Well obviously. Again, STD is nothing more than another plot to drain money from black and brown people

Well obviously. Again, STD is nothing more than another plot to drain money from black and brown people.

Consider this...

1. Nearly all of the (massive) ad campaign has been about how the captain is a black woman.

2. The premiere of this show is scheduled to appear right after Oprah's first episode of 60 minutes.

3. First episode is free, then you have to cough up a credit card to see the rest.

4. People of color are told they have a DUTY to support this show; that this show is just the next front in the battle of blah blah blah.

It's always funny to see how this works. And once you get to know which companies own which stable of networks, you'd be surprised how often the whole cross-promotion scheme works.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uhKUDe3K_vY
thefederalist.com/2015/09/15/how-star-trek-explains-the-decline-of-liberalism/
youtube.com/watch?v=-54ARL4RIks
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Both are horrible.

>watching tv at all ever
learn an instrument

Welcome to Jewry.

First episode of STD wasn’t awful or overtly political.

Orville is better still

As a brown person and a trek fan.

I seriously believe that you are full of it.

What is the most redpilled musical instrument?

Not for long

This is bad tho... TV shows will keep putting in Nigger main characters like they did with Star Wars.

the gun

whatever brings you joy.

plus it's hardly like nosebergs miss out pitting one pet hebe against another

It was in my opinion. There were numerous red flags in the first 21 minutes. The mutiny was a joke.

But I do like the Klingons.

I was so happy when Based Klingon bro speared the Chink Captain.

Remain Klingon.

This

youtube.com/watch?v=uhKUDe3K_vY

RELATIONSHIP TREK

Who's hype? I want to know more about the interpersonal challenges and tribulations that confront and confound the gay as they hold hands in the face of oppression. With a starry background

I liked it. It's a decent schi-fi action series, at least the two first episodes.
But it's not a Star Trek series as we know it. It's too action-packed and fast-paced, at least for me. I like Slow Trek. But they'd get more viewers using a known brand than inventing a new sci-fi universe, like Andromeda.

It does get kind of irritating after a while though, to see all you Sup Forumstards sperg out over a fairly innocent TV-show.

I'm pretty sure this is factually incorrect the orville had 11 mill STD is 10 mill.

>Orville is better still
Orville is more "Star Trek" than Discovery.

for aggression release: percussion
to master the art and understand it wholly: piano
for fun and a hint of the previous one: guitar
for fags: flute

I just spend 2 hours of debating normie friend why this is shit. They don't see it. I will bitch and moan over this until the day I die. Just like the NFL; I'm burning all my shit.

Its not very funny though. Its like Star Trek TNG with some office humor.

i love that shorthand for discovery is STD

Sad but true.

It's hilarious how people don't realize that the Shenzhou (the ship in ST:Discovery) has the least diverse crew of any Trek starship. Truly shows how they are so influenced by the media and just figure it must be some special, super diverse crew they are watching because the media they consume makes it seem like that.

The Orville is complete garbage but still made more sense and was less social justice oriented.

Though it's interesting to see how long they will continue to care about it's ratings now that it's only on CBS streaming

OrVille isn't behind a cbs Pay wall. I mean that's bad enough and it's cbs..nothing else there the avg cbs user is so old cable is new and scary to them.
Both look awful and I won't watch them.

>learn an instrument
You better be playing several right now as you browse Sup Forums or you're a worthless faggot.

They really don't want it to be. I've seen people trying to push DSC or DISC

I just watched the 2 episodes and thought it was enjoyable. There is dumb leftist shit like the myth that women can fight men, but Im use to that. The bad guys are orcish niggers

I'm twanging a jew's harp for maximum irony

>Shit got higher than shit
The Orville feels like Seth just wanting to make a star trek rip off. Its humor is so dry and empty that it doesn't quite feel like parody, it focuses too much on plot.

Yeah, I don't think Orville is very funny either. There was more humor in a regular TNG episode. But it's better than both "Voyager" and "Enterprise".
It's not the greatest thing since the Wire, but it's made for what you call "normies", so it has to have some appeal.

Also, who the fuck cares about the protagonists' race or whatever these days? Does it break your immersion or something?

>The first new Star Trek series in years managed to premiere higher than a completely new IP developed by a Star Trek fan with some money to throw around.
Wew holy shit, are they actually proud of this or something? Just imagine how good it would be if it were a real Star Trek instead of Abramsverse trash!

They missed the mark by advertising it solely as a comedy show. So you come in expecting laughs and then you're disappointed when it delivered something else almost entirely different.

i watched discovery while wearing my starfleet uniform except with no pants. then i fapped.

If they didn't though, it would simply be "Seth Mcfarlane's new slightly non-serious
Star Trek clone" and nobody would be interested because it wouldn't be something different.

What's this about Sexually Transmitted Diseases?

underage needs to leave.

Learn a PROFESSION.

Well done

The computer has ethical protocols and releases a person who committed mutiny.

STD is a good joke. But people are trying to "push" DSC because that follows the tradition of every other ST show there's been. TOS, TNG, DS9, VOY, ENT. They all skip the Star Trek portion of the title.

>real Star Trek
It's been over a decade since the last episode of "Enterprise", the last ST television series, and that show was horrible. To the younger generation, who have grown up on JJ-Trek, this is what schifi is supposed to be like. Throw out all the science, and pack it with action and fancy-looking effects. You can't get the large majority of people to watch slow scifi on a regular basis. You need somewhat action-filled escapism for all these generation X- and Y-ers.

i hope we get warp drive within the next 10 years so i can find a 10/10 vulcan q.t and make hybrid master race children

Isn’t this series generational too? What are they gonna do when they jump back or forward in the timeline

I'll stick with what fits.

the left love STD's that's it

>no mention of harmonica, banjo
kids these days have been forsook

I was expecting a spoof star trek. I don't need two star trek shows goin at once, shit gets old. Seth should went with more comedy, and less seriousness.

bongos

>Orville is better
Orville's just not very good. It's not a Star Trek parody, it's a jokey Star Trek: The Next Generation.

Not funny, jokey. Like, they feel obligated to fill it with jokes, whether they can think of good ones or not, so they can say it's a parody and not just a rip-off.

Star Trek Challenger is just a disaster of SJW screeching. Still tracking that decline of liberalism:
thefederalist.com/2015/09/15/how-star-trek-explains-the-decline-of-liberalism/

if you want something dignified, relatively easy to pick up and very relaxing, clarinet

So it looks like SJW does make money after all. Tick tock altcucks

Why would you want to fuck a vulcan? It'd either be boring, emotionless sex. Like fucking one of those realdoll things.
Or she's squash your dick into a paste if she gave into her emotions.

>for fags: flute

black people hate sci-fi and think its for whites.

OY VEY!
youtube.com/watch?v=-54ARL4RIks

Sorry, but when you mention that instrument you sound VERY Jewy.

Discovery is going to be so shitty and tank so hard that all the ENT haters are gonna be forced to go back in time and suck Rick Berman's and Brannon Braga's dick.

Name this actor and you will be my hero and I wont say bad things about leafs ever again!

Well that doesn't look like Warf.

the irony is that both of these armies had enormous early success due to superior fighting skill, but both were defeated through attrition

that's an oboe

Fuck the pipes, go for the drums

Tom Vindaloo

especially the nazis holly hell, took the entire world to stop em

Klingons are White. The one often depicted is an uncle Tom.

A piece of plot: The Klingons (The alt right) are unifying. And this fears the Vulcans. (Conservatives) and puts the Federation (Alt-left) on suicide watch. Episode 1 and 2 is basically the battle of Berkeley all over.

>tfw the SJWs are winning

ive played practically all of them with the exception of percussion
im 32 and have been at the same refrigeration company since highschool

Criminally underrate post.

Better get fucking learning. Get off Sup Forums and make something of yourself.

So it's literally identity politics in space, Fuck that.

>Supporting talmudvision with your hard earned money.
Good shabbos goy, that transgender, blm, and antiwhite propaganda isn't going to pay for itself.

>Vulcan

>Not superior blue skinned Andorian

Fucking pink skins, I swear.

I think the premier was just on name alone, it will be more telling the next episodes.

How come I don't find him when googling his name? Lying leafs. You've made an enemy for life. Day of the rake can't come sooner. Rake rake.

TV is the Jew's primary brainwashing tool.

im the foreman of the shop and will probably own the company when my boss retires as he has no kids. since he gives me a good salary i show him loyalty, kiddo

>being so normie that you don't know what a torrent is

Then go do more. Learn more instruments and start a band. Go show everyone how it's done.

They won't air the other episodes, they are behind a CBS paywall.

Even if it's available somewhere else, I doubt people will honestly tune in.

my band plays local gigs at a few bars almost every weekend. its moreso for fun as it doesnt bring in that much money. i prefer to spend my free time flipping motorcycles that idiots dont know how to maintain.

paywall will keep the casual watchers out and by the 3rd or 4th is will be evident that it is either dying, dead or passing.

wait, it's initials are STD? ffs

I can give you numerous quotes as I'm watching.
>Nr. 1: "Admiral, as I may. The ideal outcome for any Klingon interaction is battle. The Klingons are relentlessly hostile.It's in their nature."
>Admiral: .. In the last 100 years we only have fleeting interactions with them and you think you know their intentions based on their nature? I would expect that someone with your background would be the last to judge on the basis of race"..
>Nr 1: It would be unwise to mix culture and race.

fucking hell

Triangle

Then go work on one now.

haha michael is a black transgender
also I watched two episoded (obviously torrented) and while old startrek was shit in many ways it was somewhat watchable, the STD however have nothing behind it but cgi

forget science that was big part of startrek, as a major theme it has been replaced by different sjw issue every episode. While I dont really care because startrek was always somewhat progressive it will really piss of old trekkies. Also given that its 8 million $ per episode I dont expect more than 10 episodes in a season, again this format will make totally everything, plot, character development story different from old startrek, and that will piss off people even more

this will flop hard

it's Tim Curry
loved him in clue
he also co-starred with trump in home alone 2

not many good finds now. coming months there will be, people that dont clean their shit will run it all year missing on a cylinder then sell it come winter.

Nr 1 was raised on Vulcan. She commits mutiny of the ship and orders to fire on the Klingons over her feelings.

>"a-and put a torpedo in the tube"

That's not logical.

Industrial base is the key to winning all conflicts. One did not have one and the other was misplaced through special projects of building bigger/badder stuff.
If Germany had waited until 1946 to kick off their plans, they would have probably taken it all.
Not upgrading U Boats in time. Not building a proper AF.

>more comedy, less seriousness
There's a FUCKING TREE that's just insta-BTFO the bad guy ship
That shit right there, on it's own, is worthy of Douglas Adams

And that is why US better not hand over their ability to manufacture anything COMPLETELY overseas.

>That shit right there, on it's own, is worthy of Douglas Adams
you sicken me

Thanks so much! And of course home alone was where I remembered him from! You have restored honor and admiration in your nation sweet maple child. No more day of rake talk.

this shit makes enterprise look good