Why Sup Forums? WHY

Looks like the Mainstream Media (MSM) has defeated the "alt right." DEMOCRATS TRUST IN THE MEDIA ROSE TO 72%!!! That mans that 72 percent of democrats and leftists "trust the media" to "report the facts."

The rundown (if you don't feel like reading):
youtube.com/watch?v=bINt1mlUW90

archive.is/S08nJ

So how the fuck did this happen? looks like the left is brainwashed and trusts the media blindly. Republicans largely distrust the media.

How do we fix this Sup Forums?

The establishment is geared towards suppressing the right, currently. Trump is part of that (controlled opposition). They are unified in their opposition to the badguy being puppeteered in front of them. Make sure, in your real life, you are not that badguy caricature. You absolutely MUST be an upstanding individual

>Fake news defends fake news
you don't say

Seems like they set an impossible standard.

I mean Trump could literally save babies from burning buildings and the MSM would complain the baby was white.

It's fucked it's gone too far the truth will never seem like the truth to these people. They deal in emotions not facts, most will never admit they were wrong and see you as the bad guy you are mean and racist you lack common sense to them. Force Trump down their throats in 2020, if they change it will happen on their own.

>trusts the media blindly

It's called confirmation bias.

>righty believes in a pole

wew

I like to browse yahoo comments.

50% of the time its people calling out bullshit, which is nice, but the other half its just people insulting Trump and right wingers. They have no arguments. Only name calling.

Who else things the media needs to be abolished?

You know who else trusting Gallup polls?
>Shillary
Fake news user

That's kind of the point though. Only democrats seem stupid enough to trust the media.

>72% of democrats
>democrats
So the people who run the media believe in it? Shit, made me think

Yahoo comments section makes my head hurt sometimes from the sheer stupidity. It's a shame they fucked the formatting up so you can't actually discuss things anymore.

>America's Overall confidence (in media) now at 41%, fucking woot!

Being this out of touch with reality.

Yeah, but all the people calling out Hillary and other fake news bullshit feels pretty good. I mean, if its on yahoo of all places, you know that the silent majority is real.

>Democrat confidence in the media fell to 70%
I can construct narrative out of bs too.

this, kek

>Force Trump down their throats in 2020, if they change it will happen on their own.
This. We can't force people to grow a forebrain, only push on without them

>majority of dems are shitskins who believe anything shaman says, also some white brainwashed goyim
No shit.

This is the magic of the numbers, as more and more intelligent Democrats leave the party, the higher the percentage of Democrats that believe everything in TV becomes.

>72% of the 41% believe our lies

whew lad, i wouldn't brag about those numbers.

The number of people who trusted the media remained the same. The number of Democrats shrank. Sharp rise.

i don't trust the media no matter who the president is

Nailed it!
Statistics don't lie, but liars use statistics.

Nobody gives a fuck about the (((Alt-Right))). HEIL TRUMP

Nice try, I can see her stretch marks. Fuck off with your milf.

What's wrong with MILFs, user?