CANADA WTF????

CANADA WTF????

LET HER IN

Other urls found in this thread:

truenorthtimes.ca/2015/03/04/tory-mp-says-pedophiles-produced-ontarios-sex-ed-curriculum/
nytimes.com/2017/08/29/opinion/transgender-trump-chelsea-manning.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

no

literally who

>sex: female
what? I thought that even the sjws dont argue that sex is biological, but sex != gender and gender is anything you want it to be

you just gave some literal terrorist millions of dollars but wont let in some tranny freak that would fit perfectly into your tranny society?

good point

Do you think people who unironically use emojis have souls?

Google dilating. If you do this to yourself you can call yourself female too.

Good Leaf

>FEMALE

WAT

>you just gave some literal terrorist millions of dollars but wont let in some tranny freak that would fit perfectly into your tranny society?
And how many billions of dollars worth of currency and arms has intentionally made it to the hands of Islamic terrorists since the 70s?

As flimsy as an argument it is, at least the money made it into the hands of someone the government articulated as being a victim as opposed to overtly arming bad guys to serve your Jewish overlords.

Canada isn't a perfect tranny society, that would be America where they release traitors after funding their "transitions."

this guy obviously doesn't have one

>Her

that's not very tolerant of you.

your childrens school curriculum is created by convicted pedophiles

His name is Bradley Manning.

now you see whats really happening. they are using the usefull idiots to help usher in their destruction. you dont really think leftists care about lgbt do you? if they did they would be warning you of the danger they are to you. you think christianity wasnt gay friendly wait until you see the muslims.

I'm guessing he's trans? Well at least he didn't say some stupid shit like "nonbinary" or "genderfluid".

We don't have a standardized curriculum to account for our nigger population, Jamal. Go throw a basketball around, thinking is too hard for you.

>Americans
>reading
>articulating arguments

I dont know why I quoted this guy

For Canadians, this is legally binding now, I assume. Isn't Lauren Southern considered officially "male" now by Canadian law?

Why are you angry at me?
What the fuck did I do to you?

you must be new here. he's a fucking leaf. biggest faggots on the planet.

Because you just posted a dumb webm that doesn't even make any sense or have anything to do with what I'm saying. I'd like to have a discussion, not

LOL LEAF WHATEVER NIGGA

*robs liquor store*

>LOL LEAF WHATEVER NIGGA
I'm sorry. This is just how it is.

kinda like muscle confusion, but for politics

pardon doesn't remove the conviction right?

He wasn't pardoned, he had his sentenced commuted by Okobongo.

Dudduruu, you say?

>denial
>anger
>bargaining
>depression
>acceptance
leafs experience the 5 stages of grief simultaneously
truenorthtimes.ca/2015/03/04/tory-mp-says-pedophiles-produced-ontarios-sex-ed-curriculum/

There's hope for Leafland yet.

how long until Justin Cuckdeau grants a special exception for him?

S/he is a horrible human being solely responsible for countless vulnerable people getting killed and tortured. I'm glad Canada is tougher on American traitors than President Obama.

nytimes.com/2017/08/29/opinion/transgender-trump-chelsea-manning.html

>tfw you realize the whole thing is a PR stunt designed for that express purpose

who is this?
canada denies all people, with a crim record,(except actual terrorist) access

Must be why we're having all these terrorist attacks.

Sorry, but he clearly has a mental disorder, and should be kept with everyone else in the world with mental disorders - 'Murica.

>Bradley Manning was convicted of a felony.
>Canada doesn't allow felons in their frigid Eskimo infested country.
>Don't commit felonies, Bradley.

king cuck of the cock loppers

wew lad I'm not allowed into Canada either. at least he found out by paper instead of at the border desu

*Him

On a a side note, the CIA or whatever must've seriously fucked him up to make him like this

Day of the rake can't come soon enough. It's too late for discussions. You and your leaf brethren have enjoyed shitting up this board and now you reap what you sow.

Might as well proxy up and be a poo, you'd probably get better results you cocksucking trannyfag

>cash to terrorists
Didn't your last president send pallets of cash to Iran?

>Sex: Female
NO!

The terrorist didn't betray his nation though

KEEP IT OUT

Guys, stop being retarded. That leaf shot you guys down so god damn hard

he should be executed.

this is so sad

LET HER IN YOU PIGS!

>arguing with retards that don't want an actual conversation

>a nigger banging a tranny
wasnt my president