We got a winner her gents!

We got a winner her gents!
mobile.twitter.com/berkeleypolice/status/912798780025577472

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/RmNTAvnSais?t=60
berkeleyside.com/2017/09/26/uc-berkeley-police-warn-sproul-rally-counterprotest/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Is it just me or does she look infuriatingly smug?

is this that antifa professor bitch?

>the absolute state of korean-Americans
you should get rid of that fifth column as soon as possible

JUST
U
S
T

Shes pretty hot for 47.

It's the head of BAMF

she's smug because she knows the judges and the mayor and police chiefs and they are all on her side. she's smirking because these redittors on here think she's 'fucked' or 'going to prison' when this is just getting her publicity and helping her cause while earning her respect among the young scumbag criminals they are literally brainwashing right now to be the new generation of violent parasites. that's why she is smug

>The head honcho
Antifa is gonna chimp

Man I wish I was a tiny Asian lady so I could live with absolutely no consequences for my violent behavior

And what is she, a flip or a chink?

youtu.be/RmNTAvnSais?t=60

Not a professor, she teaches kids. Even better

Flip

This is literally the 5th or 6th time she's been caught instigating felony riot. And ***somehow*** she keeps getting let out with slaps on the wrist or not even that.

3rd grade

SEIU union.

based greatest english teacher

yep, it's all a game and a joke when you are above the law. she is playing a much larger part in all this than people think. her handlers are powerful

Flip chink

>two sets of elevens
mild chuckle

She got flipped on the concret..... guess that makes her flip burger too

Good riddance to that soulless demon.

That's a chink, not a gook.

maybe a few brave souls can larp as BAMN and give her the ol caesar treatment

She's on probation.
berkeleyside.com/2017/09/26/uc-berkeley-police-warn-sproul-rally-counterprotest/

Asians age slowly.

But once they hit 50 they look like a dehydrated ballsack

Flawless victory

FUCK YEAAAHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

thank you greatest ally, all foreigners suck ass

It was inevitable.

She cute for a 47 year old.

Wrong. There is video evidence over her being violent and openly advocating for violence. She is just another lunatic who will be put away.

The sad truth

She will mobilize the browns in prison.

>this tiny woman will bring an end to America

Pottery

see , you naive leaf

>repeating what you saw in a meme as fact
There's a huge difference between Asian women who grew up in the third world chainsmoking and chewing beetlenut, and Asian women from the first world. I've seen plenty of hot Asian women in their 60s.

Why does she still have a job? This conduct is unbecoming a school janitor, let alone a teacher

This, right here, is equality at work. Not MUH MANSPREADING or MUH STARERAPING. This is the feminism regressives claim to want so much.

>She will mobilize the browns in prison.

No, she'll be eating the Block Queen's pussy every hour of the day and be the prison bitch she deserves to be.

I hope it's so rough for her in lockdown that she hangs herself with a bedsheet.