Yvette Felarca Got Taken Away. MAKE IT STICK! RETWEET TO TUCKER!

Please light his Twitter up. If he airs this, she is toast. Don't let Berkeley slide this under the carpet.

twitter.com/shteveonpurpose/status/912793687461052416

Other urls found in this thread:

berkeleyside.com/2017/09/26/uc-berkeley-police-warn-sproul-rally-counterprotest/
dailywire.com/news/13462/watch-tucker-carlson-takes-berkeley-protester-it-amanda-prestigiacomo
youtube.com/watch?v=B0G8mvB534M
dailycal.org/2017/08/13/busd-teacher-yvette-felarca-arraigned-assault-causing-riot/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

angry Yvette qt bump.

>twitter.com/shteveonpurpose/status/912793687461052416
yet she is still alive... There is no justice

According to this story, she has already been detained once today. berkeleyside.com/2017/09/26/uc-berkeley-police-warn-sproul-rally-counterprotest/

cool

>Yvette Felarca is an "antifascist" activist who helped to organize the violent protests that lead to the silencing of Breitbart's Milo Yiannopoulos at the University of California, Berkeley, earlier this month. She's also a middle school teacher at a public school in California...as in government tax dollars fund her salary.
dailywire.com/news/13462/watch-tucker-carlson-takes-berkeley-protester-it-amanda-prestigiacomo

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

S

Her appearance on Tucker.
youtube.com/watch?v=B0G8mvB534M

Cops cracking down on insane leftists is my new sexual fetish.

She violated her bond today. She was arrested in August, and a hearing scheduled in October.

>BUSD teacher Yvette Felarca was formally arraigned Thursday on one count of assault, one count of participating in an illegal riot and one count of causing a riot, according to the Sacramento District Attorney’s office.

dailycal.org/2017/08/13/busd-teacher-yvette-felarca-arraigned-assault-causing-riot/

She was arrested a month ago or so too.

It's possible that one of her BAMN lawyers will find some esoteric technicality to get her released.
These people are the scum of the Earth.

The fact she's still employed teaching children tells you how insane the bay area is

bump

KEK!

bump

Aren't they board members at NAMBLA?

dont they have a bunch of foot soldiers to get arrested?

has the well finally run out now that the people behind it all have to be in the front lines?

That cunt better be locked up for good over this. She's already in trouble with the courts.

I was wondering why the catalog was so facebooky.

THIS
COMPARE SHREKLI
Shrekli out on bail
Makes a thoughtless tweet interpreted as a threat to a Secret Service protected person, as lefties joke about murdering Trump every day
GUARANTEED PRISON TIME
Fallarca: ?

One of BAMN's founding members, Eileen Scheff, wrote a lengthy defense of NAMBLA. The original article should be scanned and online somewhere if you dig deep enough. I found it a few months back but didn't save it.

who's going to enforce it, leftie judges?

The entire system is very nearly compromised.

This

She's already been in front of the school board for violent protesting. She'll lose her job for sure now.
No more perverting young people's minds, yvette!

me too

She makes me so hard

yvette keeps getting away with it because she's on the right side of history.