Regulation is bad mmkay

> just today
> PETA shuts down a dog museum
> stadium to cover entire audience with nets because little girl got hit with ball
> NYC wishes to put a cap on number of uber drivers as nigger Taxi drivers are upset and 'uber drivers are clogging the streets'
> at least 200 current attempts to regulate the fuck out of the internet and turn every website left into the equivalent of your asshole cable company
> at least 200 current attempts to regulate the fuck out of disagreeing with the narrative
> public officials and tax-supported entertainers are not doing their job because they were elected for being black

What a bleak future it will be if this continues. There will only be 20 websites, all owned by Jews, aside from the ones owned by the government. You'll have to have an account on all of them, using them regularly and posting content, and being fully politically correct to get a job or go to school. If you can't get a college degree, you'll be forced to live off government assistance, and you won't be able to unless you fill out a hundred forms and have your permanent address and taxes in order [if you're white]. If you do manage to get a entry-level job paying $10/hr, all assistance will be pulled.

You can't own a car as it's bad for the environment, and you can't drive yourself as it's unsafe. You won't be able to own a dog without a permit and no animals can be used for any commercial purpose. You can't allow your dog outside the house without a leash, even in your back yard. You can't waste water or electricity. Billions of tax dollars will go to wildlife refuges owned by Jews to preserve all species. You won't be able to watch a game or movie without protective eyewear behind a safety screen.

Going out in public would only be worse. Staring at ass or tits would be a felony. You can't joke with people or hit on women as it can ruin your career/life. You'll have to get a breathalyzer installed in your car for $5000 to even go to a bar.

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/1SH7z
twitter.com/AnonBabble

TLDR

Moar of pic related

>can't own a car
>have to get breathalyzer installed in car
wut

good.
it makes people mad, and i want happenings.

If one doesn't occur then the other. Both occurring eventually. But yeah, nice catch.

>There will only be 20 websites, all owned by Jews, aside from the ones owned by the government.
But Jews own your government...

Dude, join the real world for a second. That little girl got fucked up and it's crazy that there's not protection for the fans further down the field. She got nailed by a 100+ mph line drive and is probably going to suffer extreme brain damage for life. Put down the jew torch for just a minute and try to be a human.

I want her to sit on my face

>dog museum
Haha what the fuck my nigga?

Fuck off you crazy redneck.

(((They))) hate Uber for some reason. I always see hit pieces written on Uber and promoted by liberals on social media.

I don't believe in living life in a bubble. Trading quality of life for the 1-in-10-million chance that something bad happens. Meanwhile you ignore the real problems because you're too busy putting on your safety helmet and unplugging everything in the house before you walk outside.

Humanity did well for thousands of years without a safety net. That's how we got here. Now you want to child-proof everything when you're still going to get killed by some nigger.

Regulation is one of the reasons why we are falling behind in the west economically

Now post more pics pls

gonna need sauce

Not all regulation is created equally, some is just proper function of government. There is nothing wrong with mandating vacation days for example

I just read that she just suffered physical injuries because it hit her mouth and not the top of her skull. I think she is relatively speaking OK.

this, muh dude

Regulation has its place; for example, the citizens of St. Louis could use some assistance regulating its chimp problem. ------------

found sauce

imgur.com/a/1SH7z

ugly birthmark 2/10 would not bang

good sauce

This 100%, when humanity lacked regulation being a fucking retard got you killed. Civilization didn't get here coddling the genetic waste of society

>pic

Its just not funny anymore with these girls these days..
I dont know if its because i'm getting old or the women getting hotter..

Why does she wear only one sock?