V-5 Stronger together

V-5 would include 73 million people, GDP larger than Russia and an area larger than any other EU country.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/2ZKmi1hV7EQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

All. I want all. No numbers. All. Wow.

>Austria
not allowed

Don't forget about Israel

They have huge natural gas fields now and nukes

The Eternal Habsburgs strike again

I think Salzburg and Vienna are still worth dying for.

Israel is tens of thousands of miles away from the V-5. You could make them part of the Mars alliance rather than the V-5.

>V5
>adding Austria instead of Croatia or Slovenia

If we can build a pipeline that would help secure energy. V5 have no oil or gas. Putin threatening to shut off gas whenever he gets pissed isn't exactly great for the economy

and I think anything remotely germanic deserves to be nuked and salted as prevention

Hungary hates us because of Ina-Mol so that isn't happening :(

Austria would need to deal with its kebab problem first.

Czechy have dislike towards Poland because of some invasions, we can work it out
anything that includes germany or austria is non recoverable

Yes yes go kill whites , Poland stronk

Should be either V4 or V6. V5 is just autistic.

I'm not killing anybody and I do not want to get killed either
cooperation with germans is suicide
we skip V4+ and go straight towards 3C Initiative

>reinstating the Austro-Hungarian Empire
>ever

the Fuehrer would like a word with you

this
We should stop arguing over past butthurts, if Slovakia and Hungary can get along everything is possible

We're working on sth. like that...

youtu.be/2ZKmi1hV7EQ

Shitskins women... Well...

>implying
SOON

as I said, I am up to anything that does not include germany, austria or russia
you can invite Burkina Faso for what I care, and I will seriously consider the implications
but germy i ruskie are off the table

Fuck off the Schluchtis belong to us!

I would love to take you seriously, I really do, but you are minority in your own country in some areas
of course you will come up with some half assed excuse about how it is anybody elses fault but yours, or how it is irrelevant, but everybody knows how it is. Go back to sleep hans, you have to work in death factory tomorrow.

best boi

Austria isn't much better though. It makes more sense to leave them to us so we can fix our shit together instead of bringing Austria's problems into your union.

Fuck V4 we should leave this shit and form more pacts with Russians and let the Europe sink while making profit. We couldnt live even with Slovaks in one country, catholic Poland still owe us some clay and Magyars are not even slavs.

problem is all unions that you take part of are some attempted empires of evil
fix your own shit, let other fix their own shit, and stop interfering

fucking furfags. Archduke wasnt driving

I'd fight for the V5 before I fought for my own treacherous government.

And if I die, there's millions more of me.

>GDP larger than Russia
That isn't saying much....

V5 countries, you would need your brainpower sucked back from abroad.

but for that, your highly corrupt goverments would have to go.

while I admire your efforts for unification, I don't see it happening.

How about an alliance with post-Brexit Britain? They'd love a chance to screw with the EU and the Visegrad countries need a powerful ally to counter German and French meddling in their affairs.

alliances with anglos tend to end by getting backstabbed
it is already happening, sorry, 2 parties in polish govt (not including german minority) that you finance through various foundations were not enough

All of your flags look the same.

what is exactly happening? give me some details.

Brits are not a reliable ally. Either they control something, or they sabotage it - that's their official diplomatic strategy. The only reason they left the EU is because they realized they're not running the show, and the best way to torpedo the EU as punishment is to exit.

They would just use the region, which they have no historical tie with, for short-term tactical points, but sell it out in a jiffy.

may it be because you are a nigger?
Poles that are not absolutely lowest tier are returning from abroad because west went sour and Poland actually became decent
as for another part of my post-research it yourself

Can Ohio into Visegrad group? We have large populations of Poles and Hungarians. These cucks keep forcing Somalis on us.

okay, so is your government less corrupt then?

yes, and it is corrupted by somebody else now
Ohio? Is that where Mothman live?

V4 as it is lacks the racial laws and Euroquit movement
Shut your whore mouth. I can say that the share of Ashkenazi Jewish, Lipka Tatar or Armenian ancestry among the general population in Poland lays between 30-40%
That means poland is 60-70% white, as white as mongrel united states
Let that sink in lmao, even Germany with 10mln nonwhites and massive influx of "refugees", gypsy infested Hungary/Slovakia are all more European than Poland

>everytime there is V4 thread, russia comes and tries to spread piss everywhere
what's that mighty russian bear? bunch of irrelevant sattelite countries make you feel uneasy? Butthurt belt opposing to getting cucked is not something you would like?
fuck off beyond ural mongol, there will be time when we will have our revenge
maybe not in next 10 years, maybe not in next 1000, but we will get even

>Poland is 60-70% ethnically Polish
>Russian is 65% ethnically Russian
At least "Russian" mudbloods don't pretend to be Russkie. Remove fucking mongrels or sterilize them.

why is this the first time i read this simple, yet true, statement on Sup Forums.

and at the same time you are raising a new generation of leeches thanks to your 500+ policy.

GOTT

STRAFE

ENGLAND

you are all mongrels, mudbloods and primitives
get your gas and shove it up your ass
ps: Stalin was a georgian, russia only thrives under foreign leaders
pps: Kadyrov is creating pisslam colony inside your country and you are too cucked by chechens to do something about that
mighty russian empire, twu! I spit on such concept

>austria
>no Lithuania
Fuck off

our white leeches > your new german leeches

>we have shitton of mongrels but LOOK AT ISLAM IN RUSSIA
Islam in Russia is another wall in the way of blood mixing, silly. Keep accepting christian arabs and Latin Europeans and in 200 80% of Poles will look like Greeks

Polish First Lady - jew
Polish minister of defense - tatar
Can't make this shit up

>Poland is 60-70% ethnically Polish

Poland is 97,7% ethnicaly Polish. With new Ukrainians maybe 90% in worst case.

Because half of Sup Forums if not even more are anglos

"Accusing" the brits or the burgers of anything negative will only be met by passive-aggressive shit flinging by both, followed by slav-tier we wuzing in the case of the english

>Poland is 97,7% ethnicaly Polish.
Surely it is, if you count those semi-tatars, cryptojews and part armenians as Poles

and how many jews and tatars you have, you disgrace to name of slav? how many uzbeks, chechens, and other nations you tried to annex into your empire? Your entire "argument" is based on retarded notion that Poland will somehow turn brown
get the fuck out of here, I want to have nothing to do with you, krokodil injecting, aids spreading, vodka stealing asshole
also, you can take ukraine with you, they are worthless and we will retake kresy sooner then later anyway

You forgot about chinks and mongols

>an area larger than any other EU country.
still smaller than South Africa tho

I forgot about shitton of russian minorities, it is hard to list them all if your country spread from baltic to kamchatka

>and how many jews and tatars you have
None that claim to be Russian. All Jews in Russia came there after the Russian Empire partitioned Poland. Does make you think.

Ethnic Russians most likely will rise up and establish the apartheid for minorities once again and no one will do a thing for a very simple reason. Try that shit in Poland and see what will happen