MGTOW

Is the cause of the rise of MGTOW high housing prices and college?

In the 'Mouse Utopia' experiment, the younger mice went MGTOW because of a lack of space that wasn't already claimed by older mice, which caused severe behavioral problems.

I can't speak for other anons, but I had very romantic ideas and feelings in high school and my 20s, and also tons of relationships that couldn't turn into marriage and a house due to constant geographic relocation/ lack of money/debt from family pressure to pursue "education/a career." Now I'm in my early 30s and could settle down but don't have those same romantic urges to fall in love with a girl anymore.

Is society just completely fucking with our natural instincts to settle down and start a family in our early 20s by requiring lengthy educations to have a hope of buying grossly overpriced housing? Is that what MGTOW is, an expression of the primal frustration this causes? Is all the misogyny partly covering a deep feeling of shame that we aren't capable of becoming a responsibly married husband in our early to mid 20s? Is this partly why college girls ride the 'cock carousel'? No men they are meeting are able to make them serious marriage proposals, so they're just taking what they can get?

In my experience, there is one main reason a woman will leave or divorce a man - his acting too beta. Is an epidemic of betaness also the consequence of forcing men to stay in college and without their own housing or 'territory' for a biologically unnatural length of time?

If this premise s correct, would halting immigration or deregulating housing construction help with any of these factors, or are there any other social policies that could help?

Other urls found in this thread:

mgtow-me-not.deviantart.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I think it's stress honestly. There's just too much distraction and clutter in the world today. I don't wear the label but I guess I'm 'MGTOW' because I don't date or have any interest in trying. After work I just go right to bed. I'm too tired for much else.

crop nietzsche from that crap cunt. he named nihilism and tried to find a solution for it.

What does it mean to go your own way? Not get married? Not settle down? Because the age of the "MGTOW" movement is most 20s and some 30s.
Waiting until your 40s is not abnormal.

Men realize how little they're wanted in society and are content to live in bliss while those who attacked them are in turn attacked by others

The cause of MGTOW is incels wanting an excuse for why nobody wants them, beta males an excuse for why they deserve a doormat, and a small handful of legitimately disenfranchised men who are running away from women because they're too afraid to try again. That's it.

I didn't make it, it's from some darwinistic deviant art page:
mgtow-me-not.deviantart.com/

But I did hear that Nietzsche only had sex once, it was with a prostitute and it gave him syphilis. Poor guy.

Betas cause MGTOW alphas would just go back to raping and treating women like shit.

Also intelligent men have diminished impulses so sex is hardly on their mind like a normal guy so to them a woman is an annoying dumb animal.

Why spend endless amounts of time and money for some useless roastie whore who can drop you like that without any consequences, in fact the state will assist her in fucking you over. Modern women aren't worth it.

Maybe teaching women not to be whores and getting them out of male professions would at least give men some sense of purpose.

Under current society, there's absolutely no incentive to marry and have children when it's been make patently clear that you are wholly expendable, you are important to nobody, and nobody would care if you disappear.

Can you give me any reason that the risk to marriage is worth it? Nobody wants to be plan B but for many men that's their best shot.

Women seem to have forgotten that it's a 2-way street. They no longer have anything to offer, especially as sexbots and VR become viable and affordable

Feminism has been teaching generations of women that they must be like men. But women cannot be men, and any attempt to do so will only result in failure. Women have forgotten how to be women

That's a complicated question. Maybe of the women I've dated have had a higher net worth than I had at the time, often earned more too. That's not an uncommon thing these days. "Risk" depends on how much money you have, how much she has, how crazy she is, how skilled at relationships you are, what the laws are in your area, if you get a prenup, what your goals are, what her expectations are etc. "Two people can live as cheaply as one" as the saying goes, and with two incomes you really can live pretty comfy. You also have to think in terms of opportunity costs, for example the added costs of being single. A lot of it is just skill too, you can get good at relationships just like anything else, and if you are your risk of divorce will go way down, just like your risk of a car crash goes down as you get skilled at driving. Not down to zero, but way down compared to being inexperienced. I would recommend also against getting too experienced/waiting too long, it can kind of take the magic out of things.

so basically don't get married

It's also unethical to have kids without a formal, committed pair bond I would argue. But if you don't want kids and don't need consistent companionship then it's just a cost/benefit analysis based on a whole bunch of factors. If divorce is your main fear though, just learn to understand female psychology. Men acting like bitches or being unable to read emotional cues are the cause of the vast majority of women leaving. The first is a behavior you can correct and the second is a skill you can learn. You'll have next to zero chance of divorce if you can do those two things. Unless you're with a girl with a personality disorder like BPD, but that's what long engagements are for, to screen people like that out.

>started dating virgin in high school
>go to same college stay monogamous
>both work go to school and graduate
>get good jobs buy house get married
>open own business wife quits job has three blonde haired blue eyed sons
>she stays at home cleans cooks still ways 115lbs isn't a feminist and takes great care of my kids

Why is meeting someone at an early age and staying with them discouraged? We basically tell young girls to go out and ride dick then find a nice cuck to settle down with. And men are supposed to go chase as many different pussys as they can like their some kind of golden trophies.

That's the problem.

I don't date because it's too much of an extra hassle and I just don't care enough. I have a great group of friends I can socialize with and I'm fortunate enough to have a good job that pays well and lets me do the things I want to do. I don't feel the need to actively seek out women - if I ever met a girl who was a good enough friend and cared about me the way I cared about them then I'd be fine taking that relationship to the next level, but otherwise all my needs are met so I don't care enough to actively seek out a dating relationship.

>Unless you're with a girl with a personality disorder like BPD
So, pretty much all of them on the pill? Which is most of them

>but that's what long engagements are for, to screen people like that out
common law marriage
Or they just need a jew to convince the jury and/or judge that the whore was "dependent" on the man's income. While I'm sure it's not quite as likely as Sup Forums and /r9k/ would have you believe, that's still a huge risk to take on, especially counting all the other risks involved.

>Do the same thing as you
>She got fat, mean, unloving and celibate toward me
>can't leave her because can't afford housing alone

Where did I go so wrong

>Maybe of the women I've dated have had a higher net worth than I had at the time, often earned more too.
That's a recipe for failure

>be feminist
>demand to work outside house
>doesn't want to do any hard jobs
>crowd men out of easy jobs
>still suck at them
>complain you aren't making as much as men
>crowd men out of university
>get garbage degree
>job prospects don't improve
>complain you STILL don't make more money than men
>refuse to settle for someone who makes less than you
>simultaneously complain about having to "settle" for someone who didn't waste time and money on the same bullshit degree you got

It still amazes me how half-baked feminists are.

Until divorce and child custody laws are fixed the only winning move is not to play.