being several million very lucky welfare leeches that had been let in and now know to behave themselves
>Unemployment is approaching zero
>Americans are happy again, the country united thanks to the rising economic tide having improved everyone's lives after decades of declines for working people and the middle class
>the rogue regimes of North Korea and Peoples Republic of China have both fell to internal populist uprisings and are now open to business and co-operation with the West
>CNN has rebranded to Gossip 247
>A Christian revival is taking place across the country as secret societies are exposed and shamed
>Mueller's investigation turned up nothing at all, and Mueller himself was soon indicted for being part of an illegal criminal conspiracy
>Hillary Clinton has long since succumbed to Kuru
>John and Tony Podesta have been executed for treason, pederasty and human trafficking
>Obama has fled the country and is hiding out in Iran along with the remaining members of his administration that escaped justice
>his Youtube vlogs attract audiences of radical Islamists and Antifa

>but what's this?
>The Globalist Times (the rebrand of the NYT) has anonymous sources in the Whitehouse apparently
>and you'll never guess what they're saying...
>it looks like Gromalf Garumph is finished - for sure this time

Very comfy thoughts, user.

>Sessions under surveillance in 2016
What's that mean? By who? How is he compromised, surely Trump would have picked someone who wasn't.

so you didn't even read the article.

you didn't read the article either. guess niggers can't read

PAY FOR MY HEALTHCARE

Is this the end for drimpf?

/yawn

Sedition is a real thing. Because msm doesnt tell you there are reprocussions, doesnt mean they dont exist. Alot of people love the flag, and our kids. Pic related shows the duality of insanity they swim in.

„The revolution will not be televised.“

Trump had threeeeeeee scooooooopppsss???

>Sedition is a real thing. Because msm doesnt tell you there are reprocussions, doesnt mean they dont exist. Alot of people love the flag, and our kids. Pic related shows the duality of insanity they swim in.
I am not searching or clicking on shit... is this seriously real? If so I want to kill people.

it's been the end for drumpf ever since the escalator ride

DID RUSSIA HACK MY TAXES!!?!!?!?

This pic tells you all you need to know. How many jews called out that day? Bet he still can smell the flesh. He knows, hes fighting, hes winning.

>thrown in prison
lmao for what? stupid nigger

>not knowing how it works
wew lad

you're right, no one even voted for Trump it was hacked by the Russians

>CNN

>Just once more, for old time's sake
Trump gets audited yearly. If there was something illegal here, it would've flagged by the IRS already.

Those are Russian taxes, Drumhpf is finished!!!!

he's not investingating trump, you dumb non white poster

learn civics

>when no one pays attention to the fact they're primarily focusing on Manafort and Flynn
Manafort is unironically fucked, and Flynn probably is too. I still wonder what the fuck they were thinking taking such high profile jobs in the government.
>It's not super wise politically
that is the understatement of the century, firing the guy in charge of investigating you is a great way to convince people you might have something to hide, and is a great way to cause the republican establishment to stab you in the back to save their hides.
I don't think he'll have anything outright illegal (maybe some shady mob deals that might toe the line if dug into more) but his taxes would probably be politically damaging-like creative usage of loopholes or paying jack shit, judging by his vehement refusal to release them.

>Doesn't understand the difference between polling and predictions/extrapolations

Wait I thought they had him on collusion emoluments (every liberals favorite new word) and accidentally ordering coke instead of Diet Coke. What’s habbening

>Manafort is unironically fucked, and Flynn probably is too
What specific evidence is there against them?

good question, considering nothing has leaked about the actual details of the investigation into him. but he was a consultant for a menagerie of shady characters, most notably Viktor Yanukovych who was corrupt as all hell, and I'm sure has plenty of skeletons in the closet.
apparently they've been looking into him even before the election, so why he decided to get involved with Trump is beyond me.

Probably nothing but circumstantial shit that they will blow out of proportion to make it look like something that it isn't.

Manafort has decades of experience in elections, campaigning and lobbying he leveraged not only in Washington with Roger Stone but also in Eastern Europe, which is how Dems got the entire idea for the "collusion" narrative in the first place.

Trumps taxes likely have no real bombshells either, he just refused to play the usual political game in not releasing them, just as he did with everything else during the last campaign season.

What candidates usually do, he did the opposite of.

The senate had a hearing today on the firing Mueller topic.

Collusion isn't even a legal term, that's how batshit all of this really is.

Twitter is full of people thinking this investigation is going to replace the administration and put everyone in jail.

That's not going to happen, what will happen is Manafort and Flynn will be indicted of whatever and likely pardoned. Arpaio's pardon was the signal and test run for that.

Flynn had unreported contacts with Russian foreign diplomats, and Manafort is probably a dirty businessman.

Consulting with people who our government label's "shady characters" is not illegal or a crime, but not doing something as simple as dotting an i or crossing a t on documentation in the US related to it might mean an indictment. Like failing to register as a foreign agent.

>Mueller has the taxes
So basically you're admitting that he has absolutely fucking nothing and is now digging around in Trump's taxes? What happened to Russian Collusion? what, did a Russian agent infiltrate the IRS to lower Trump's tax bill?