No civilian needs a semi-automatic rifle

no civilian needs a semi-automatic rifle

I do

SHALL

but I want one

fuck off atf nigger

Bill of Rights, not a bill of needs.

niggers need em too

You're absolutely right the only type of person who should have that is a police officer..even though you think they're bigoted, fascist, racist, evil, pigs who are brutalizing black boys and antifa always trying to murder them in cold blood. Right? Like how do you reconcile those opinions without feeling retarded? Oh let me guess what you're gonna say

"Whites should be the only ones who can't own guns cuz MUH prejudice+power"

Kys trap stain

No government employee needs an assault rifle, we aren't at war.

BARBED

>socks outside
>flag
Checks out

you faggots can still keep your bolt action rifles and shotguns. theres literally no reason for a civ to have an assault rifle

The fact that you say this means I really do.

Neither does any government. Governments also do not need jet fighters, bombers, tanks, nuclear weapons, machine guns, aircraft carriers, etc. Government is our servant, not our master. A servant does not have the right to decide what his master does or doesn't need.

Nice socks fag

Describe what an assault rifle is

Doesn't matter what we need. We have the right to own it.
Nobody needs a car that can move faster than any posted speed limit ether.

socks are the best for ninja stuff

I'd take an assault bullet over acid being thrown on me any day

>teleports behind you
>"Nothing personnel, kid"
>empties mag

She is as pure as the others, he can only dream of being with her. Like me

Why are they called assault rifles anyway? Are there murder rifles, manslaughter rifles? Why are shotguns ok if an AR16 is not? Dunno bout u but id rather take my chances with some 5.56 as opposed to a slug or buckshot.

Or is it the optics and the torch on the rifles that scare people so much?

Says you faggot. I am an American and I will have whatever the fuck I want. That's why the left hates us, because we do whatever the fuck we want. We are free men and women. Kill yourself faggot

because of this post i think im going to start selling 80% lowers
gonna 3d print em and sell em 5$ a pop hope ur happy nigger

No civilian needs a computer or personal internet either. Its not about whether or not you need it but whether or not you should be able to own it. And the implications of not having personal access to tactically viable firearms could be just as if not more dire than if the right to the previously mentioned items where taken away. I figured with all the conspiracy bullshit and general hate for most politicians and celebrities here everyone would understand the importance of firearms.

No one needs to be told what kind of firearms they should or should not own

Explain why.

you don't even deserve a (You) for this weak bait

I agree