Imouto thread

Post and discuss incestuous stuff here!

Other urls found in this thread:

comdotgame.com/play/imoutoto-2
pastebin.com/90nWJGPt
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

incest? what is it?

A word for the purest love in the universe.

Another one already?
Still yesterday's OP, I assume?

Also Kiririn is a miracle of the universe.

Best Imouto

Reverse Rape is best end

hmmm better ask onii-chan about it.

Quick anons, hug your imouto, post results

We hug a lot so she told me she loved me somewhat half heartedly before I left her alone to watch TV
She's the best I love her so much

Wait, what is this? I don't recognize it.

I envy you a little bit, my imouto hates hugs. I love her more than anything though.
>Walk into room
>Imouto is watching tv
>Can I hug you
>No
>Please
>No
>Hug her anyways
>Doesn't react, just watches tv
She's always like this.

Keeping it anime related, is oreimo worth watching? I watched the first two episodes of it and couldn't fucking stand kirino. She's a bitch.

Just read the LNs senpai. The anime is shit.
Me and my imouto are polar opposites but we are on good terms since we're siblings. If we weren't related she would hate my guts. She already doesn't really like that I'm introverted, watch anime, play TRPGs, and play MtG

If you're not watching it for Kirino then you should save yourself the time and not watch it.

>Oreimo
She stays mostly that way for the entire run. One of the scenes in her room in S2 and the ending make it more than worthy.

comdotgame.com/play/imoutoto-2

You say that like I have that privilege

I have to plan out my imouto hugs half a year in advance, to reserve vacation time and save up for the plane ticket, because my imouto lives on the opposite side of the world.

My next hug is scheduled for the last week of September, very much looking forward to it. What should I bring her as a present?

Dude! I had the same exact reaction to it. I completely dropped, you're right, shes totally a bitch.

The other one was successful because we haven't had one in like 2 weeks. Somewhat retarded to make another one so quickly.

>Somewhat retarded to make another one so quickly.

What if OP is only feigning retardation, and this is all part of some cunning plan?

I won't see my imouto for several hours, I'll hug her then.

Then later we'll cuddle as we go to sleep because we always do that when she visits.

Rub your benis on her entrance. It's not incest unless it goes in.

I hug her all the time. Always without asking. She acts like kirino and punches me immediately. I don't know if she's tsundere or actually loves me.

I made this thread because love for imoutos is eternal.

>tfw I have a real life adorable Imoutou

>tfw this will never happen

Bring her a boquet of flowers
It's at least normal in my culture

How does it feel to know she will grow away from you some day?

>hug rape

I like this, but I think someone added the filters after the fact, because I can't find an artist name.

Isn't that molestation? When you touch someone without their PERMISSION?
I just did it and didn't let go till she elbowed me in the chest.

That isn't imouto loving, user. That's being a dick.

She normally says she hates me, but I know she loves me. Most of the time our relationship consists of teasing and banter, but when I really need her she's there for me.

Poor Mitsuki got the shitty brown eyes.black hair combination while her siblings didn't.

She's the most attractive one though so its ok.

You don't want to find the artist. It's a terrible doujin.

What's having an imouto like?

Imagine a princess living in your house. That's more or less it.

What brown eyes?

Isekai tensei MC completely rewrote genetic makeup of the original body he was reincarnated into. He has native sister. Is it NBR?

tell me more.

>imouto
>not daughteru

>I don't know if she's tsundere or actually loves me.

All right Sup Forums, let's settle this once and for all:

Would you marry, make passionate love to, impregnate and raise a family with your imouto?

I imagine my imouto being a female me.

So yes.

Imoutos are cute

So no.

So maybe.

So maybe.

So can you repeat the question?

So you're not the boss of me now.

I imagine my imouto having a giant futa cock.
so yes.

>repeating the wrong line
>missing another
ONE FUCKING JOB Sup Forums.

I imagine my imouto being a younger version of my mom's youngest sister

So yes.

tfw no qt imouto

I imagine my imouto falling in love with a girl.

Unable to confess, she is gifted with by a deus ex machina with the girl's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, she immediately calls her, and is overjoyed to find out that she has a crush on her as well.

But, the next day, when she recounts the previous day's confessions to the girl, she only looks at her with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, she finds out that the girl she called is not the same girl she fell in love with. In fact, she doesn't exist in this universe at all. She is the girl's alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the MC's own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of her crush.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of LOVE.

Please someone post more imouto love stories like in the last thread.

The Ring Pop and Brushie Brushie ones made me want more. Even if it's not real.

Sexualizing the Rino is not allowed.

well, she's not good for anything else...

Posting Kirino and Kyousuke together without having them banging is a bit disingenuous as they spend most of their private time together banging.

>incest
>in 2000 + 16

Aweful taste

>current year
>not liking incest
How progressive of you Sup Forumsnon!

How are y'all forgetting about the best incest anime ever made?

>Post and discuss incestuous stuff here!

Nice anime thread.

>he fucks his childhood friend first instead of sora
Despite that it's okay.

We are talking about anime incest. It is, therefore, anime discussion.
Also I don't see how your comment is anime related.

One of the most anime things in the world desu.

Why not you?

Real life little sisters are annoying so no thank you.

Don't be so tsundere

>I Fell in Love with My Sister from Another Dimension!?

A boy falls in love with his sister.

Unable to confess, he is gifted by a deus ex machina with his sister's phone number. Never minding the fact that it's different from the number listed on his phone, he immediately calls her, and is overjoyed to find out that she has a crush on him as well.

But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day's confessions to his sister, she only looks at him with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the girl he called is not the same sibling he fell in love with. In fact, she doesn't exist in this universe at all. She is his sister's alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with her brother, the MC's own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of her crush.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of INCEST.

I don't see how "Post and discuss incestuous stuff here!" has anything to do with anime, but alright it your incest general I guess.

It's a theme in anime.

Stop crying.

That's a shitty excuse and you know it.

Nah, it's been around longer than you. Thanks for replying though, it gives me a reason to bump again

Keep living the dream user.

This isn't what I asked for

She's the one who's tsundere

MORE PLEASE.
Too bad none of this cute stuff happens with my imouto and me.

And yet we have daily threads marginally related to anime.
Disregarding that, 90% of the discussions going on here is about anime incest, given that pretty much everyone here either doesn't have an imouto or spaghetti.
Also as another kind user pointed out, it's a thing Sup Forums does.
Barring some overzealous janitor deleting the seeds for another OHB, these threads aren't frowned upon by anyone.
Lurk moar.

Hanakana imoutos are top tier.

does anyone have the pastebin link to OHB compilation from last thread?

pastebin.com/90nWJGPt

If our family and friends were wiped out in some tragic cataclysm, possibly

>His childhood friend rapes him first instead of Sora
C'mon son, if you're going to sling shit at least make sure it's right

I did this yesterday, when someone posted it

>she was sitting on the couch
>ask her for a hug
>gave me a wry smile
>hugged me first anyway
>talk 'remember when' for a bit
>fell asleep on her lap
>woke up she also fell asleep
>put a blanket over her

We move a lot so the people we primarily talk to are each other, so I guess the closeness was already established.

She was just coming out of her bath and elbowed me in the stomach

If incest is so good why NBR is best girl?
checkmate degenerates.

As long as it's established up front, or used as a crucial plot point, I have no problems with NBR

Kirino and Sora are old and busted.
Pic related is the new hotness.

>you will never have a qt3.14 imouto to love and cherish for life

Why do you people always remind me of what I can't have?

>NBR

Hit the road cuck.