Does your country have Jew patrols?

Does your country have Jew patrols?

It's a Jewish ambulance service, and they do help Gentiles too.

Yeah they're called e-celeb fans.

No.

Yeah we do. The Montreal area 100% Hasidic suburb of Kiryas Tosh has them

Shut the fuck up

yeah. they have absolutely no power whatsoever beyond the normal rights of citizens.
they drive around the jewy bits of london in a big BMW painted to look like a police car
the police tolerate them because jews only trust other jews

lol

Ha ha well I wouldn't know, I live in the boonies.

>Pakistan is mad

Lol.

shut the fuck up

Kek, good trip.

shomrim sounds delicious

We have the SS patrols.

what part of Canada are you in, Chaim? Toronto's getting darker every day. You must be looking forward to fleeing this shithole before your tribe finally pulls the plug

We're lucky if we even get a police patrol

>what part of Canada are you in, Chaim?

Small town in Ontario.

>Toronto's getting darker every day.

I assumed it was always shit...

>You must be looking forward to fleeing this shithole before your tribe finally pulls the plug

I'm not going anywhere except maybe in a casket, bro.

>I'm not going anywhere except maybe in a casket, bro.
why would you do that? You can go to the land of milk and honey and find yourself an IDF princess. Why would you stay here?

big happenings will happen this winter

No, because the goyim already know their appropriate behavior.

Mate I know had his premises burgled and his carpentry tools stolen along with stock of expansive hardwoods and some pieces of furniture that were for a client. Adamant it's the gypos that have parked up down the road, but the police told him not to jump to conclusions and said it's unlikely they can do anything about it.

Fucking hate how pussified and useless our police is now. More interested in "community relations" and getting dryhumped by niggers than actual police work.

>You can go to the land of milk and honey

Why would I leave the land of winter and miss a happening to go hang out with sand monkeys in the Middle East?

What's the appeal here...

Why don't people intentionally antagonize the patrols, then sue them for civil rights violations?
>thats what they'd do..

ur gunna wanna be in Israel when the happening happens

>You can go to the land of milk and honey
fuck off i'm not reading that shitty rupi kaur book
you can keep her

>fucking hate how pussified and useless our police is now
Funny how they like to treat fags, women and muslims like royalty but treat the rest of us like scumbags

Yep, they stand around outside the sinner gog and scutinize everyone walking past, and check under everyones cars with a mirror. I keep having to go out and tell them to leave my car the fuck alone. We've even put up a bit of wire to corral them in a few streets, but they still get out sometimes.

Yup, and how they bitch about budget cuts yet can find the moolah to dress up their cars as fagmachines.

I'd be surprised if any other nation has a police force that commands as little respect as ours does.

Seen a bus for the Community of Jews en route to work this AM, not sure if it was quite the patrol you were looking for

Yes because I'm Jewish and I run my country.

>pic related

I don't see a single good reason why...

I'd say Sweden's, but even they're prepared to admit they have a problem, and they don't spend taxpayers money on rainbow graphics for their cars