This is a kids show

>This is a kids show

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GgGrsXqpmO0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Eventually they will argue that there is "nothing wrong" with this, and that it is us who are sexually repressed. Make sure you are prepared for that argument.

I approve of this show.

But it's not

its the jews user

Its just as much a kids show as southpark used to be. Quit trying to ban shit you don't like.

wtf why do you think there something wrong this this cartoon it's beautiful. What are you some kind of bigot/misogynist? The female form is to be cherished and praised.

Modern cartoon shows are utter shit.

It's better to download a bunch of 90s cartoons and shows and let your kids watch that instead.

>netflix
Thanks God I live in 6th world shithole

Big Mouth? More like Big Nose

>This is a kids show
I don't believe you...

>this is the most exciting but natural thing cartoonists can come up with for muh vag
>still is absolutely a nothing burger

The characters are unintentionally disturbing as fuck. They look like pic related.

I don't see the problem.

Pic related is an average arts project in my country.

If anything OP needs to stop being so triggered by nudity. Wearing clothes is unnatural, restrictive and a literal burden imposed by capitalistic society to divide people through subtle signs of class and capacity of consumption.

t. sociology fag

what is she looking at...?

the nose knows.

It's not, and that's worse, because that's supposed to be a middle-schooler.

>heh, scared of female sexuality? Must want to fuck your mother

>SHOW VAGINA
xD

UMA

Haha. Holy shit. And it's in Netflix. I mean think about that. People are actually paying to be shown this. Like, sir would you please shit in my mouth, I'll pay you. I mean lmao. You guys are fucked.

lol underrated

OMG you mean to tell me that girls have vaginas?

just used my ninja skills on Google and..

> Teenage friends find their lives upended by the wonders and horrors of puberty in this edgy comedy from real-life pals Nick Kroll and Andrew Goldberg
> Andrew Goldberg

oh boy..every fucking time

Her vagina

You got the fag part correct

Clit and weiner, 21 months urrrp, we're going to accomplish great things, you and me, Clit and Weiner, frrrrruppp, it's just us Weiner, Clit and Weiner, the outside world is our enemy Weiner, it's just us Weiner, us and our adven urrrrrrp adventures. All day long and forever for 21 months, urrrp. Clit and Weiner. www dot 21monthsClitandWeiner dot com urrrrp.

Ok wow OP Thanks for bringing this to our attention, this is so important!

Now I know to never let my children watch DISGUSTING BIG MOUTH on Netflix.

Straight degeneracy

>OMG you mean to tell me that girls have vaginas?

Somebody didn't watch Kindergarten Cop:
youtube.com/watch?v=GgGrsXqpmO0

and insecure too

leave Amy Schumer alone, she needs the work

bagene

South Park was clever back then. This is just LOL UNDERAGE PENISES AND VAGINAS AND IT'S OKAY BECAUSE MUH CONTEXT just for the sake of it.

>This is a kids show

This is on Jewflix because no cable channel in their right mind would air something so vile and perverted. Not even [as] or FX.