Tokyo Ghoul:re

Chapter's out
readms.com/r/tokyo_ghoulre/081/3479/1

Jewjoh and Autismo are more or less kill. Kekneki will have to face a delay of 0.1 seconds soon. Aura and Mougan are irrelevant shitter.

Other urls found in this thread:

readms.com/r/tokyo_ghoulre/077/3418/1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Jewjoh
>Kekneki
kill yourself with these horrible nicknames

>Aura and Mougan are irrelevant shitter
Fuck you, aunt Aura is hot

I think he really blew his load too early with Eto. Just seems like so much potential was wasted.

That's why she's are going after team plotarmor, huh. I bet Yomo would fuck up her up.

>after team plotarmor
I bet when Arima gets defeated, Kaneki will arrive just in time to save them all again.

Yeah, but I suppose he wanted to give her some backstory before she died.

But now that she's this obstacle that has been overcome I don't really like it. Her ideology is quite different from Kaneki's and I'd rather that they be the two strongest ghouls with vastly different ideologies and butting heads over it.

>implying Kaneki won't send his detached kagune to help Touka
Are you guys ready for Aura and Mougan's embarrassing defeat?

Holy shit either these scans are pure garbage or Ishida can't illustrate a fight scene to save his life.

Silly anons. Amon will be Kaneki's endgame boss.

Where's that Big Madam quinque?

Wrong, Kaneki's final challenge will be the final form of Nishiki:The Tokyo Ghoul.

It would make sense for parallels sake, but I can't imagine a reason for them to ever fight each other seriously again. Unless Amon got warped.

Silly. No one can stand a chance against Kaneki.

Why do I feel sadder about Yamori breaking than Juuzou dying? I didn't even like Yamori that much.

I don't know but his quinque was kind of ugly for a Rinkaku.

Arima hasn't even used his kagune yet dumbass

>I don't know but his quinque was kind of ugly for a Rinkaku.

Didn't Suzuya give the scientists a drawing of what he wanted it to look like?

Yeah and it was the sort of unrefined shit we would expect Juuzou to want, doesn't make it look any better though.

Holy kek

>Juuzou gives the scientists a drawing of a stupid impractical weapon
>Scientists waste good material on a weapon that isn't as strong and well built as it could have been
>Gets destroyed easily
It's literally Juuzous fault for wanting such a dumb weapon, should have just gotten a sturdy sword or halberd or something, sycthes are retarded.

>implying he can still win against Kaneki
My dear user, please be ready for Godneki.

>le arima is a gool

Noone else is going to buy that delusion of yours. It's an asspull not because I dont like it but because it doe snot fit well wit the story. Its calling it what it is.
Again, stop projecting your shit delusions.

It was pretty neat how the kagune mouth screamed to make itself bait.

Kind of wonder if he had control over that or if he just sent a kagune with a mouth attached over to it in the hopes it would make distract Arima.

Wow Kaneki outskilled the shit out of Arima.

Will Arima ever recover from this? I know he wanted a good fight from Kaneki, but he just got BTFO

He'll be glad that he can finally die in battle while doing his best

What if Arima really does want to die, but Kaneki doesn't kill him and just wounds him?

Would we be seeing an angry and vengeful Arima after that?

Explain how it doesn't fit in the story fuckface?

With Eto out of the way and assuming Arima dies here, the notion that Amon is endgame is given more credence.

Sorry but I can't believe Amon comes close to Neo-Kaneki.

Kaneki's pushing the boundaries of SSS right now.

Yes but Kaneki will only emerge victorious. He is the MC after all.

Actually i think the last guy has either only been shown once so far or not at all. I think whoever the leader of V ends up being will be the strongest ghoul or they will be the ldrs right hand

Arima forces Kaneki to kill him/suicides to teach Kaneki a lesson.

But for parellels keneki would fight him right before the last fight not the last. And it will be reversed amon will be crazy and keneki will be trying to talk to him

Well, we've seen next to nothing of Amon so far in re. Unless Ishida has thrown him to the wayside, which I doubt, I assume he's kept Amon under the radar for so long to save him for something huge.

There are plenty examples like Juuzou, Takeomi, Iwao, Shinohara, etc. Are you telling me that they're all ghouls now? Fuck off.

user you're forgetting the whole cannibalism makes ghouls stronger and that Eto grew up being notoriously cannibalistic in one of the most violent wards.

Whereas (as far as we know) Furuta gets the human meat he was given and prior to just now we have no reason to believe that he practices using his kagune.

It's the difference between two people, let's say born with very similar genetics (both being half-ghouls, and Kuzen wouldn't be considered bad stock for a ghoul considering how strong he was) and one trains in a martial art almost daily and achieves considerably recognition in that art, and the other trains sparingly, isn't well-known for their power, but all of a sudden is on the same level or a higher level.

Based off of what we know it simply doesn't make sense for Furuta to be on the same level as Eto. Unless Furuta has some incredibly high extermination rate or was going solo with his kagune in Whack-a-mole operations or something.

Did i miss somthing was eto confirmed dead? As in seen dead? I dont think so. Clown man caught her by suprise but i dont think she is dead. Atleast not yet. Unless i missed somthing

You're all retarded, that Chinese ghoul is going to be the endgame.

>Kaneki's pushing the boundaries of SSS
That guy already is an SSS.

I meant he was pushing the upwards boundaries of SSS

He's almost evolved into a rank of his own.

Kaneki was already SS back when he just got his Centipede half-kakuja.
There is no way he isn't SSS now considering all the inner information about the CCG he knows. Especially if he does become ghoul jesus.

>mfw Kurona turns out to be an SSS-level ghoul, too.

Arima is still going to win and force Kaneki to run. God characters can't lose this easily.

DING DONG THE WITCH IS DEAD

>Win with no weapons

>arima asspulls a kagune of his own

>Whereas (as far as we know) Furuta gets the human meat he was given and prior to just now we have no reason to believe that he practices using his kagune.
>as far as we know
You mean your assumption? He has never been revealed to eat anything so how do you know what he eat? CCG can feed him ghoul juice but it's an assumption. Furthermore, say RC cells are fuel. If you use it a lot, you deplete your stock, if you don't, you reserve your stock. Furuta rarely uses his kagune so he certainly is ambiguous about his power. But then, we have never seen how he was trained in the Garden when he is in different department from human like Hairu and Shao. We don't even know how they train their ghoul soldiers.
This talking is pointless because you are just making up false assumption, trying to underestimate when Furuta is a wild card that should always be unexpected. I'm done talking with you.

The would be the WORST possible thing they could do.

Where's that dead noro edit? I need it.

>Kaneki pierces Arima's leg to disable him
>Arima unleashes the Washuu technique and starts to pull out Kaneki's kagune/kakuhou using his bear hands
>Kaneki loses one of his kakuhous or cuts off part of his own kagune to escape

I could believe it.

>Gets his shit kicked in China
>Surrounds himself with retarded Japs
>Thinks he will be endgame in Japan

Not him, but since you're talking about kagunes and what makes them strong, I want to join in to give my 2 cents.

What if he's descended from the OEK? A good pedigree and a healthy diet would do wonders.

Cannibalism presumably makes ghouls stronger because of the glut of Rc cells it gains them. Who knows if the mutation of the Rc cells to make a ghoul into a kakuja absolutely requires eating another ghoul or not. However, even without a kakuja, a ghoul can still be quite powerful from having a high Rc count alone. That combined with the latent strength of the kagune a ghoul is born with may make Furuta quite strong. Strong enough to break through Eto's kagune, at least.

He means that she is no longer last boss material specially for Kaneki

Rize kagune confirmed for being OP, send help, my quinques keep getting broken.

Where has this hate for Suzuya come from?

Kaneki the Quinque Breaker.

>He means that she is no longer last boss material specially for Kaneki

Well no fucking duh jackass, Ken ripped her shit apart a long time ago, and that was before his recent awakening where he gained his full power and desire to live.

Oh ok

>loses one of his kakuhous
Oh no whatever will he do, it's not like he had grown several kakuhous of his own during the ~6 months of TG.

That is what I am concerning about. V's logo is about the two wings but if we take a look at his kagune, it seems like emaciated wings. So there is something very important about his mother and how she is qualified to be a breeder. Rize is another breeder and we have seen how destructive her "descendants" are.
Another interesting thing is that his name is literally translated as "Many age old" and "two blessings". The two blessing can be understood as being human and ghoul but the "many age old" refers to something ancient.

None of them have the same feats as Arima retard.

>Kaneki has a kakuhou in his cock
>Arima has to grab his dick

I'd love to see a full-fledged angry Autisma, but sadly it will be some shit like killing himself to teach Kaneki a lesson.

But just imagine how immense a sight angry Arima would be. Absolutely wrecking shit left and right.

It's not so much Suzuya hate as much as it is Kurona love.

Crazy.
Himecut.
FOUR HOLES.

If it's in good enough shape can't Arima make a quinque from it? That was kind of my point.

Probably this.

A shitstorm of people overhyped his strength only to get BTFO this chapter.

Tsuneyoshi and Washuu do. They are the most popular ghoul killers.

I clarified for him retard
>his full power
End yourself

>Choking a large strong ghoul with barehands
>Tsuneyoshi can murder SSS rated ghouls
That's only the start.

Keep digging your hole deeper.

He killed a ghoul with an umbrella. He could possibly salvage part of the quinque and fight with that (or another bullshit mode for the quinque and it's not completely broken). There's also the person who dropped him the owl briefcase that can drop another. Honestly I'd love to see a full Arima fight like vs Yoshimura where he uses tons of quinque lying around.

>>his full power
>End yourself

Why? TG:Re is a shonen and Kaneki continues to unlock more of his latent power.

Are the digital raws for 77 out yet?

>Amon was supposed to be the key to Kaneki's memories
>He doesn't do jack shit
Thank god Kaneki remembered who we was through getting the shit beaten out of him by Kanae and Eto and not though some pep-talk by Amon

For quite some time.

Up to 79 digital scans
readms.com/r/tokyo_ghoulre/077/3418/1

>there's been no new chapters from twisted hel scans for over 2 months

>Amon was supposed to be the key to Kaneki's memories
>He doesn't do jack shit
This was such a stupid move by Ishida. If Amon was going to have nothing to do with Kaneki coming back, then why the fuck did he hype him up like that in the first place?

why would amon want to kill kaneki?
more like he wants kill eto and free takizawa from his misery.

It's pretty hard to stay motivated when at least two other scanlators already did it.
Well it was a possible key to his memories

It's not the Rize kagune, it's the ghouls that use them. Rize herself was fodder tier, an A-class only because of the sheer number of people she ate. When Kaneki's first classification was a goddamm SS.

Arima still has something left. I can't see Arima just stopping and letting Kankei go, or letting Kaneki just finish him off. I also cant see Arima just being torn apart as he struggles futilely.

Its not that I'm an Arimafag, but Ishida has built him up too much. If he died in the heat of battle, like if Kaneki unleashed some massive attack instead of targeting his quinque and pulverized him into paste I could see it ending there, but it would be very weird and awkward for Arima to go out defenseless, or struggling like a baby against a gorilla.

I meant the YJ digital raws, the old URL trick doesn't work to access them anymore.

They're pretty dead and their translations were iffy. They didn't have the same people doing translations as they were in Tokyo Ghoul, so the way they localized sentences and the syntax felt weird. Wasn't the old Twisted Hel we all knew and loved.

Link? I have the Mega.nz for 31.5-76 but not 77 and onward.

We've seen Rize tear another group of ghouls apart with ridiculous ease. She even outskilled Yamori, if we assume their meeting is cannon.

Rize is S-rank.

Why did the quality drop?

I imagine him being like those ghouls who can't manifest a kagune.

In your dreams, Rize was soft as fuck and her kagune was nowhere near as strong as Kaneki. Also remember that Jason had only recently become strong.

Amon still has the chance to come in and fuck shit up. Maybe he low key broke someone else out if the prison?

We'll probably get half a chapter dedicated to their "fight"

>Kaneki blasts him through the stomach and chest
>Arima: "thanks for clearing up my RC-pipes. I haven't been able to use this kagune in decades, so I may be a little rusty"

>bred in the sunlit garden
>fodded tier

>It's pretty hard to stay motivated when at least two other scanlators already did it.
That's probably not the case here, since they've been slow since long before when they were doing TG.
I don't think they're dead. They just take a long time. From looking at their update rate on Re: last year, the longest delay between chapters was 4 months.

>Torso dead
>Suzuya dead
>Arima dead
I can see re ending within this year.

>Yomo still alive

>Touka still alive

I hope that the Eto fight won't be off paneled, imagine if we get a scene switch of Eto all sprawled out bleeding from Furuta, like that would be too much bs for me to handle.

>Touka team is still alive

>Saiko is still alive

Touka can't die until Kaneki mentally breaks down and forces himself on her

>Ayato still alive

I would've been okay with Yomo and Touka surviving if Ayato got fucking torn to pieces and Touka had to deal with the loss and heartbreak that comes when you get involved in shit above your grade. I feel like a crying Touka cradling a dying Ayato would've been a great emotional note on which Yomo would become a wizard and/or Kaneki arrive.