Thoughts?

Thoughts?

>women in politics at any level

she looks like a lesbian 4/10

FPBP

would bang

I keep hearing a voice in my head telling me to model the god of fuck. I don't know what the god of fuck would be if it were a model and I dont have any chaos shit.

What should I do?

Also, the voice is telling me to take my great grandfather's old tobacco pipe and shove it up my ass. I had a strange childhood.

Dugin

Should be prosecuted for treason. Traitor to the german people.

What

See make weird white stuff come out of my willy

I've been to busy to follow the elections can someone give me a quick rundown, any gainz?

I wonder if she plays consoles or PCs.

You somehow make cumming sound incredibly gross and I really love cocks

no but merkel does

Ugly dyke desu

you mean her, right?

I actually did not know you could do that.

>Be an actual manipulation master
>Use a political party to get into parliament
>Once elected (through that party) just say you actually don't really like the party and its values
>Can stay in parliament anyway
Why the fuck? Sure, if you now disagree with your party, I don't care. But why does someone like that have the right to still be in the Bundestag. What a fucking joke.

Would look nice if she didn't style her hair like my cousin Edmund when he was seven.

petry is not a dyke she popped out 4 kids

She's a massive cunt. She will probably join CDU or FDP soon and become part of the establishment.
Many in the party warned of this, that's why she wasn't leading the campaign in the end.

Hello my uneducated lower class friend. I'm glady you are asking questions instead of just angrily yelling at the TV while watching RTL.

You see, there are 2 types of seats in parliament. Those gained through a Direktmandat and those gained through the party. The first kind is gained by the PERSON getting the majority of first votes (Erststimmen) in their district. Those votes are specifically for a person, not a party (you vote for a party with the second vote). She gained a Direktmandat, so it's perfectly valid that she's in the Bundestag

>Frauke Petry joining a moderate party
Yeah sure, and then that party will just change their logo to a swastika to go along with their political suicide.

>

I don't know why, but I like Weidel more. Petry is obviously prettier, but I like Weidel's sophistication. She's fucking smart.

She's obviously not a radical. She complaint about "muh Nazis" all the time.

All she wants is to get a cushy job in the government. Her Spiel is to capture the moderates right of the CDU and then get into a coalition.

I want to see her asshole.

would wife

do you think she shaves or bleaches it?

Obviously she's an opportunist. But a moderate party letting her join would be political suicide. AfD is so unpopular with anyone except their supporters, it would be utterly impossible to take anyone from that party, no matter how moderate

>13%
>party with the most gain

>unpopular

I like her eyes. Would shit in her mouth desu

she has a IQ of like 180 and is a very cool person desu

i like her a lot

Tranny.

I agree that it's borderline. At the moment most would probably not accept her. But I'm pretty sure a few are thinking about how to harvest those 13%.

Both

I think it's naturally bare and slightly paler than the rest of her ass but she has had a dick in it before, likely at age 19. I base this on the 3 german girls I know who said they tried anal around then.

The people in Sachsen didnt vote for her because of her person but because she belonged to the AfD so your argument about Direktmandat is not valid

Yeah, I would.

>AfD is so unpopular with anyone except their supporters,
Bullshit. the AfD got 1 million votes from former CDU voters.

Look at those jugs she's packing...

Alice Weidel is a lesbian and feminist. I think she is not any better than Frauke Petry