Is Rick and Morty the most redpilled TV show...

Is Rick and Morty the most redpilled TV show? I've seen people calling it le ledditor show but I'm pretty sure it's because they don't have a high enough IQ to understand the subtle humor and philosophical jokes spread throughout the show.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?&v=-YgIZczfZws
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Stop watching cartoons and at least try to act like an adult.

>reddit and fedora
The gayest fucking show on television

I'm so like Rick, you don't even know. I used to think about killing myself but that's only because I am wiser than my classmates, and I know the world is indifferent to me and I can figure everything out with science, quantum mechanics, etc. But ultimately, I just said fuck it man, "Wubba lubba dub dub."

Go away Morton and Rick marketing team. Sage.

The evil Morty episode was pretty redpilled, even had a faux-Mason logo

Nice bait
>being this autistically assblasted about a TV show

Lmao, all those points tell me is that it's a fucking cartoon on adult swim. You guys stretch things way too far to make fun of reddit sometimes.

more like redditpilled

Rick is gay, s2e3.

Verily...the only adult cartoon is mlp

RainbowDashNazi.jpeg

>meme flag

Belongs in tv I don't care what you say
Mods do your jobs

>You guys stretch things way too far to make fun of reddit sometimes.
True. It's unnecessary, too. The site's basically the worst aspects of IRC's moderation features with the worst aspects of Twitter's userbase and content. It practically makes fun of itself.

it's good, almost as good as star trek discovery

this bait is bad and you should feel bad

>talking about a childrens cartoon as though it means anything to anyone over the age of 12

rick and morty is "redpilled" in the since that it gives disgruntled intellectuals like myself something to feel a part of. when you live in trumps america intelligence is rare so rick and morty is an intellectual oasis. I took high level calculus and physics so I actually understand the show on a deeper level. see schrodinger's cat.

youtube.com/watch?&v=-YgIZczfZws

The rick and morty cosplay community has got to be one of the most talented of all.

Sup Forums is full of redditfags

It's a garbage cartoon written by a liberal cuck and the fact you think it's redpilled means your part of the problem.

Rick and Monty is a solid 2nd, for 1st place, see (pic related)

eh its alright but i swear s3e1 showed how fucking terrified they are with actually breaking the statues que of the show, instead of staying in the interesting scenario of the federation having taken over earth for a few episodes they throw that out the fucking window and give us some contrived divorce thing which doesnt feel different at all, also made me wonder what took him so long to destroy the federation in the first place?

This.

>disgruntled intellectuals
>high level calculus and physics
>schrodinger's cat
Nigger stop pretending you can read. The only cartoon with a real mathematics joke is Futurama and it's Bender's apartment number. Everything else is pandering to "educated" white girls who literally define the mediocracy that is killing America and the world. Faggot.

nice arguments

>cartoons
>redpilled
Nope. Not ever. Grow up, user

Pic related is the most redpilled character from the most redpilled cartoon ever. Anyone who disagrees is a faggot or shill. If you can't identify this character, reverse google image search and educate thyself.

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humor is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also Rick's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation - his personal philosophy draws heavily fromNarodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realize that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick and Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick's existencial catchphrase "Wubba Lubba Dub Dub," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon's genius unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools... how I pity them. And yes by the way, I DO have a Rick and Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- And even they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand

All of these modern jewtoons are trash

Wrong. See

I'M PICKLE RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICK

Vast majority of Rick and Morty fans think they are a Rick when they are really a Jerry.

lmao i didnt think about this
who really cares that much about someone who watches a tv show and happens to browse the same site? isn't there a famous phrase called mind your own shit faggot?

You do realize his post was sarcastic?

>really a Morty
fixed. Better to be a beta than a moron.

I like all these shill threads for Rick & Morty.
Make all the ignorant normies that don't understand superbly intelligent comedy like I do hate the show. I like hearing about the idiot masses of average intelligence who can't comprehend the scientific deepness that is Rick n Morty. Rick and Morty is more than just silly jokes. It is a modern philosophical creed to our modern scientific understanding of our place in the universe.

I don't mind the show but its "3deep5me" nihilism is irritating. The "Hero" is great because he's a Nihilist, which is a very bad message to send. Not giving a fuck leads to calamity.

I thought the epin nihilism Rick has is played as a joke.
Atleast until the female writers came in and had to make it literal straight-faced nihilism.