What do you guys think of jews who aren't in the higher ups? Like an average dude who was born into a Jewish upbringing...

What do you guys think of jews who aren't in the higher ups? Like an average dude who was born into a Jewish upbringing? Still bad?

>Still bad?
Still bad.

No not all jews are bad

They're still jewish supremacists and will stab the 'goyim' in the back.

FUCKIN BASED!!!

How so?
Is the average Jew a zionist?

Orthodox jews seem like they crazy.

then there is the Jew that looks like Peter Schiff. I'm not sure what level they are.

i kinda feel bad for some of the jews
they're born with high average iq and a plethora of mental illnesses
schizophrenia anxiety and all sorts of bullshit

I've never even seen a jew thanks to islamic niggers and my country sucks now because of immigration.

>How so?
Because it's still in their nature to get one over on people who earn their living through honest labour even if they currently lack the ability.

They're the roots of the kike weed. Kill the flower at the top and the roots will just grow it back.

You racists never cease to amaze me. Obviously these jews are the uncle toms of the right wing. Just how blacks can be subservient to cis gendered white males, jews can also work for the white patriarchy. These uncle toms are the only bad jews. Go watch nascar and kys, ricky bobby.

how many jews are using their jew gold to fund anti-white genocide campaigns (besides cianiggers making the issue a competition between the two groups: whites who will not be replaced and jews who claim yes they will replace us)

???

One and his name is Soros.

orthodox are better because they know about the antichrist

>Soros hates Israel
when will you JIDFniggers stop shilling this forced meme?

bad b8
Okay, fair enough.
pic related.

jews have excessive greed in their dna,you can be a good jew,but not for long,eventually you will steal from the stupid goyim if you got the chance.

what I meant is..how many "good jews" are doing anything about white genocide..as committed by the "bad jews"? dont the good jews have a personal and spiritual responsibility to give every resource they have to stop the evil their fellow jews commit?

Overbearing mother, workaholic father lead to mental disorders later in life. This combination replicates an inferiority complex that can never really be sated. Thus brings us to the rich jew.

Good point.

thanks man. the "good jew" meme just seems like the moderate muslim meme.

hassidim are the fucking worst, literally never work a day in their lives. normal jews are usually really annoying neo cons or lefty fags.

You mean like Ben Shapiro. The normie right poster boy? Or Milo the faggot?

a german is a nazi
a nigger is a nigger
a kike is a kike is a kike