Trump still decides to do fuckall although 2 SouthKorea soldiers were killed by North Korea today

>multiple marines of ally murdered
>do nothing

For fucks sake. Stop making happening threads if this is how he'll keep responding.

twitter.com/WiredSources/status/912785693813899265

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtontimes.com/news/2010/nov/23/n-korea-fires-artillery-s-korean-island-2-dead/
yonhapnews.co.kr/society/2017/09/26/0701000000AKR20170926192251062.HTML
twitter.com/WiredSources/status/912785693813899265
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm sorry I thought the US had gotten out of the business of fighting other peoples war.

You have a point sir

He has to make sure China isn't brought into the war. World War 3 is unacceptable and he knows it.

Campaign rhetoric. Actual world, we increased troops to Afghanistan and are matching Rocket Man saber rattle for saber rattle.

kek that would be so awesome

Because you cant just pull out. Thats what you did in Iraq and then ISIS happened.

And it will be the same in NK. If you commit you have to commit fully. If you decide to attack the DPRK and wage war, you'll get the military victory within weeks for sure, but the hard part will come after that, you and SK have to build an entire country from the ground up. And get very very little in return for all that effort.

You don't actually want a nuclear war
Fuck off

>World War 3 is unacceptable and he knows it
The key is to make others think america doesnt care, retard.
Or else threats can't be taken seriously.

Shouldn’t South Korea be the one doing some thing ? Not the US

>matching saber rattle for sabre rattle

Developing nukes is not saber rattling, this and warmbeir are perfect examples of rattling.

Dear god.

Please nuke the fuck out of the DPRK.

My sides are ready.

Trump is the ultimate cuck. All words no action

>2 dead SK soldiers

Literally fake news kys

We don’t give a shit about dead South Koreans.

Why should Americans ??

do have zero understanding of the world outside of Sup Forums? what the fuck do you think is going to happen you massive faggot

>250.000 dead burger soldiers
>20.000 dead South Koreans per day
>8-10 million dead overall

Estimates for this war are so high that even McCain, Bolton and Graham would't dare to fight it.

The party in which mandate has 2nd Korean War starting is losing the elections instantly.

We don’t care about dead South Koreans. Why would a US President care?

>And get very very little in return for all that effort.

Nuclear bases in China/Russia's doorstep.

The military is going to love Trump if he oks a war. More money for them.

You're a fucking retard. North Korea has been threatening the u.s. for decades and now decided to kill two south Korean military men, because they realize Trump most likely wont do shit.

We wouldnt be fighting anybodys wars, we'd be killing off an enemy that's been threatening us for decades as well as liberating the people of South Korea and saving the lives of potentially millions if our plans played thorough without a flaw

We don’t care about dead South Koreans. Why would a fat American care ?

Because SK, along with Japan, is an important partner/ally in the far east.

>fuckall
>american

Wrong. Trumps ratings are so bad he needs a war.

Missiles will fly shortly.
Ready to get cozy?

we will never have war until south korea wants it and they will never want it

do you not remember when a nork walked across the dmz, took an axe away from a us soldier and then hacked him to death with it? guess how many north koreas died in response? 0

Why should the US intervene? South Korea does have an army, you know.

we're not faggots, like you euro numales, so we still like fighting when there's an enemy.

then fucking do it nigger. china nukes murica then invades. not sure if dony boy remembers what happened in washington state a few years ago

he will be the last president of america if he keeps this up

South Korea doesn't want a reunification with North Korea
If they don't want to fucking fight then what is the US going to do?

It's always our fucking job. Always. If we don't, we're wrong, if we do, we're wrong. White mans fucking burden. It won't be for much longer tho

Millions more will die if this escalates.

Why would Trump do anything? It's not like Kim gasses his own people like Assad does...

insider here. the number is 10 and they have to all be american. this is the only way to bypass the chinese posturing

Big deal, just some dead gooks. Americans go the fuck home and stop worrying about it you fucking jew niggers, always trying to stick your nose up other people's assholes

That news is from November 23, 2010.
washingtontimes.com/news/2010/nov/23/n-korea-fires-artillery-s-korean-island-2-dead/

>money
>when everyone is dead from nuclear war

You are all the type of fags to also say "b-but I voted for trump because I didn't want another warmonger like hillary!!!" Once trump actually does something

And i assume you will be first in line to sign up then, huh?

>Starting a war with Russia for no reason is the same as starting a war with north korea because they threatened to nuke America

Fresh north korean country air!
3 square meals a day!
$$$ sign up bonus

Wouldn't you!

nobody got shot today.

Source on 2 ROK soldiers killed?

i thought the main argument was that the left was calling trump a warmonger while at the same time killery was calling openly for wwiii om national television

pointing out the retardation and double standards of the left doesnt necessarily mean you dont support war or something

norks suffer under kim and im surprised the left have some sort of free Tibet type meme for saving them

Has anyone been able to confirm if those people were shot? Or did we confirm that OP is both a retard and a faggot

Trump already said our military plans are no longer going to be revealed
Why would he say 100% we're going to attack
Niggers have no opsec

Wouldnt South Korea attack Japan if we fought their war with NK?

This

>Thinking a barely sentient cheeto has a plan

Already am.

> patrolling north korea makes you wish for a nuclear winter

Am I the only one that doesn't give a shit if best Korea vaporizes a couple of million plastic gooks? I'd rather we focused on shit here, we already have enough with the hurricanes.

One was shot and died in hospital, but they think it's probably a training accident since a shooting range was several time closer than the Norks

yonhapnews.co.kr/society/2017/09/26/0701000000AKR20170926192251062.HTML

I fucking hate Trump and I'm also Italian btw

FAKE NEWS

Thanks. They could've made this look like its was entirely NK. Guess it rules out them actually wanting to start shit with them.

Force them into a war by provoking NK to strike first which is working wonderfully.

군 당국 “진지공사 후 복귀하다 총탄 맞은 것 추정”
강원 철원군 육군 모 사단 소속 병사가 진지 공사를 마치고 부대로 복귀하는 과정에서 갑자기 날아온 총탄에 머리를 맞아 숨지는 사고가 발생했다. 군 당국에 따르면 이날 오후 4시10분쯤 철원군에 주둔하는 모 부대 소속 A(22) 일병이 머리에 총탄을 맞고 쓰러졌다.

A일병은 인근 군 병으로 긴급 후송돼 치료를 받던 도중 이날 오후 5시 22분쯤 숨졌다. A일병을 비롯한 부대원 20여명은 이날 철원군내 산악지대에서 진지공사를 마치고 복귀하던 중이었다. 이들이 복귀하던 당시 인근 사격장에서 소총 사격이 진행됐던 것으로 전해졌다. 군 관계자는 “진지 공사 작업을 마치고 부대로 복귀 중 갑자기 날아온 총탄에 머리를 맞은 것으로 보인다”며 “인근 부대 사격장에서 사격이 진행 중이라는 점 등을 토대로 사고 경위를 조사 중”이라고 밝혔다.

박은성 기자 [email protected]

I hate Trump and I'm also Italian btw.

Are you really so dense to think there are no people with any intelligence or planning ability anywhere within the white house or dod?

Ching ching chong rice dog

Let's just fucking destroy those North Korean fucks already.

We didn't want war with Russia. We never said anything about that fat fuck Kimmy.

daddy

Are you so dense to not realize you are replying to either

A) A fucking shill

or

B) A fucking retard

or

C) A and B

I'll give you a hint, it's C

chekced

>multiple marines of ally murdered

Stop making up shit.

He's scurred

shutup faggot. america ratcheted up the tension not sk

Nobody cares faggot

This is our war you giant pussy, if we don't fuck his shit up now he's going to have a huge array of nukes and wipe us off the map

why dont we just hack their nukes and detonate them on their own soil and then do nothing about it

Far more readable than ugly Japanese characters

Trump's a keklord, KJU will destroy him

You are seriously trying way too hard. Fpbp. Fuck military industrial complex shills.

PEOPLE DIED TODAY, AND TRUMP DID NOTHING!

NOTHING!

Kill. Your. Self. Niggers.

>7 Trillion in Rare Earth Minerals

>The military authorities "estimated that they were hit by a bullet after returning to Jinji"
In the process of returning to the unit after the soldiers belonging to the army squad of Cheolwon, Cheolwon-gun, the soldiers suddenly flew to the head of a shotgun and died. According to the military authorities, an A (22) member of a paramilitary unit stationed in Cheolwon-gun fell to his head with a bullet at 4:10 pm on the day.

A was killed at 5:22 pm in the middle of the day when he was hospitalized due to an emergency medical service. A unit, including 20 men, was returning from the mountainous area of Cheolwon-gun after completing the Jinji construction on the day. At the time of their return, rifles were reportedly fired at nearby shooting ranges. An official of the military said, "It seems that the bullets that have been flying suddenly shot while returning to the unit after completing the Jinji construction work," and said, "We are investigating the incident based on the fact that the shooting is in progress at the nearby shooting range."

Park Eun-sung reporter

fuck you, pussy faggot. nutless nigger.

Source?

This really.

checked, but it'd be fine because Trump would be given war powers and they were greatly enhanced by Obama

>twitter.com/WiredSources/status/912785693813899265
i didn't hear anything about two SK soldiers being killed.....

you have no idea what trumps true ratings are. the left wing media can't tell the unbiased truth

There are no reports of dead ROK service members you tard.

Good goy at it again!

Allies?
S.K. public were polled about who they would support if the US and DPRK went to war.
A strong majority would support the DPRK. That's the thanks burgers get for standing on their wall for 60 years.

Do you think we'll ever get a doujin of kim mating press Ivanka while Trump is forced to watch? Because i really want to see one now.

Who's an enemy? Anyone jews point to?

Because if / when he responds North Korea will be devastated. There is no going back so if Trump does respond it's a rather final response that's why you see so much hesitation to respond. Of course military officials likely informed him about the risks of South Korean obliteration and what that would entail for US economy.

It's a humongous risk for the US to interfere.

When it actually comes down to it Murica doesn't have the balls to fight people who aren't an immediate pushover. They either chicken out of withdraw claiming it "was a draw"

>If we don't, we're wrong
Literally never heard anyone saying this bullshit. Only you, brainwashed amerigoys.

>believing marines were killed based on two tweets
Yonhap has nothing, nor any other news agency which would be blaring this in the headlines if it was real
unironically Fake News

Wtf are you guys doing in Afghanistan then? I don't think they are a threat to anyone !

>250.000 dead burger soldiers

>Just launch rods from the gods at their nuke silos
>???
>Profit

We don't have the balls to nuke people sadly.

I hope this changes.

?

South Koreans fucking hate us. Most of them would rather reunify under the Kim family than stay separate as a free nation. The only reason this hasn't happened yet is the presence of US military bases in SK.

>South Koreans fucking hate us. Most of them would rather reunify under the Kim family than stay separate as a free nation. The only reason this hasn't happened yet is the presence of US military bases in SK.

I too can post complete bullshit.