Does anyone else get excited about the thought of society falling or some catastrophic event happening...

Does anyone else get excited about the thought of society falling or some catastrophic event happening? I've been watching a lot of conspiracy/dramatized current event videos and I have to say, it's pretty entertaining. It definitely gets my rocks off some.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=j7P-Upb9nxQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Owwv-VLj_ug
youtube.com/channel/UCBGT7UNHg4LYsMH6UulRCSQ
shtfschool.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I get excited about the thought that Jesus may come back during my life time and clean this garbage.

its because your day to day life is a boring shitfest. Go and talk to some new people. Wait, you are talking to new people right now, on the internet. But you doing it wrong.

I fantasise daily about north korea getting nuked. I dont want it to spread or lose my internet though.

I fantasize about a group of larpers with garbage can lids and nazi flags marching through the city of St. Louis. -----------

God, please let this be true. Make Jesus come back before the end of this decade.
I've had it with all this sjw, tranny, gay, commie, nigger bullshit.

can relate to that

>Being this retarded.

I get excited by miss Alice.
So fucking hnngggg

I do wonder how things would be if Yellowstone went off, like how it would completely fuck up so many big player's plans.

Didn't societal collapse precede his coming?

Shit, he may be appearing in Ukraine any day.

post more

F A N A T I C S
A
N
A
T
I
C
S

>Go and talk to some new people.
Most people here are pan on head retarded.

>Does anyone else get excited about the thought of society falling or some catastrophic event happening? I've been watching a lot of conspiracy/dramatized current event videos and I have to say, it's pretty entertaining. It definitely gets my rocks off some.

Where was Jesus when commies were destroying everything and killing millions 100 years ago?

>Being this retarded.
>Being Ukrainian
pick one, honestly i would pick retardation

Are you new? That's like defining Sup Forums characteristic! Uh, happening much?

imagine being this autistic

WHERE WAS JESUS WHEN THE WESTFOLD FELL

this

ITS YOUR FAULT YOU NIGGER

Nuclear bombs destroying the West coast in my lifetime? Fuck yeah I would buy that ticket. I loved the place but today I can't stand the people. Godless. Of course it would probably mean I would die too, but you know what? Going out in a flash is better than getting old and needing a nurse to change your diapers because you think Santa Clause is outside the nursing home handing out ice cream and you pooped yourself trying to get the doors open.

Just go outside. It’s happening all around, you fucking knobend.
You don’t need that to hide in your room and have a wank though. Just. Ye. Log in to a cam site and show us your dick. Or. Something.

No. I'm not a survivor. If there is ever widespread social collapse I'll sacrifice myself punishing those who brought it on. Aka, niggers or communists. I'll just kill as many of them as I can until they kill me.

I pray we collapse. Every day.

i dont wanna die and the apocalypse has no insulin.

>i dont wanna die
Then accept Jesus as your Lord and Savior and save your soul

I want to shoot niggers so yeah, I'm extremely excited by the thought of social collapse.

subhuman would avatar aggy

Who is this woman and why I keep seeing her?

That ID

You sound just as bad as mudslimes right now. Pls stfu.

>why don't you believe in Christ? Read the New Testament and decide if it makes any sense to you or not
or
>believe in allah or I will decapitate you

Yeah, it's pretty much the same.

BURN BURN BURN

youtube.com/watch?v=j7P-Upb9nxQ

No, your enjoyment from such happenings is likely tied to the fact that you haven't propagated your genes

You’re not getting saved you stupid prick. Devoting your life to some fucking make believe fairy in the sky who’s only existence came to be was due to the fact that people needed entertainment and there were no tv shows, movies or proper books until the BIGGEST BOOK OF BUMPER FAIRY TALES came to be. Now here we are, thousands of years later and a bunch of the most pitiful, gullible fools ever known to man STILL BELIEVE IT.
AT THIS RATE, IN 3,ooo YEARS, PEOPLE WILL BELIEVE THAT PINNOCHIO WAS REAL.
Get out!

I want the UK to experience Islamisization so the kike inspired degeneracy is put to an end.

>being this assblasted

>Does anyone else get excited about the thought of society falling or some catastrophic event happening? I've been watching a lot of conspiracy/dramatized current event videos and I have to say, it's pretty entertaining. It definitely gets my rocks off some.

Really. I typed all that and that’s your only reply. Who’s really assblasted here?

You just wasted your time to type your atheistic crap that I didn't even bother to read.

No because I'm not prepared in the slightest. Barely any canned food or water, no guns, living in a 25% nigger city. It's bleak

So you’re assblasted? Thought so.

isnt that guy in the picture dead?

Nope
I don't know

Why do you think we have happening threads most days?

Some Jew named Agatha that makes shitty videos

Me, too. If the world ended, I'd just think of all the insanity and self-destructive tendencies the leftist cancer introduced into our society, and that'd bring a smile to my face.

youtube.com/watch?v=Owwv-VLj_ug

Go live in the woods until it no longer seems like an attractive prospect.

Name on youtube?

>paranormal doesn't exist

>to communicate with aliens is almost impossible considering speed of light is too slow for cosmic distance

>elites will never allow a political or military event to destroy their power system

our usual, boring, pathetic lives keep going like this.

this is true blackpill

youtube.com/channel/UCBGT7UNHg4LYsMH6UulRCSQ

Filthy kike

Well fucking read it. Take a good look. Read every word. Absorb it. It’s the most truth anyone will tell you in your life. It’s going to be difficult for you. You can do it. You really can. How much can you take?
You’re welcome.

Watch this intro video from a guy in Bosnia who offers training, to lose all enthusiasm:

shtfschool.com

This site and the general news off my country literally corrupted me from a normal guy into someone who hates society and wants to Legit see the world burn in under 5 yrs so yeah

I already know the truth. I don't need to listen to some random neckbeard on Sup Forums

I'm praying for the same thing too.

Same.

MODS
get this faggot off my BOARD
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!

Yep, can't wait to remove the first few Jew-hating meme-believing genocidal shit-stains that darken my door.

>youtube.com/channel/UCBGT7UNHg4LYsMH6UulRCSQ

I'd pay to punch this weeabo Jewesses teeth out.

Im not going to lie it makes me quite hard we need to make metro 2033 real.

YYEEEESSSS

She has nice voice

Kind of seeing it happen live here in Sweden.

I agree with him thats there is no god, but holy shit something had to happen to him in his childhood to cap lock type about it on Sup Forums...

Judging from how damaged my grandmother is as a polish Jew in world war two (she was six years old when the war started), I'm going to go ahead and say it's going to be a lot harder and more painful than you realize. I mean, maybe you're enough of a sadist to make it work, but most people reading this are going to suffer terribly, and be surprised at how painful it is. Not that anyone would ever listen to this warning. The only way there can be change from here, I think, is if we are pushed to the absolute limits of pain and suffering. It's like that Mike Tyson quote "everyone has a plan, until you get punched in the face". I think everyone wants a revolution, until they are eating garbage and getting raped by nazis. I wish I could find the words to sway the human race against the path we are currently on. What could scare you all adequately enough? It's not possible, I suppose, the future is immutable.

It's being used to speak Gook jibberish.

Gook jibberish from a weeabo should be filtered through cracked and shattered teeth for optimal audio quality.

In your fucking dreams you stupid arsehole.
Your problem is that you can’t face REALITY. And so you hide away behind some fucking fairy tale, pretending, like a tranny pretends he’s a girl.
IT’S NOT REAL.
Go outside for fuck sake and see reality. People getting shot worshipping in churches, raped, ran over by trucks, eaten by rabid wolves, EATEN BY MEMBERS OF THEIR OWN COMMUNITY.
>Le Jesus will save me.meme
Fuck. How can you be so stupid?

Good answer, though, but I think it's necessary for humanity even if it sucks for the individuals.

I don't think humanity has known such a golden age of peace and prosperity and scientific and technological achievement as post-WW2.

Look at what it brought us, now rinse and repeat.

I often have dreams of the world being cleansed in an Armageddon of glorious hellfire, purging the majority of the degenerate human race from this planet and leaving behind a scorched deathland within which only the strongest of our species will survive. These dreams didn't start until a few years ago when I took my first redpill, and it has only gotten worse over time as I've accepted more truths and grown increasingly misanthropic.

One positive is that upon the realization that the world is much darker and terrible than anyone living in bluepill fantasy land could ever believe, I have been in the gym every week since, have gotten married to a nice white girl and had a son I am homeschooling and raising with my newly acquired values of personal strength, civic responsibility, and virtue. Truth and adversity breeds strong men.

As I consume more redpills my contempt for humanity grows, but at least I am stronger and prepared for the darkness should it ever encroach upon my demesne.

Jesus saves our souls, not our bodies. He never claimed that no harm shall happen to his believers, instead He warned us about the hatred that other people will have towards us.

There is substantial evidence for Christ's resurrection.

Most of you retards would die off in weeks. So yes, I get excited that I could finally innawoods and shoot any of you fuckers squatting on my land

>just got his first Cioran in the mail

Honestly, the idea of living in a dystopia is amazing.

>Weird sex cults, men becoming eunuch for "Battling the patriarchy", or to "discover the Eternal feminine"
>They become public and try to force it on everyone
>Graffiti about ''WORLD IS SIN', 'he is COMING" (a picture of marx), constant blaring of street preachers of every cult
>night life becomes more important than day to day basis in metropolises, hookers on streets, rats in garbage cans, you have to walk around armed
>All the Chads become fed up with being petty thugs and go full "MUH MALE HONOR"
>Women walk around naked, attacking priests, firebombing churches, lunacy, attacking hospitals killing male babies, raving about the coming of Gaia
>TV becomes insane, leaders of governments call each other out like tribal leaders, the new barbarians have nukes and dont care
>Totems, totems everywhere. Phallus worship, womb worship, everything is le Freudian sexuality maaaaannn
>Vice is so real it turns people into hardcore religious fanatics, people that are still normal separate (CAN YOU SEE CASTLES MOTHERFUCKER?? NOW WITH NEON LIGHTS AND TECHNO SCRIBES)
>Secret tech cults based on eugenics, body-morphing, black market "enhancements"
>Primitive forms of power armor emerge, or just kevlar over some mechanical add-on for extra strength
>Tribal insignia gets religious significance
>Pollution turns the cities dim, an eternal restlessnes

Fuck make it happen NOW!!!

Jesus DID come back this decade 'pedes!

He is even the subject of a certain (ahemmm

Saves your soul?
I’m sure all the worshippers who were killed the other day are reallly thankful.
>oh shit, I just got murdered. My life ended.
>Oh well, at least my soul is saved
>Guise
>G-guise, where’s my soul?
> ...
> ...
>what do you mean, there’s no such thing?
>I want my life back!

Actually, the "paranormal" is now the fucking internet. Think how pathetic that is. The media behaves as if Sup Forums is a fucking spooky nazi wizard instead of a shitty site like any other. Or people go 'omg i went to DA DARK NET nigga, dey like worship cthulhu and you buy sex slaves and shiiett".

The problem is that fiction (fantasy, sci-fi, video games) is much more enticing than reality, it's just too good.

>Does anyone else get excited about the thought of society falling or some catastrophic event happening?
no, because I'm not an idiot, and I have foresight and wisdom. Suffering isn't fun. Deprivation, cruelty, death, is not fun.

Do you want to hurt girls, op?

>I want my life back!
Why? Isn't eternal life in perfect world better than 70 years on this gay earth?

Yes this is what men want to happen because life is so boring.

Is it wrong that I thought these were pancakes on a griddle at first glance?

It's what they say they want. But what they need is different. Much like a clockwork orange men want some violence. The reason why everyone gets so excited.for a happening is that maybe we can go out and conquer. Not this invade and rebuild. No! conquer, kill the men take the women hear the lamentations of the women and children.

This is the perfect world.
It can be heaven.
It can be hell.
A lot of people are caught in limbo and when they can’t find heaven on earth they turn to religion. Or they end up in hell.
I found my heaven. I know you see my flag (uk is 4 countries) and think it highly unlikely. I know I have. I have the most wonderful people around me. Don’t use social media. Don’t have tv channels.
This is fucking heaven. Right here, right now. Enjoy it. Or don’t.
>pic related, it’s hell. On earth.