Racism is purely American

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Franklin_Prophecy
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They didn't listen.

Then how come Russians control the WH instead of Jews?

holy fucking shit. how accurate this is chills me to the bones! hitler, tesla, the founding fathers, henry ford and every great intellectual, scientist and philosopher has warned us of this! even the damn DATES were correct! WHY DIDNT WE LISTEN?!

How did we fuck up this bad

We need to listen to our founding fathers more

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Franklin_Prophecy
>was unknown before its appearance in 1934 in the pages of William Dudley Pelley's Silver Legion pro-Nazi weekly magazine Liberation. No evidence exists for the document's authenticity, and some of the author's claims have actively been disproven.

Why not use real quotes?

Come here and find out if that's true.

Soon Soon my friend

inb4 Jews say this is debunked.

Just like the protocols are debunked too?

They're not.

All this jew blahblah, prior to WWII, was because Christians couldn't lend money and profit on interest. Now that Christians have no problem fleecing people for money, what's up with 'jews own everything' bit?
Gates-Christian
Ortega-Christian
Helu-Christian
Buffet-Agnostic
Ellison-Jew
1 of 5 Richest of the Richy Rich. Who's buttering your propaganda toast?

>Richest of the Richy Rich
Source on that please? You seem to have done your research.

>"If (((they))) are not expelled from the United States by the Constitution within less than one hundred years, they will stream into this country in such numbers that they will rule and destroy us and change our form of Government"
>"in every land the Jews have settled, they have depressed the moral level and lowered the degree of commercial honesty"
BEN FRANK IS ALWAYS RIGHT

Because being a good person is everything to you european lunatics. You wont ban jews cuz it will make you look evil so you just exile them like spineless pussies.

You got me, outdated info, new info March Entrepreneur.com has;
Gates-$86 billion
Bezos-$75.6 billion
Buffet-$74.9 billion
Ortega-$74.2 billion
Zuckerberg-$61.4 billion
Bezos family was Texas settlers but not sure if jew. Zuckerberg is the 1 in 5 jew.

I've been unfamiliar with this outlet so far - are they usually reliable? I remember there once being a forbes-list on the richest people where they for some reason just omitted nobility as well as people with inherited wealth (thereby becoming wildly inaccurate), and if this is usually a news source for entrepeneurs I could see some similar thing in action somewhere but would not know where to look for a disclaimer. I hate to hackle you this much about it, but one learns to be very critical when you spend some time on here and this list was apparently compiled by a relative newcomer to the business (only joined in 2016 it says).

Could someone get an actual source on this?

>asking for sources
What are you some sort of Jewish shill?
Just trust these heavily .jpg'd images.

Jews tend to spread out their wealth with nepotism. Average Jewish income in America is over 100k, while northern Euro Americans are around 50-60k.

It is idiotic to keep them amongst us because they can outcompete us for our leadership roles, commandeering our society for their own ethnoreligious goals.

All of my Northern European friends are engineers who make shit. All of my Jewish friends are either bankers or salesmen who collect money.

The former builds civilization and the latter is a parasite.

>having jewish friends

Russian jews.

Alright, so most economic/ financial websites or magazines are going to show the top ten Richy Riches and most of them are Christians. It's easy to say, "jews hide it, what's the real source, all the people I know" etc. So what sources do you all have to show 'the jews own everything'?
Monarchs? Which royal family in Europe are jews?
Which Arab king is a jew?
What Indian or Chinese rich person is a jew?
Either the jew is as sly as you all say, in which case you all are dupes, or the jew thing is a distraction.