"James Comey Made Up His Mind Months Before Hillary Clinton Investigation Was Over"

BREAKING: Senator Chuck Grassley Drops Bombshell During Senate Hearing Today "We Got A Hold Of 2 FBI Witnesses Testimonies And Clearly James Comey Decided Months Before Hillary Clinton Email Investigation Was Over To Not Recommend Prosecution Also The FBI Has Been Refusing To Give Us Any Documents On James Comey Or Hillary Clinton"
youtu.be/WDeJjL_uX20

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/S8qQG
archive.is/0IlkP
archive.fo/5nKVB
archive.fo/OOBUz
archive.fo/Opzxb
archive.fo/eo8dg
archive.fo/FxKqx
archive.is/omkxO
archive.fo/gTiO8
archive.fo/lNBNS
disobedientmedia.com/2017/09/white-house-aides-are-stopping-deal-with-assange-congressman-says/
judiciary.house.gov/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/072717_HJC-Letter-to-AG-DAG.pdf
congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/house-resolution/446/text
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4376628/New-questions-claim-Russia-hacked-election.html
grassley.senate.gov/news/news-releases/transcripts-comey-drafted-conclusion-clinton-probe-prior-interviewing-key
foxnews.com/politics/2017/09/26/house-republicans-renew-call-for-2nd-special-counsel-amid-fresh-comey-concerns.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fatal_familial_insomnia
archive.is/FXcao
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bump

bump

Bump for Grassley bringing the heat.

Well obviously.

bump this
>bump this
bump this
>bump this
bump this
>bump this
bump this
>bump this
bump this
>bump this

bump

Grassley is my old man role model
If I end up like him at age 86 or whatever he is i will be proud

Bump...wtf?

We know the FBI is dirty.

We've known that for over 2 years now.

Its all a fucking giant corrupt scam in plain sight

Obama wiretapping has been confirmed

WSJ is calling the Mueller shit a scam
>All Mr. Comey’s Wiretaps
archive.fo/S8qQG
> Did Obama Know about Comey’s Surveillance?
archive.is/0IlkP

The hill opinion piece reporting it as spying, look at this headline
>It looks like Obama did spy on Trump, just as he apparently did to me
archive.fo/5nKVB

New york post
>Wiretaps may prove Trump right — and that’s absolutely terrifying
archive.fo/OOBUz

Even Clapper wont deny it
>James Clapper: 'It's possible' that Trump's voice was picked up by Manafort wiretap
archive.fo/Opzxb

Susan Rice admitted to unmasking
>Trump rips Susan Rice over unmasking, says it’s ‘just the tip of the iceberg'
archive.fo/eo8dg

Meanwhile Samantha Powers was unmasking people daily
archive.fo/FxKqx

Mueller is trying to force anything out of Manafort, using a prosecutor known for previous misconduct
archive.is/omkxO

National Review points out hes hunting for a crime no one knows exists
>Mueller Scorches the Earth
archive.fo/gTiO8

The normies are finally catching up.

WaPo casually admited some of the imfamous Russian facebook ads were promoting black lives matter
archive.fo/lNBNS
>The batch of more than 3,000 Russian-bought ads that Facebook is preparing to turn over to Congress shows a deep understanding of social divides in American society, with some ads promoting African American rights groups, including Black Lives Matter, and others suggesting that these same groups pose a rising political threat, say people familiar with the covert influence campaign

disobedientmedia.com/2017/09/white-house-aides-are-stopping-deal-with-assange-congressman-says/

>Trump told reporters Sunday that has “never heard” of a potential deal with Assange.

>“I think the president’s answer indicates that there is a wall around him that is being created by people who do not want to expose this fraud that there was collusion between our intelligence community and the leaders of the Democratic Party,” Rohrabacher told The Daily Caller Tuesday in a phone interview.

bump

For justice

Every part of the corrupt burger government is protecting obama comey clinton and the rest of those faggots.

The truth = helping the russians - if your trying to attack the fake narrative your a russian agent and enemy of the US government.

Justice would necessitate reigning in the corrupt intelligance agencies which is why it will never happen 'for the greater good'

grassley will get to the bottom of this

Bump, we're getting slid hard.

bumping yours; if you could be so kind as to return the favor; the city of St. Louis needs you. ------------

BBBBUMPPPP

WHEN ARE THESE NIGGERS GOING TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT THEN?

Not "made up his mind".

Actually drafted a Letter of Declination MONTHS before interviewing the witnesses.

It was a sham "matter" the entire time.

bump

BUMP FOR ULTIMATE JUSTICE

everything that happens in front of a camera is FUCKING NOTHING until indictments are handed down

>'for the greater good'

Yeah, let's allow you to destroy the entire world instead of just a single country.

Great idea.

FBI has a big ol' Dirty Club in it, and their greasy fingerprints are all over this. So much corruption and filth, christ.

Who the hell is going to spit-roast the Awan cesspool? And who in the establishment-loyal filthy IRS is going to come after the Clinton Foundation and all its disgusting tentacles with torches and pitchforks? It's been so many months now that I'm ready to burn some criminals at the stake in a stadium, and sell tickets. I'd watch them burn and eat popcorn at the same time.

That line just pisses me off so hard. You know it's always said behind a giggling, shit-eating, smug grin.

And they trot it out, over and over again.

Gotta start another war bro gotta keep spying you wouldnt want the terrorists the government imported to get out of hand now would ya

BAAAAAMP

Bump

grassley is coming for you
judiciary.house.gov/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/072717_HJC-Letter-to-AG-DAG.pdf congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/house-resolution/446/text

full statement to rod rosenstein to reopen all of clinton and comey investigation and appoint a special prosecutor

bump

As awesome as this is, it's kinda old news and nothing has been done about it since. Getting impatient with Sessions and the lackluster DOJ bullshit.

>Gotta start another war bro gotta keep spying you wouldnt want the terrorists the government imported to get out of hand now would ya

Finding it harder to care by the day.

YES

He wanted to get to the bottom of lynch shutting that shit down as well

Is he the real deal or just another gowdy?

I just keep getting angrier

>I just keep getting angrier

I don't have that anymore.

I don't have fear anymore.

I don't have shock anymore.

Just massive amounts of disappointment and tiredness.

bump

Helpful bump. Thanks to the bump bros in this thread, I was able to see it and will probably spread it.

Lets just post 300 awoos and traps and pretend were helping instead

Bump

another round of questioning seems in order weasel

Bump

Fiat Justitia Ruat Caelum

How am I supposed to help?

The people in charge of calling these shots can't see through charades that I did when I was 16.

HERE IS DEBBIE WASSERMAN SHULTZ HERSELF MODDING THE CROWDSTRIKE STATEMENT ABOUT THE DCCC HACK (By her own words)

>From: Debbie Wasserman Schultz [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Friday, April 29, 2016 5:46 PM
To: Miranda, Luis; Dacey, Amy
Cc: Paustenbach, Mark
Subject: Re: Draft Quote
Here it is with my changes. “The forensic analysis conducted by the cybersecurity firm CrowdStrike confirmed that the DNC’s initial findings, which were the basis of the temporary shutdown in December, were accurate. The audit confirmed that one campaign gained unauthorized access to the data of another, and the audit further confirmed that the results of those searches were saved within the system and that data was exported. Following the conclusion of the audit that confirmed the DNC's original findings, the Sanders campaign withdrew its lawsuit.” - DNC Communications Director Luis Miranda

WHY THE FUCK ARE THEY ALLOWED TO NOT TESTIFY BEFORE CONGRESS

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4376628/New-questions-claim-Russia-hacked-election.html

bump

lying to america is a real shitbag thing to do jack

bump

crowdstrike overrides the FBI now, you didn't hear?

Bump

big if true

it's all true read the letter grassley sent to rod rosenstein the memos say the witnesses testified that comey already told them he drafted a statement and hillary was going to be exonerated grassley.senate.gov/news/news-releases/transcripts-comey-drafted-conclusion-clinton-probe-prior-interviewing-key

The FBI is now violating the law to protect Hillary Clinton and refusing both congressional subpoenas and FOIA requests regarding the Hillary email investigation.

Congress has formally demanded the FBI open a new investigation into both Comey and Clinton in light of the revelations that the former FBI head exonerated her before interviewing witnesses.

The FBI is ignoring BOTH congressional subpoenas and a federal judge's order for them to release pertinent documents following a FOIA lawsuit by Judicial Watch.

foxnews.com/politics/2017/09/26/house-republicans-renew-call-for-2nd-special-counsel-amid-fresh-comey-concerns.html

also note in the video..

Sen Chuck Grassley: "The FBI Used A Gag Order On Every Witness And Every FBI Agent So They Wouldn't Talk After The Hillary Clinton Email Investigation Which Has Never Been Done Before They Also Refuse To Give Us Any Records On James Comey Or Hillary Clinton"

How many levels of not giving a fuck is the deep state on now?

Are you suggesting that Comet decided not to convict Hillary because she is a powerful woman and probably motivated him to not convict her? Hmmmm

OBSERVE

bump through the tides of shill

hmmmmmmmmm makes u think

this is disappointing.

The indictments are coming.

Heard that before

huge fucking bump

I feel like we're about to witness the single biggest moment in history since WW2.

Bumping so everyone can see the glory of the burger justice system

Checked

Every fucking conspiracy is about to culminate into a crescendo of epic proportions that will utterly BTFO of every subversive sadistic immoral conniving lizard on this fucking planet.

Heard this plenty, hope to fuck you're right. I'm sick of waiting.

Ha, Nuremberg Trials 2.0

I have reviewed these documents and can confirm that we should all get some rest.

Sleepyshills are best shills.

>"Exclusive"

Nice Meme Senpai

>implying I can sleep

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fatal_familial_insomnia

Bump. F you spooks.

>"EXCLUSIVE" Only been reported repeatedly by every non-MSM news organization.

This makes Comey newvous@stopit

Cnn was the first to report that CNN is fake news tho

nigger they aren't even investigating

imagine a world without jews

Kek spoke to us a while ago and confirmed this happening with his prophetic digits.

Very nice

Yeah, they just try to stall us from doing anything about it at this point.

FBI still probably thinks they're noble, though.

You guys are killing it tonight
>beastmode

Action will be taken or they will be replaced and forever dishonored as spineless bastards who stood by as America was soiled. We demand justice.

I've been called a bigger by Hillary Clinton

I've never felt so proud!

lock him up!

They'll probably investigate the NFL first. Much more importnat.

Lord, I love you Chuck. So proud that he's one of my state's senators.

>sweet Twitter meme fellow pede
get out

Bump

What flag is that?

The Soviet Union, and continuing to "Russia Today", has used the blacks as a wedge to divide and cause turbulence here in our society.

They have no other use for them, same as they surely have no use for the Palestinians in Judea and Samaria. They're just there to roil society, as far as the Russians are concerned.

Comedy is a homo. He has a weird sex fetish. He gets turned on by Howdy Doodie. He's a pizzagater

Mmmmmmmmmm

n-nani?

Reminder that clintons IT had to ask reddit for help falsifying testimony, got called out and then got offered immunity

archive.is/FXcao

You didn't know this before? Obviously the system is broken. Now watching nothing happen as a result of this.