This just fucking disgusting. This is your children's greatest role model. No MUH 6D CHESS

This just fucking disgusting. This is your children's greatest role model. No MUH 6D CHESS

The most important thing you can do for the white race is keep your own life in order. Start with yourself. You must be competent, reliable, hardworking, and, above all, happy. Do people in your life trust and respect you? What does your family think of you? Are you capable of raising children? Racial politics doesn't have to be the only factor of your life. And if you can't achieve such things for your self, then the chances are very high that you are not ready to be a political activist, either online or in real life. Because how can you make a difference for the race, for the lives of many, if you can't even make anything of your own, individual life? How can you make a real difference in society, when the greatest extent of your capacity is to be out-organized by jews on social media?

Always remember: we live in first world countries and have opportunity that most people born on this planet do not. Things aren't as good for us as they were for our parents. But billions of people in the third world would still kill to have the opportunities that you do right now. So take care of yourself! Work your ass off, every day, to build a good life for you, and for your family. Clear your mind of self destructive thoughts, and keep yourself focused on realistic goals. Work hard, but also do fun and wholesome things with real people in real life. That is very important. Nothing on the internet should ever take away from your real life

Oh wow that was like 20 years ago

You just jell-o that Diana would not fuck you.

So funny. YOU are gonna tell US who we should have as a role model for our children. LOL.

>Reaching into bags older than 100 years old

F-FUCK PLUMPF!

Stern but fair!

Its true though, Dianna was a slut.

I think he’s a great role model

>had sex with her months after her death

Jesus she'd have been in a right state. Even just after the accident when she was fresh would have been bad enough

anons are right.

That's fuckin great

He prolly could have. Lumburg fucked her

your princess was a cock gobbling slut you stupid potato nigger

Idk why but I just got an erection reading that.

Probably true.

Princess Diana was a slut. I love how the media get angry at Charles for having a fling with Camilla but do you blame him? His wife was fucking half of Britain.

DAILY REMINDER THAT DRUMPF EVADAED THE DRAFT

Um, yeaaaahhh.

His chad-ness levels are off the charts!

I wish they would stop putting Diana on a pedestal

>wah I am mad at him hear me cry
just fuck off already no one cares lol

any one with a shovel could have had sex with princess diana months after her death. but the question is who would want to

We wuz necros nao

Moral of the story is she was an ugly cum burping gutter slut

Rigor mortis just makes the pussy tighter my friend

0 fucks to give.

7D chess

Diana cheated on her husband and slept with multiple Muslim men, fuck her to hell and back. The real role model in the royal family is Prince Harry (he's a true lad), not his treacherous whore of a mother. God bless Emperor Trump.

she liked the cock wrapped in million dollar notes

Same. She's an embarassment
>but she touched a leper she's a hero
She also fucked a muzze

kek

of course he could of

》 The indy

Who gives a rats ass about that leftie tabloid

At least he won't have his presidency struck from history for forging a birth certificate.

Thanks Ahmad I almost forgot

By the way, I’m reporting you to the local Imam for shitposting

Can't even really be called a tabloid anymore. It's a buzfeed like click bait site

hi ireland

>telling the truth is bad
woooow

In his defense, he's probably right. She was kind of easy.

Nobody cares you fuckin' Mick faggot. It's completely true, she was practically begging Drumpf for his penis.

He already nutted down her throat several times before the crash.

Drumpf is pathetic. And all supporters are going to hell for propping up a false prophet.

Shut the fuck up you little hoe, nobody actually believes in hell except for kikes and niggers.

>tfw prince William is really Emporer Trumps child...

Kikes dont

Why are they bringing up Howard Stern bantz up?

Oh fuck off. That whore was on the prowl for a billionaire to support her lifestyle. You think she was with Dodi Fayed because she loved him?

Grow up, you fucking infant.

They brought up his non committal "yeah" on Howard Stern about the Iraq war during the election debates. His show is now important political discourse

He taught me that grabbing pussy is normal. I love Trump, he's my hero!

Why? Why would anyone care about this?

A lot of people in the uk see Diana as a kind of saint and that saying anything rude about her is a sin. I've no idea why they do this

He refused to fight for the jews. Good choice.

Is thast the same Radio show that George Takei went to and ended up Jerking off an intern Live on the radio?

Really you're digging up 20 year old stories now? What percentage of the voting public in the US even remembers Lady Di the Haji Cocksucker at this point?

>CAN WE SHUT UP ABOUT THE HILLARY EMAIL INVESTIGATION ALREADY
>Also, you'll never guess what Trump said 20 years ago!!!

Well if you think about this from a different perspective it proves that they've been digging on dirt about Trump for over a year and have found literally nothing.

You are just mad that Trump didn't say he would rather hire an African bull to fuck Diana while he watches instead.

Trump could have fucked Trudeau too, leaf.

Pere and fils.

Who cares? So he said it, it’s just on tape. Do you not think Hillary or Obama ever said something secretly to someone that would have ruined them? Trump said it publicly. Who cares??? I’ve said worse, you’ve said worse. We are human! Damn!

>Independent
Those are also the people that claim the Alt Right is a cult that uses esoteric language like cuck redpill and deus vault (no i didn't misspell vult they wrote it in as vault in the article)

>Haji Cocksucker
~t. Gharnatah.

Anyone could have

And fuck Howard Stern! What a two faced bastard. It’s his right no doubt and it’s my right to never listen to him anymore.

EWWWW UNCIRCUMCISED

princess diana was divorced so yeah he could have

>ITT
Butthurt shills and beta ciswhite knights complaining about Don being a Chad.

so he's supposed to never tell anyone?
it'd be a bigger deal if i said it desu

Your president is a repugnant commie who espouses a fucking disgusting ideology - who grew up in the West (including going to college in the US, if I understand?) and yet pushes for a failed system and praises absolutely failed leadership. (his mentor Fidel in Cuba - yeah, let's strive to be like them!) This is your children's greatest role model? Shit, I guess at least he HAS children, unlike a lot of Europoor leadership. (I know the gay Pajeet PM doesn't - lol Ireland in 2017) Maybe you should worry about your own country filled with knackers and junkies, and now "refugees" on top of that (which you might be one, salaam alaykum lol).

Meanwhile of course, your corporate tax rates there are so low, you get raped by all sides. EU, Corporate America, and although you've just scurried away from the shadow of Catholicism, a far more insidious religion is gaining ground, and will be welcomed with open arms by the little commie Imp known as "President" Higgins.

Refugees welcome!

he could of!!! cuck.. take your beta ass back to the alt-left boards.

LOLOLOL

Our President is based as fuck.

Nothing new here.

A lot of people could have, you'd only have needed a shovel..

she was a known whore

well he probably could have

fucking kek based trump. OP sucks a thousand dicks

Wasn't Princess Diana's death faked by you know who?

Ugly piss haired orange cunt.

>This just fucking disgusting
Oh, now you are a pearl clutcher

So?

Oh noooooooo

of course he could've, diana was one of the biggest sluts in modern history