What has Trump done to stop ADX suicides?

There are prisoners in the ADX supermax prison committing suicide and the guards are having trouble stopping it since it's so isolated. How can suicides in the ADX prison be stopped? and why isn't Trump doing anything, ADX is a FEDERAL prison.

theatlantic.com/national/archive/2013/09/a-handwritten-letter-the-prison-system-doesnt-want-you-to-see/279751/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=08ed4hg11yI
cbsnews.com/news/four-female-prison-guards-impregnated-by-same-inmate/
recode.net/2016/11/9/13570340/trump-president-policy-regulation-net-neutrality-fcc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>supermax prisoners remove themselves voluntarily from the budget
Is this supposed to be a problem?

If it wasn't why would ADX higher psychiatrists to stop suicide?

ADX is where we send the worst of the worst.

Terrorists, Serial Killers, Etc.

People who should have been Executed, but we don't do that anymore.

Checkout the ADX wiki, they have pretty invasive methods for preventing suicide. It's almost inhumane.

I'm on their wiki page, where does it talk about suicide?

Shit, you're right.

I remember reading that they force you to sleep on your back in full view of a camera above your bed.

If you roll over, they hit you with a Siren until you lay on your back again.

The prison uniforms are made from fabric that can't rip, they're not allowed any bedding of any kind, etc.

What the hell, actually? Are you ever allowed to lie on your front? And no bedding, what do they sleep on?

Life in prison in solitary confinement 24/7 is way worse than death.

Unless you are Breivik and live in a three star hotel ofc.

Concrete.

In solitary you're strapped to a concrete slab in total darkness.

Remember:
Supermax is the alternative to execution.
This is supposed to be more humane.

Solitary is punishment within that system.
It is the alternative to torturing them physically.

If you can think of a better system to solve these problems, you can start a private prison and get crazy rich.

>to sleep on your back in full view of a camera above your bed.

wow

Why do our tax dollars go to worthless niggers in prisons who do nothing for society

Source on that

We'd take care of these niggers.

The tides are turning.

It's in English.

youtube.com/watch?v=08ed4hg11yI

>higher
>hire
It means you pay less taxes to keep your nation's scum alive. It's good.

Well at least Mexico doesn't lock people up in supermaxes

then why does the prison try to prevent it?

I started to think it was extremely fucked up that the prisoners have to go through a bunch of inhumane stuff, but then I realized, these people are in here for terrible crimes. Rapists, murderers, etc..

Why do we act like they deserve respect when they raped children and took peoples lives?

For someone in Mensa you're not very smart. How old are you, kid?

I have no source for the suicide watch protocol.

I thought I had read that on wikipedia, but now i'm thinking it may have been from a documentary about the Unibomber or the Boston Bomber both of which are held there.

I could be totally wrong on this point, I cannot find a source to back it up.

>Well at least Mexico doesn't lock people up in supermaxes

What does this mean? We should have more SuperMaxws and more cameras to see more White Power jump off.

It's not that i don't believe you it's just i'd like to read about it because that sounds really crazy

>If it wasn't why would ADX higher psychiatrists to stop suicide?

Hire*

Also I can guarantee you psychiatry does nothing for these people. Supermax kills your spirit because you're not allowed to do anything, you have no future prospects, you don't even get to scheme over cigarette hoards and play cards.

In many ways it's worse than death. What the fuck can psychiatrists work with there? Nothing. And that's assuming they were stable to begin with. So only thing that will be done is meds, enough to make them slow and drooling.

They spend millions on them.

Former prison guard here, the fucked up thing is that the only ones punished in prison are non violent offenders, while the murderers and gang bangers live like kings, sitting around eating snacks all day, raping younger inmates, working out and fucking cute young prison guards right out of college and nurses who are attracted to alpha males. Meanwhile Sup Forums cheers while non violent offenders get raped and beat because "do the crime, do the time lol" . Prison needs serious reformation, I dont care what any of you losers say, you either go full Russia where inmates cant do shit or you focus on rehabilitation. If you want to punish criminals then you better go all the way, instead of the lazy approach of other inmates will punish them lol. Prison is completely fucked up user, and the men you want punished are having a blast.

Because bleeding hearts, desu.

not knowing Trump is a total con man and enemy of the environment.
his countries screwed
all aboard trump train

>cute young prison guards

Uh... do we hire women as prison guards or is this some gay shit?

Got any stories user?

Just for appearances

You could ask the same about the old mental institutions, why did they hire doctors when the patients were just abused or ignored anyway?

I don't know how burger prisons work, but British ones focus on solitary confinement for the "worse" prisoners. Turns out people prefer to get shivved, raped and dashed with boiling water over being alone all day. Must be real shit for your psyche. That being said it's hard to find a way to kill yourself in solitary. There's probably some foul play. Does anyone know if those guards use bodycams?

well if this is the case then I agree with you that there needs to be reform to make sure that the prisoners who committed rape and murder get the correct treatment, and that the non violent ones that are living in terrible conditions need to be where the current rapers and gang bangers are now.

Even if our justice system is fucked, I still gotta think, there may be a decent amount of people in high security prisons that dont need to be, but im sure there are plenty of people in there that need to be in there.

You bet, and they do a damn fine job

cbsnews.com/news/four-female-prison-guards-impregnated-by-same-inmate/

They weren't. Medical health institutions had their staff (top notch doctors) working non-stop to ensure no immates died

I would love to hear your ideas about how the system could be reformed. You'd have a better perspective than any of us.

Probably the same reason he's not building that wall and making Mexico pay for it, locking up Hillary, being touch on Russia or China, creating Millions of new jobs, repealing and replacing Obamacare or protecting Net Neutrality :^)

Who gives a shit

FPBP

So because he never said he'd do it?

Yeah I forgot to add women in front of it. A lot of criminal justice majors go into corrections right out of college. It's kinda hard getting into large city police departments or federal agencies if all you have is a college degree. Departments are taking a gamble if they just take a college kid with no work experience since there is no way to know how you will work out in the field. But corrections on the other is always desperate for people so they take anyone, specially those with criminal justice degrees, a lot of girls and men as well go into corrections for a few years after college to gain the experience needed to then get the law enforcement jobs they really want. So 22 year old Stacey, criminal justice major and volleyball player with dreams of becoming a detective is now in working in a state prison trying to gain some experience. She will without a doubt fall for the tricks and manipulation of super badboy Alpha Aryan gang leader big Mike who is 250lbs of pure muscle.

Yeah I definitely don't recall him talking about that wall either ;)

firing squads,not '''leathal injection'' for starters

Why should they be stopped?

You should checkout that documentary "Mr Death" about the guy who invented the electric chair. It gets weird with the holocaust stuff at the end, but he sold me on the idea that his machine was completely painless.

So literally harley Quinn?

Yeah i TOTALLY remember him saying he would protect net neutrality

recode.net/2016/11/9/13570340/trump-president-policy-regulation-net-neutrality-fcc

How many of them... you know... get murdered by inmates? Or have their coworkers get murdered?

or lobotomized at one point

hopefully nothing

Only if there's a good ground and they wet the sponge

>At least six prisoners have committed suicide since ADX opened in 1994, the lawsuit said. Most of the suicides involved prisoners hanging themselves with bedsheets.

???

That is less than a typical college campus. Some highschools have a higher suicide rate than that.

Yeah but then you look at the attempts, many more tried to suicide but couldn't due to nothing to do it with.

So... we should provide prisoners with more suicide implements?

Western cultural-Marxism and the "diversity-hiring" that's a symptom of it affects all institutions. Don't be surprised if the majority of prison guards become female in the future (it could happen with cops too, see Sweden).

fpbp

Why don't inmates.. you know... escape?

If this amount merits the PRESIDENT trying to do something to stop it, what do you expect to be done about the regular world, where multitudes more kill themselves every day?

How long have you had autism?

I told one that Sup Forums loved before, so i'll tell it again since you Nazis will love it
>19 year old Mexican gang member comes in
>6'5, all muscle, boxing prodigy going to the pros, before he was arrested for beating a gang member to a comma
>Highly intelligent and surprisingly really respectful and nice, but gets indoctrinated by the Mexican Mafia
>They follow an Aztec religion ideology where the younger Mexican inmates are thought to worship the Aztecs gods and that they must sacrifice black inmates to them. Of course the top leadership does not believe in it, but the younger inmates eat it up right away
>Soon he is speaking Nahuatl, getting in even better shape and praying to the Aztec gods
>One day in the yard he walks towards a gang of blacks
>We know trouble is about to happen. He is walking straight to them, by himself. No fear at all
>Ayoo nigga you better back the fuck up before we bend ova yo azzz! Who this fucking taco think he is
>Blacks hollerring and jumping up and down, he runs towards them and starts slashing them. A rain of punches land on him by all blacks
>Dude is still standing slashing and cutting, tear gas is shot at them (this lasted only like 20 seconds)
>Guards lift him up, blood all over his face, but has a calm look on his face, group of blacks all around him groaning in pain and bleeding. None actually died
>As he is taking away he says "for Huitzilopotchli" (Aztec War god)
While a badass story, it's pretty sad how shitbags doing life brainwashed this kid so much, he was sent by the Mexican leaders to show the blacks how much damage one of their can do, imagine how much damage they can do them if they unleash their whole army on them. Kid ended up getting a few more years to his sentence, honestly he could of reformed himself, get parole and go back to boxing and went pro. Pretty sad fa/m

>no rent
>no taxes
>nsa pussy
I dunno

Why hasn't Trump solved world hunger yet or at least made people stop being mean to me on the internet?

>Worst president ever

Did everyone involved just give up on giving a fuck?

Prison should have a three strikes rule. Only in this case Out is the gas

>fucking cute young prison guards right out of college
How do these diversity quotas get away with this? where do they go to have sex?

When you have nothing but time to think and dumbass women stuck with you 8-12 hours a day. You find a way

Learn to spell retard

Leader of aryan brotherhood is in supermax and never getting out

It might occur to you at some point that these people have mental problems. As well, not all supermax prisoners are doing life. Some will even have life sentences overturned.

Many of these people kept and essentially tortured will one day return to your neighborhood, maybe even live next door to you.

How would you like to live next to a man who had been wrongly convicted of murder and then kept in a 10x7' cell with no human interaction for 20 years?

they can't kill themselves if you kill them first

My idea will center somewhat around eugenics which is why I dont believe it will ever get implemented. You see we have two types of inmates
>Those born out of women's badboy fetishes and attraction to criminals and thugs
We know that a majority of inmates come from single mother households, but I dont think that is the problem, I believe the problem is the men these women mated with that turned them into single mothers. For the most part they fucked criminals and thugs and their offsrping ended up just like daddy. These men are fucking animals, we only have them because women still get away from their primitive insticts and cant stop fucking these primitive apes
>Those from broken homes or fucked up enviroments
These are the men who are not bad people but come from fucked up places, were abused when younger, lived in poverty, ect. These men can be saved but they must be kept away from the animals mentioned above, because if you put them with those apes, these men are either going to get victimized or not take their shit and slaughter them, which is what they usually do. Most gang leaders and shotcallers come from this group and use the group mentioned above as foot soldiers, these are the ones who can be saved.

Pretty much we have to separate both these group of before we do anything. A sweden style rehab will not work on the genetic trash but can work on those who feel like the world has turned their backs on them. But it will never be accepted, race will play into, blacks for the most part fall in the first group, Hispanics are evenly split and whites in the last group. So there would be more whites in the reform system and more blacks in the system meant to keep primitive men away from society. Politics as well, conservatives think all inmates are genetic trash while liberals think all inmates are good people who had bad childhoods

>Mental problems
Being a criminal is a mental problem, you're also on a board that openly recommends eugenics.

Generally, if you're going to a supermax prison for anything, you'd probably be better off dead.

>Wrongly convicted
The exception should never define the rule, hopefully we will have a system that doesn't create wrongful convictions.

How about we reform regular prisons first.

Schizophrenic man was thrown into shower and scalded to death here in Fl. Thats just one that made the news too...the guards kill us all the time. Black white it doesnt matter. The poor lad was in for cocaine poss. Too.

T. Fl prison survivor

Thanks, capped for posterity. Opinions vary on whether you need a gang for protection when incarcerated, I guess it depends on the prison. But do you think this Mexican fellow could have finished his sentence unscathed if he hadn't joined the gang?

>There are prisoners in the ADX supermax prison committing suicide
who cares
how is this not a good thing?

when everyone has suicided there will be no one left to commit suicide.
problem solved.

You're making it sound pretty good desu

There is closets all over the place, kitchen is also popular and the fucking chapel. There is a lot of fucking going on there. A lot of inmates have jobs in the prison and they have a prison guard in charge of them. Say Officer Stacey is in charge of the kitchen detail, Aryan Chad and a couple of other inmates are working preparing the food.They will all flirt with her all day or manipulate her. All it takes if for Officer Stacey to tell Aryan Chad to go pick something up in the freezer and then follow him there to make sure he does it. They fuck in there, all the inmates know but wont say she. They return and act like nothing happen. It's a serious problem.
Young naive women in charge of intelligent Alpha males with badboy personalities who read books on manipulation and human psychology all day, is not a good mix

>who read books on manipulation and human psychology all day
I've heard Robert Greene's books are very popular in prison

Would it be feasible to work out some kind of reward system where proper adherence to rules got you benefits like television time, library access, visits, or whatever? So that the really bad ones have to sleep on hard concrete, while following the rules (like in normal society) has its rewards.

Yeah, he was big, respected and was a boxer and everyone knew that. But he was to loyal to the gang, that is what ruined his boxing career in the first place, but he could of still salvage it, if it was not his love for the gang. For the most part as long as you stand up for yourself, show confidence and take shit from no one, you will be alright, even if you are not big. You would still have to ride with a group of guys who back each other up, usually your cell mate and a few of his friends,not really a gang but just guys who look out for each other.

I understand that the worst prisoners are incarcerated in the worst conditions possible, but at point, why don't you just put a bullet in their head and end it? The really fucked up people, broken and twisted in such a way as there is no redemption, just kill them. At that point what you do to them reflects more on you than them.
Granted, there are people who deserve that fate worse than death. I just don't agree with sticking people in there who are NOT human. People who may have murdered 123 people, but simply can't know that is wrong. You put those psychopaths and animals down.

You stick people in a concrete box who have full knowledge of what they did AND have the capacity to know it was wrong, but they did it anyway. Greed, Treachery, Pride, Envy. . . The problem you see, if you did that, those prisons would be full of our so called "leaders".

For the gang higher ups, it is. Our system is fucked to the core because one method couldnt be decided on. Are we trying to rehab inmates? Or punish them? Currently we are 50/50 and it doesnt work for shit.

>Being a criminal is a mental problem
The implication there is obviously that they do not have the same sense of right and wrong and in some cases the ability to say no. In some cases they may have even been drugged or intoxicated tot he point they were not in any way in control of their actions.

This leap to logic needs to be common sense if you want to be taken seriously.
>The exception should never define the rule
That is where you are wrong. Feel free to move to a 3rd world shithole if that is the type of country you want to run. Any country in Africa or the Middle East would be happy to accommodate your train of thought.

Here in America and also in Canada common sense is overwhelmingly taking control of the prison industrial complex and archaic prison conditions which only lead to a revolving door of crime.

In the first world, the goal without question should always be first to cut down recidivism, not break people to the point their return is all but 100% guaranteed.

No. We have that retardation already and it turns prison into club med for gang leaders who dont get their hands dirty directly

Yes that is something I have always proposed. It seems like the only incentive to behave well is to not go into the hole. It is believe that we should not reward inmates for acting like they are suppoused to be. I have a friend I met while in the Army who works somwhere out in a Southern state prison, I believe Alabama , not sure though. In this prison the Christian inmates who behaved themselves were put in a different part of the prison where it was an open bay, no cells, TVs, game boards, chess, and access to better snacks not provided to other inmates. A lot of inmates who are not Christians pretend to convert and stuff to get to that comfy section, but being around good christian people all day everyday, tends to turn them into better human beings. But liberals have been crying about it, because it shows favoritism to christians, specially the better snacks part and discriminatory to other religions and atheists. There is a documentary about the issue somewhere in youttube, if I can find it I will post it here but I have not been able to

Interesting. Wouldn't these women see their prisoners as beta seeing as they're emasculating them by handcuffing them and locking them in cells every day?

Because the system brutalizes people, and what happens is NOT that the brutal ones get punished but the WEAK - so your average pot smoker becomes a hard criminal by the time he is out and a hard criminal is a petty king inside.

>thinking women think logically

I gotta go but thanks for the insights, will read archive tomorrow
I think its the opposite. They are top of the food chain in that environment, which strikes a biological chord. She's not weighing up the pros and the cons of fucking in the freezer

Fortunately you too can take advantage of this biological chord

but this user also brings up a good point.

Exactly! Thats why shit like Doesn't work. You end up with the retarded kids getting stabbed or stabbing people in prison on the orders of some kingpin like leader. Who gets punished? The dumbass kid who did the stabbing. Meanwhile his crimeboss sits over in the "christian" section of the prison watching tv getting blowies from retarded female guards

As someone who used to be an inmate, i can say.

Allow communication between the inmates. Allow use of tobacco (I can explain if need be), actually, fix plumbing problems and give blankets that aren't paper thin. It's about 40 to 50 degrees in most jails and prison's ive been in. Anyways....time to go back to prison.....

In reality he is the top of the cesspool. The warden should be top of the food chain, but the 20 something retard guards cant recognize this and see the top of the cesspool as desirable.

That is where the manipulation comes in, these inmates have nothing to do but to read, books on physiology, biology, and body language. They do nothing but think, read and plan all day. They know exactly how women think.

Dude this article is from 2013.

>How can suicides in the ADX prison be stopped?

Why stop them? Each one is a savings to the taxpayer for a worthless fuck taking his own life. It's a good thing.

If you're in a Supermax prison, you're irredeemable.

Frankly, solitary confinement over an extended period of time is cruel and unusual punishment. the effects of long term isolation are well documented and they always are adverse to brain function.

Or... allow 3x5x7 feet of space. Allow 2 meals aday, 3 if they dont fuck up that month. Allow them to rot in their concrete box with nothing to do. No books. No workout equipment. No entertainment. Allow them to kill themselves if they choose. When they leave, if they feel like returning, allow them a seat with 2500 volts

trump needs to pardon all the ADX prisoners.

Allowing retards to earn solitary confinement over the long term and live is a cruel and unusual punishment on society

I actually agree with you, we cant have a system that is 50/50. What I am saying is that some inmates should be reformed and others punished, but that is the problem, how do we know who is who, and how do we separate them, a system like the christian one could work if we somehow managed to separate these two groups but that is going to be hard as shit, ethics, racism, equality will all come into play. So it seems like we have to either go all the way when it comes to punishment or focus on reform, the halfway system used to keep both sides of the political aisle happy is creating a mess

Why are you opposed to the right to die?