TFW don't watch nigger collision ball so my daughter will never fuck a moon cricket

Sorry, I'm a self respecting white Christian male. My family only consumes healthy literature about the Lord and various media from glorious Nippon like Neon Genesis Evangelion. Not every white should obsess about other cultures, but I have a special connection to Nippon. I am deeply entwined with that country, and I feel this fact so deeply.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=njhv9My2tls
youtube.com/watch?v=ty31QY5ZGHo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

weeb

that pic though
>i want a qt trad wife but still want to sit in at my command station playing vidya all days
>also where is my sandwich, am i rite
mgtows are the worst, this is now an anti-mgtow thread

Brave thread. Nice. I have a special connection to Japan as well. Thats why I watch hentai all day.

This, mgtow is awful and sexist, how about men go prep their wifes bull or MGPTWB

>wtf 95% of women are awful i guess I go get a fleshlight now i win also where are my doritos

Seriously though, kys (keep yourself safe), Swedecuck. Sorry that I want to play Switch games with my kids to expose them to excellent Japanese masterpieces. And someone's gotta do the dishes, so...

How is getting married MGTOW? Is your brain so full of black semen that your critical thinking faculties have deteriorated?

So am I allowed to be a white nat weeb now? Excellent. I want to be like the OPs picture too. Maybe with a Vietnamese wife though who makes pho...

>vidya is based now
don't forget to expose them to based Hollywood too

SHUT THE FUCK UP

My family would never be exposed to Hollywood FUCKING JEW GARBAGE FUCKING KIKE SHIT. The fact that you even equate the amazing, nuanced work of anime artists and Japanese vidya designers shows how pathetic your tiny dicked brain is. They are not even remotely the same.

I bet you would do anything to suck a nigger muslim dick while simultaneously hating neighboring Scandinavian countries. And yet you want to criticize Nippon of all places for being the greatest civilization ever known (expect for the Christian Roman world, obvs). The only thing you need in life is Christ and traditional American beliefs (minus freedom of religion).

Race traitor scum.

I would give anything to be like that picture

>you will never be married and also play nintendo
Fug

Good for you OP. I never took any interest in watching men playing with balls either.

Neet; sorry to hijack your slide thread, but we need some help over here. -----------------

Feel sorry for her, but then again even ugglo fatty chicks can score so eh.

>1 post by this Faggot

Can we please please go back to the 1950's?

youtube.com/watch?v=njhv9My2tls

You literally aren't missing anything other than commercials

You can. Start with your family. Exist because you want to, in the way you want, and not for the world. Just like Shinji-kun.

I want everything and ot give up anything.
Watcha gonna do about it, spook?

youtube.com/watch?v=ty31QY5ZGHo

I'm sorry user.

Buddy Holly is based.

He didn't fly so good.

Well I'm also not 100% sure he isn't a Jew either.