Anyone else not mind seeing him impeached after he betrayed us?

Anyone else not mind seeing him impeached after he betrayed us?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/S8qQG
archive.is/0IlkP
archive.fo/5nKVB
archive.fo/OOBUz
archive.fo/eo8dg
archive.fo/FxKqx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Former Trump supporter here. Used to be excited for #MAGA but will be voting Democrat in the midterms. We need someone in office with a clear agenda.

>Need your money for Goldman Sachs cabinet members

I was a Trump supporter from the start. I subscribed to r/The_Donald like all of you. I fought in the Great Meme War and saw many of my fellow pedes banned. I will never forget the sight of their bodies lying face down in the muck. They were true Kekistanis. I ain't no hero, kid, just an old pede who did what he had to do.

But I now see it was a mistake to vote for him. He can't get anything done. The Russia connections are undeniable now. He lied about amnesty and the wall. He's trying to get us all killed in a nuclear war because of his ego.

He's even going to go down in history as the first president to be impeached. I don't understand. We were supposed to be tired of WINNING, not LOSING.

I never should have supported him. If we had voted for Hillary the world would be so much better right now.

Sorry, you're going to have to continue to be a loser for at least 7 more years.

Current ShareBlue employee here. Used to be able to suck my own cock, but 13 months of junk food and no exercise working for the now-deceased David Brock has rendered me inflexible - forcing me to try and shoot cum into my own mouth from 18 inches away.

I too am a #MEGA Butterfly but I had to get off the Trump Plane after ${r:23452}. We can't let him keep the nuclear codes fellow caterpillars!

Love the past, heres a reply.

Theres been 2 presidents impeached already.

Obama wiretapping has been confirmed, MSM 100% BTFO

WSJ is calling the Mueller shit a scam
>All Mr. Comey’s Wiretaps
archive.fo/S8qQG
> Did Obama Know about Comey’s Surveillance?
archive.is/0IlkP

The hill opinion piece reporting it as spying, look at this headline
>It looks like Obama did spy on Trump, just as he apparently did to me
archive.fo/5nKVB

New york post
>Wiretaps may prove Trump right — and that’s absolutely terrifying
archive.fo/OOBUz

Susan Rice admitted to unmasking just last week remember
>Trump rips Susan Rice over unmasking, says it’s ‘just the tip of the iceberg'
archive.fo/eo8dg

Meanwhile Samantha Powers was unmasking people daily
archive.fo/FxKqx

>MSM realizing what Mueller is ACTUALLY investigating

FAKE NEW FAKE NEWS!

no because even if he betrayed us on some shit he's still the best option imagine if a neocon like pence became president

i want to fuck kamala harris' feet and bust a nut on her twerking ass

Mueller going after the dems?

He promised obamacare reapeal
>nothing

He promised us a wall
>nothing

He promised to send the illegals back
>nothing

I

Fuck you faggots, whats wrong shareblue did you shit your pants after the "Punch a nazi"workshop got invaded?

can confirm. truly sad what has happened to us share blue bros

These threads are universally shit, but this one managed to be a little more shit than usual
Impressive,OP. Now fuck off

>people replied to this thread
Sup Forums is as stupid as reddit
sage

Ohayou Shareblue-kun!

thanks for the bump you stupid shill faggot
sage

Why would Shareblue defend Trump? Are you fucking retarded?