Why didn't she just go to a deaf school instead of a normal school?

Why didn't she just go to a deaf school instead of a normal school?

Did you not read it? Her mother didn't love her. She resented her as an extension of her own failings.

Normal school just has the foul finger.

I am still salty that the ending was kinda poor.

Because the drama had to be forced.

I'm just wondering why neither her or Ishida ever went to see a therapist or got any help.
THEY TRIED TO COMMIT SUICIDE. Those problems don't just go away, they might try it again later in life if circumstances change.
If I had tried doing that my parents would have gotten me help right away.

This tbqhwyf

amy other good mangas like this? I dont read much in this genre (I dont mean being deaf)

Japan is notorious for not having psichological help for children. They'd rather sweep it under the rug because it's "shameful".

Clearly you didn't read it. Her mother DID love her, she just didn't understand her and wasn't capable of conveying it well. A huge theme of the series is the failure to communicate.

The ending was good.

> no forced conflict
> no plot
> no manga
> no volumes
> no big movie adaptation
> no money
Seriously, just imagine if OKADA got her hand on scripts for the adaptation.

But Ishida's mother seemed very concerned about it, she didn't want to sweep it under the rug, she even burned all the money he had made.
And she clearly doesn't give a fuck about shame since she has a half-gaijin grandaughter and a Brazilian son-in-law living in her house.

Didn't this Manga get sued because of how harshly (and rightfully) it criticizes Japanese society?

Based japs.

Fuck you, suicide and depression are serious issues that require professional help and counseling.

You need to go back.

The ending didn't do anything to me. I mean we just got Sahara playing around with Ueno and that's it. I was involved in their stories and boom the end. The writer should've made at least another volume to end it properly. Hope they do it better in the movie and give a bigger role to both the little sister and Sahara.

Honorabru sudoku is the only way

Don't they have a problem acknowledging that mental health issues even exist?

$$$

>professional help
>counseling
>doing anything

>egdy faggots
>>/trash/

>implying PROFESSIONAL help doesn't do anything

Stats say yes, it does

haven't read this manga but if she's deaf can't she have textual conversations with her mother?

>defective children
>not growing into useless adults
>implying they can be fixed with pseudoscience and drugs
They should be left to fend for themselves in the mountains to be quite honest. If they survive the winter then they earn a second chance.

>they might try it again later in life if circumstances change.
Wish fulfillment retards get out REEEE

>it works because they haven't killed themselves yet

Implying a proff can automatically understand and solve all problems, regardless of the stage that the problem is in.

I read it and it's literally nothing more than moefag pandering, "I want to protect her smile!!" shit in overdrive from beginning to end (although I'm not sure if I managed to finish it, it became really boring teenage romance shit after a while). There's no point in seriously questioning anything that happens in it.

Don't worry, Kyoani will fix it.

>needing mental help
>being one of the reasons why children grew up to be entitled big children

see this fatass? a CUTE ROYAL GIRL told him to be FRIENDS WITH HIS BETROTHED because HE TOOK CARE OF A CUTE PUPPY

he worked hard and became a LADIES MAN

i was expecting some experiential tale about being deaf and all the things that involves.

She did but her mother was dealing with other issues so she didn't give a shit about her in the first part. She gabe a shit but didn't know how to handle it being a single mother of 2 and all.

>kinda poor
>kinda
Fuck the ending, it felt like the middle part got rushed to be the ending.

She did, it's called Kiznaiver.

In America at least, 90% of the people who attempt suicide but fail don't try it again.
Take from that what you will.

Nobody said he would, but it's better to get some help than no help at all.

How's a Deafu going to take orders from her clients?

It's to represent that life goes on retard. Do you even into art?

Fuck art. I hope Yamada gives it a better ending for all the characters or end it the moment he drops all the crosses.

because forced drama.

Compared to other countries, having some disability in Japan, especially if you're deaf, can be very difficult since some japanese actually have more prejudices with them than other countries. But that's not to say they're treated like complete shit or there's no schools or programs for them, with at least one school per Prefecture for deaf people (which are very few in numbers), although allowing only oralism over signs.

The manga was decent in portraying challenges for deaf people, although sometimes too dramatic/tragic, forcing itself a few times to clearly ensure feels from the situations.

Why didn't you go to retard school, then?

>art

>since some japanese actually have more prejudices with them than other countries
Yeah, in this manga the girl's father abandoned his wife and child because he and the grandparents hated deaf people and considered it bad karma on the mother's side.
Such pieces of shit.

fkn rekt

This, they'll make her go to a deaf school instead because somebody on Sup Forums wanted it.

Except, you are entirely wrong.

While authoring Harry Potter, J.K. Rowling was in therapy for depression and it helped her. She returned to therapy after their success to help her cope with all of the attention. Net Worth ($1B).

Buzz Alrdrin, Mozart, Brooke Shields, Robin Williams, Anno, David Letterman, Jim Carrey-- all of them struggled with depression.

I had severe depression as a child. It was treated with Wellbutrin. I made six figures by age 27. I am on schedule for seven by 35. All of my friends are more successful and quite a few of them also had struggles with depression.

So, what is it, exactly, that you do?

Man I agree with the whole depression thing, but get the fuck outta here with your masturbatory bullshit.

No one gives a shit about how much money you make, the moment you start posting on Sup Forums, you're a fucking lowlife loser and no one's going to stroke your dick over how awesome and cool you are.

I have my foreskin intact, for starters.

So depression is key to success?

Are you talking to yourself there buddy?

All the adults were either retards or assholes

Her mother wanted to send her to a special school but she was a selfish cunt who wanted to go to normal school and inconvenience her classmates, the teacher, and the school by being a retard.

Ishida's mother was fine

>severe depression as a child
>treated with Wellbutrin
>on Sup Forums as an adult
I see that it really did nothing for you.

Both moms were fine in retrospect and Grandma was best character ever.

Dude, America isn't even accepting about mental illness. There's an organization named NAMI that works against mental health stigma.

You think Japan can? Yeah fucking right

>posting on Sup Forums to try and convince himself and everyone else that he has a great life.

You have my sympathies.

Because parents can be such an assholes
Same with a poor blind kid that their parents tried to send him in my school

Tomohiro was the only likeable character.

So, everyone who post on Sup Forums is a depressive, suicidal, loser neet by default?

Feels good to be an exception

Fuck off.

>suicide requires professional help
An undertaker, yes.

Nice blog, but no one fucking gives a shit about your "inspirational" stories. You're a loonie with money, doesn't make a difference.

>he thinks he is an exception

I'm deaf. Went to mainstream school for 10 years before finishing my last two years in a school for deaf students.

This manga made me uncomfortable to read.

hey I'm not a neet

I had a deaf kid in my first year of middle school. It's not like they're retarded.

But he only had an interpreter for like 5 hours a week so someone had to help him constantly.
I used to know some sign language because of it. Forgotten everything though.

Did you get bullied to the extent of the manga? Was it that over the top?

Because it wasn't in Braille?

That's no good. Then the defective children will say to the valuable ones "I earned my place here by roughing it in the mountains. What have you done to earn your place"? The healthy children then would join tumblr or come here and pretend to have problems functioning in society hoping to gain their chance to earn their place.

Nishimama wanted her to think she was strong and capable enough to fit into a regular school. She probably would have if not for her future hubby. People saw her as a burden sure but Ishida was the one who normalized the bullying and made it a classroom activity.

Wait, how can she write if she's dead?

WHY CAN'T WE ALL JUST GET ALONG

She was a little punk

yeah