It took Amuro two thirds of the show to stop being a little bitch but overall interesting (if a bit heavy) show

It took Amuro two thirds of the show to stop being a little bitch but overall interesting (if a bit heavy) show.

Is wise to move to Stardust Memory or go straight to Zeta?

Go straight to zeta.

Straight to Zeta.

You could watch 0080 or 08th MS Team if you haven't already.

It takes most people 2/3rds of their life to stop being a bitch.
Go straight to Zeta, 0083 is best watched after Zeta, and you could also do as suggested, especially 0080.

Production order always nigga

>2/3
didn't it stop at the desert arc? that was around halfway into the show?
Anyways he stays pretty based throughout the rest of the franchise

straight to zeta my dude

BELIEVING A SIGN OF ZETA

Watch Zeta
ALWAYS watch in production order

>Stardust Memory
God no. All you need to know is that the Titans were eventually formed within the Earth Federation to deal with Zeon uprisings and that begins the plot of Zeta.

Stop watching gundam right now you just saw the only anime thats worth anything in that series

>he's retarded

Nope Im right, I wish I had stopped sooner, just trying to save OP some time,
0079 is the only gundam worth watching

Watch Zeta first. OVAs set around the One Year War all assume that you already know how it turns out and won't explain name drops.

>tfw he doesn't understand

Enjoy a MC whose sole motivation is that he is pissed that he has a sissy name

Kamille "If you'd stop fighting me I wouldn't have to kill you" Spergington

Kamille "today I killed another one of Jerid's girlfriends" Bidan

Watch 0080 and then forget this franchise exists.

Kamille "Cripple Tosser" Bidan

>he stays pretty based throughout the rest of the franchise
I really wish we got to see more of Amuro, either in some sort of ZZ sidestory or Sentinel related.

I guess we'll get the PTSD 0083 arc animated at somepoint along with all the other Origin OVAs. Why the fuck are they slow to release?

>Why the fuck are they slow to release?
I dunno. Maybe they want to milk the Char pandering as much as possible
Outside of the meh CG they are pretty well animated, and a lot longer than the episodes of Thunderbolt, so that could have something to do with it.

go in production order until Char's counter attack, from there you're free to do what you want.
I'd reccommend eventually getting around to Stargazer,Turn A or Victory. X is pretty fun too.

> PTSD 0083 arc
was this in the manga or something?

Skip straight to SDF Macross.

>was this in the manga or something?
Yeah, it's another one of Yas' original chapters so prepare to take it with a huge pinch of salt.

It's certainly true the episodes are long, but considering that a lot of the people (?) who work on this also worked on Yamato which somehow managed 4 episodes every few months (admiteddly those were half the length) this feels painfully slow.

Origin would really work best as a 50 episode TV show with G-Reco production values, instead we get a show that looks like a TV show and some rather questionable scripting.

There's a reason they're only animating the flashback parts that weren't part of the original show
Can you imagine the shitstorm if they tried remaking 0079 in its entirety?

It's hard to say, there's a lot of people clamouring for it but Sunrise seem to be tiptoe-ing around doing it for the expected shitstorm. They'd definitely need their A team working on it for the main story if it ever happens, not the chucklefucks we have now.

>Can you imagine the shitstorm if they tried remaking 0079 in its entirety?
I'll do you one better
Can you imagine the shitstorm if they went with Tomino's original idea for 0079?

What, the part where Amuro dies 3/4ths of the way through or the part where Mobile Suits were originally going to be power armor instead of mechs?

Allright. I know a bit from Kou Uraki from the third Dynasty Warriors Gundam game and he seems like a cool characters (also eager to get to X to meet the awesome Garrod Ran, Gundam pilot extraordinaire).

0079 was interesting but felt slow at bits which seems a constant of the Gundam shows i've watched (Wing suffers heavy from this and even G which is my current favourite felt cluncky at times). Maybe its the old format.

Moving on to Zeta then. Can't wait to meet Haman.

Just watch SEED. Don't torture yourself watching obsolete animes.

SEED is garbage.

Slowpoke here, I just watched this.

Is there going to be a 4th OVA?

>PTSD arc
IT WAS ALL HAYATOS FAULT

This is pretty dumb

I was thinking more of when amuro died and char joined WB, but the power armor thing would've been fun too,actually no that could've made things more gruesome.
Then again power armor comes in different sizes

>I know a bit from Kou Uraki from the third Dynasty Warriors Gundam game and he seems like a cool characters
He's a decent character for the first few episodes where he's talking shit to his superiors, but then he devolves into a sperg around Nina. The currently ongoing 0083 manga is a much better option for the story, but it'll be ages until it's finished even if Kou is still a total sperg from the outset it's at least somewhat comical.

Yes, there's going to be a 4th OVA to finish the current Casval arc; then next year we have the Loum arc starting.

Kou pre-nina is the man /m/ aspires to be

Kamille should have really just kill Jerid right there.

It's not like Jerid did anything substantial after that anyways
Or before that
Poor Jerid he's so fun to bully

>hur dur you only won because your toy robot was better than mine

Was he right?

The Goufs are good but not as good as the Gundam. Amuro still could've lost if he sucked though, since unlike a Zaku the Goufs actually stood a chance of damaging the Gundam.

Zeon didn't have anything on par with the Gundam until the Gelgoog, and by then the Federation was shitting out the almost as good GM in massive numbers while Zeon still mostly just had Zakus and Doms.

Kamille "Call me a chick, get a kick in the dick" Bidan

In one of the games you can choose to give Doms to Ramba instead of the black tri stars, and he ends up capturing the white base.

Plus. Amuro just started to exploit his Newtype haxx and shitting all over Char.