Lost Korean War

>Lost Korean War
>Lost Vietnam War
>still claims to have never lost a war

Why do burgers always claim superiority but fail to admit that they are no match for gooks?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/JChengWSJ/status/912822091732328448
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>fun flag
>meme poster
>redundant bait
yawn

Nice bait fgt

Honestly were the Vietcong in the right?

yawn

>America lost the Vietnam war and everyone knows it
>n-n-nice b-bait

Why can't you retards just fess up to your loss? Are you that insecure?

Are you ready for the sex, Rocketman?

because it helps them sleep at night when the surrounding cities are becoming third world

F U N
U
N

F L A G
L
A
G

B A I T
A
I
T

To be fair France and China also lost to Vietnam.

Yeah but communism is still wrong.

AAAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHA!!!!

>counties

>treacherous communist rats
>in the right

Communists are the good guys, until specified otherwise.

There are few more continents other than Texas fyi

>war of 1812

cause we can

you gonna do something about it?

protip: you can't

Even if the US got invaded and pillaged into dust, burgers would still either act like it never happened or they may even think that they won. There is no reasoning with you people

yeah but none of them matter, idiot. I don't even know what country you're from unless I mouse over your flag, retard. Go cry yourself to sleep while I stuff my fat ass with more soda and burgers, I know you can't afford food so I'm sure it'll take you a while.

Don't forget Cambodia

We gained a shit ton of land in the war of 1812

>What is the north korean invasion of south korea
fucking slavscum

Fake it until you make it mentality

KEK

No you didn't

twitter.com/JChengWSJ/status/912822091732328448

CANCER
A
N
C
E
R

>Why do burgers always claim superiority but fail to admit that they are no match for gooks?
Propaganda, (exept for Canada) no goverment will tell their people they are losers .

>lost war of 1812
>lost operations in Cuba
>lost in Afghanistan and Iraq

>British flee or are sent as convicts to the American colonies
>get sick of imperial British rule and join with other Europeans to fight them off
>cling to the bitterness of this for hundreds of years and consistently rage at the current British as if somehow they are part of the aristocracy or even care at all about the revolution

It's an odd attitude to have.

Rising Storm 2: Vietnam is fun, especially when you set yourself up on a nice hill with a Mosin-Nagant and shoot dumbasses sprinting in single file toward an objective.

Also, on rare occasions you can snipe out the pilots in helicopters with your Type 56. It's a fucking glorious sensation.

If you knew anything, you retard, you would know that our hands were tied politically with Viet Nam. Nixon wanted to nuke them but chose to retain his good goy status at the advice of (((Kissinger))). Yes, we did lose Vietnam, most won't admit that, but we won't lose this one. I'm all for nuking commies.

>tfw our men can't even win wars, we have to use nukes

muh dicc

>the population under a dictatorship deserve to be annihilated, their land and atmosphere severely poluted, and their future children subject to birth defects.

You're a cunt.

Look eurocuck, when russia and china got the bomb, "winning" left the military and became a political decision.
America has not been able to use it's full might due to this dynamic since WW2 and that is why afghanistan has lasted 16 fucking years.

>the reason we can't subdue and contain goat herders in 3rd world countries is politics guys!

laughingwhores.tiff

>Country devided by imperials needs help
>Calls for commies
>French imperial forces loose to free people
>French oligarchs in the south claim oppression
>RED DEVIL INVADERS; OUR ALLIES NEED US
>Team MURICA!
>MURDER FEST
>NVA at its end
>'MURIKA, fuck it no one wants it and the South won't be able to hold it without us /exit game

Because of the faggot liberals in our government every war we fight is done with one arm tied behind our back.

War went to shit when people figured out what "strategic bombing" was

europe is cancer

turn off meme flag faggot, let's see the shithole you're from

>muh libruhhls!