Orchestr/a/

Recently Finished Mixes:
• Brave Shine (Fate/stay night Unlimited Blade Works OP2): youtube.com/watch?v=xboip-p4OIw
• Tell Me Why (Berserk OP): youtube.com/watch?v=xP9CKw_GLzc

If you want to participate, please read the FAQ: pastebin.com/GEsC6yuq

And check out our works in progress to see what needs recording: pastebin.com/UhERaPhQ

Lastly, be sure to stop by our pad to submit recordings: titanpad.com/orchestra2

Other urls found in this thread:

mediafire.com/?1t9nxjqymsebsil
mega.co.nz/#F!qVEylRZI!rr1Lmd4U2KkqlKgp43Er-w
youtube.com/watch?v=Dq6yF7Kh4DY
youtube.com/watch?v=M1EL8-9QtcU
youtube.com/watch?v=AOpkaJNG6SE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Links to our first album can be found below:
• MP3: mediafire.com/?1t9nxjqymsebsil
• FLAC: mega.co.nz/#F!qVEylRZI!rr1Lmd4U2KkqlKgp43Er-w
• YouTube: youtube.com/watch?v=Dq6yF7Kh4DY

double dubs

TRIPLE DUBS

Servante du Feu when

boop from best grill

you guys should play a szs song like bure bure bure bure or private lesson. I can play the trombone btw

No.
God, no.

why don't you play trombone in our pad

Literally me

pic pls

I can try, its been a while though so I may not be so good. Are there any songs you need trombones, is there sheet music provided or do i just freestyle it

Read the FAQ.

And yeah, there are some songs that need trombone. Check the pad, under the [wip] section.

I think we were planning to do a szs song at one point

youtube.com/watch?v=M1EL8-9QtcU

Rumba soon

worst thing I've ever heard.

I'm surprised the album wasn't nominated for a Grammy.

For a Granny you mean.

The dichotomy of Sup Forums, everyone

I want those tiny stubs for feet to step on my dick

youtube.com/watch?v=AOpkaJNG6SE

Fucking footfags

glorious isn't it?

Please post more cute violin girls.

>gunpoint
>not knifepoint

viololi

You'll find out why in due time

did someone say kaori?

No he said cute, not fish-faced

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class, and I’ve placed first in numerous competitions, and I have over 300 confirmed recordings. I am trained in violin performance and I’m the top player in the Japan. You are nothing to me but just another judge. I will wipe you the fuck out with music the likes of which has never been heard before, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me in an orchestr/a/ thread? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of fans across Japan and they are finding where you live so you better prepare for the storm, idiot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your taste in music. You're fucking dead, moron. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can play over seven hundred pieces, and that's just with my violin. Not only am I extensively trained in classical performance, but I have access to the entire orchestra of the Tokyo Philharmonic and I will use it to its full extent to play the best music you will ever hear, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little clever comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't and now you're playing the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit thirty second notes all over you and you will drown in it. You’re not quite my tempo, kiddo.

>I'm the top player in Japan
not anymore lmao

Mulit seriously needs to kill himself
t. s4s

no bully ヽ(`⌒´)ノ

Is titanpad down?

As always

Not quite my tempo

God, I would participate SO hard in that

I would as well. It's an absolutely gorgeous track.

After my last exam I'll take a shot at arranging the string section (stringfag here)

I'll totally refresh on my fingerstyle guitar to learn this. If only singing were a part too, I love the way french sounds

>I'll totally refresh on my fingerstyle guitar to learn this
You can't do it user, leave it to me.

Oh user, I insist