strawpoll.me/10521982
strawpoll.me/10521985
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The worst show of the season

>That midget with the eyepatch
JUST

How tall is Assness???

That god damn ending. Seriously.

Well that was shit. Most of the cast was pointless and best girl Nanko did fuck all.

I haven't watched this show but is the ending bad or something

It's safe to assume she took down Jackass nearly single-handedly.
>That knuckle crack

If you could re-arrange who stayed and who left, how would you anons do it?

Nah it just feels a bit flat/boring.
Doesn't really do anything wrong, just doesn't have a big bang people expect.
Mayo is a solid 6.5/7 out of 10

>started watching episode 12 now
Holy shit speed weed
I can't stop laughing

Wasn't this suppose to be horror? What the hell happened?

Not that manlet for his age, I guess?

I laughed pretty hard when mitsumune started defending masaki mid-chase
This show's comedy is 10/10 I dont get how people think its unintentional
I guess those are the people who whine there's not enough serious twists and claim to watch "ironically"

Just get Lion the fuck out of there.

>Mitsumune and Jack never spoke to each other despite Mitsumune defending Jack

What a shame.

>6.5 out of 7 out of 10
Didnt have to do that far man.

Meh, the ending kept the meme we expected. No Plot twists. No plot at all actually. Tryed to redempt Koharun, but nobody really gives a fuck about her.
Valkana and Zong still are beta cucks.
3/10, shit anime whitout good dialogues and bad written. But was a fun ride with Sup Forums. I'm gonna miss the threads.

Why does Doreamon decide to leave now but not before?

Honestly I'm going to miss a lot of these characters.

da fuck was this ending

the past of most of the cast wasnt even resolved.

Her final "shokei" was so adorable, and so out of character as well. It actually sounded like the seiyuu joking among themselves rather than the characters speaking.

In the end the show turned out so lighthearted that even the characters with actual traumas got over them off screen for a happy ending.

>"Let's leave"
>roll credits

Not enough food for him anymore.

In the end I feel the show was surprisingly mediocre. I expected either something good or something really bad, but it was just so-so with some good and really bad moments spread through out the show. I think if the show had 16 or 18 episode to flesh out the characters and their interactions more, it would have been better.

>nobody really gives a fuck about her.
My dick wants to give a fuck to her.

She actually calmed down after Speedo's attack and just stuck to Mikage like glue. I assume facing her Nanaki further reduced her craziness, so I wouldn't say it's out of character.

I laughed too, that entire scene was too good. Hearing Speedo call Masaki a bitch after she exposed him was good too

I lost my sides when I saw the penguin inside the cage

By Monday I'll have forgotten this show even existed.

Exactly. People don't realize this is at its core a comedy.

Someone on /wsr/ recommended Valvrave and on episode 8 and it's true, Mayoiga style dialogues and plot twists with the budget that Okada deserves.

>No plot at all actually
I don't think you know what "plot" means.

The idea that not all problems can be resolved and thus sometimes running away is warranted is actually pretty mature and unique. The group splitting at the end was a nice touch

>Leave mystery kino to me.

>comedy is 10/10
kek, Sup Forums please

I agree. I'm surprised more people didn't stay behind actually.

Tell me the plot of Memeyoiga, please?
>Redemption?
We didn't see it

>The Character's accepting their past?
We see 3 characters doing it

There's no plot at all. It's just a meme O K A D A took too far. We watched it to make fun of it, see our waifus and laugh. The ending doesn't even make sense.
>First few episodes
>Oh shit, the nanakis are too strong for us

>Last episode
>Yeah, now we are motivated over an stranger speech
>Even if our emotions are being sucked out of us

>Before
>They try to fight the Nanaki/themselves
>After
>They realize they ARE the Nanaki and accept them

>our waifus

FOREVER IN MY HEART

Lovepon would've definitely stayed behind if it wasn't for WARAU NA. I think Wanko would've also stayed if Toshiboy decided to stay.

Is Jack his pokemon?

She wasn't teenage-girl-crazy. She was legit bonkers and seriously considering taking out people's nails and killing them. One doesn't simply get over that by calming down. And his fear was also legitimate unlike some of the others'. Her mother is in an abusive relationship, no amount of introspection will change that.

But like I said, it was cute, and the show wasn't too serious after all, so it doesn't bother me.

The cancer shota was the most pointless named character I've seen in a while, just like I predicted. Even in that final image he's the only one from the entire cast with his face hidden. I actually had to look for him.

he's still alive....

Is Okada incapable of writing shows which are even remotely satisfying?

Better version
Yeah I forgot he existed most of the time.
Imagine being someone who funded the show just to see him

Easily one of the worst pieces of shit I've ever watched to the end.

Infected Wixoss was satisfying IMO
Spread wasn't

Was Nettaiya always a midget?

this desu senpai

Kiznaiver will be satisfying.

Agreed. I waited a long 12 weeks for there to be some kind of payoff and I was bitch slapped by that ending.

I feel like I got nothing out of this show.

So, thematically, it's about the fact that sometimes we feel like we're getting fucked over by the world. Like we're the only ones in the world with all these terrible problems. But in reality, everybody around us has their own problems as well.

... okay.

So first of all building up an entire show around illustrating a single simple theme is usually a bad idea, and this show is a pretty perfect example of why that's the case. It ends up being too simplistic. Ninety-five percent of the people who watch this show are already going to understand this idea, that everybody else has problems too. Most people naturally realize that as they come into adulthood.

So what's the value in illustrating this notion to people who already get it? There isn't much of one. It's not some novel interesting idea. And that wouldn't be a problem if it weren't such a core component to the show. Everything is built up around the motive of illustrating this theme. One which is inherently obvious and simplistic.

A tiny sliver of your audience might actually learn something from the show, because they're either fourteen or such a deluded otaku that they don't have the most basic understanding of how reality works. And for them this show might be the greatest thing ever. But I'm obviously not in that category.

Nothing else about the show seems to matter. The plot is almost nonexistent, and just serves as a foil for this larger theme. The characters are incredibly important because they're the only thing that can be used to prevent this from being incredibly boring. And the characterization and all of their relationships are just chaos. You have your leads who all somewhere between boring and annoying, and then a whole slew of gimmick characters to keep the frame lively. Sometimes they're funny, rarely they're charming, etc.

Anyway, I didn't hate it while I was watching it, but I also won't remember it for more than a week.

>Kiznaiver will be satisfying.

This post only solidifies further you have no idea what "plot" means and are just using it as a buzzword. It's pretty much impossible to actually write a series that doesn't have a plot. The fact plot is shit or unfulfilling doesn't really have anything to do with plot existing in the first place.

Where are these retards coming from?

She lied to us!

Daily reminder that Koharun is a confirmed college slut who fucked every professor on campus

Maybe she actually realized she will felt left out there, unlike Lion who doesn't get a clue.

>Kiznaiver
Kiznaiver is like Mayoiga except with less self-awareness

The village group definitely isn't staying forever. The only one who is absolutely fucked is Toriyasu and the amount of time they spend there (couple weeks, maybe a month or two?) should be enough for laying low and then fucking off to somewhere far away.

So Lion and Nanko/Maimai separating isn't that bad, they'll meet up again once Lion is ready to tell her mom to fuck off.

It's a comedy at its core.
It's supposed to come off super serious when it's really trying to be wacky and funny.
She's a pothead, she probably doesn't remember what she said an hour ago

Wanko was cute and satisfied my craving for legal shota.

That doesn't mean he can't be in my heart, silly!

I can't wait for season 2.

please god no

switch lion and lovepon

Why is the site down? I miss it ;_;

She fucked a pair of autistic teenagers too, don't forget.

>tries to rape worst girl
>meets god
Why Yottsun won so hard?

Toriyasu was probably smallfry yakuza and took a dump on the boss's desk from the sound of it

Apparently the merchandise is selling like hotcakes, so who knows.

I don't think I ever felt like it was trying to be super serious, but I also don't think it succeeds at all as a comedy either. There were certainly some funny elements to it, some funny character stuff, and even some nice gags, but it certainly wasn't funny enough for that to be its main appeal. It never seemed like it was taking itself seriously, which is obviously good because how could it? But it wasn't really irreverent or absurd enough for me to classify it as a comedy. If anything I'd say that it felt aimless in terms of tone. It all felt very matter-of-fact.

How can we make all those tier E and D characters relevant?

>Mikage doubling down on being incorrect

>It's pretty much impossible to actually write a series that doesn't have a plot
There are plenty of shows each season with no plot, what are you talking about? Many comedies and slice-of-life anime don't tell any story and have no progression, which means they have no plot. And for others the only progression is the time passing so they can cover seasonal episodes.

I'm surprised anyone took the time to remember his name.

That not, but Mitsumune has gotten enough back bone to help Hayato. Or at least to call the police.

Lovepon is bonkers and the priest is still there. I'm sticking with my head canon that Narna will adopt her. There may be a 13th episode that comes with the final BD and gives more of an epilogue.

Draw doujins of them

Wy are some people shirtless but some fully cloth

Season 2

I'm gonna go ahead and point out that a show about just those tier C characters would have been way better.

He's just trying to play it smart. Reiji does seem pretty suspicious.

Most of SoL anime has episodic plot though.

I would watch a SoL about them.

Tiers E and D are responsible for dragging down the show so fucking hard. I despise them all.

As sad as it is to see Lion and Nanko part ways, having Lion leave would kill the whole point. Her life isn't fixable. It would also leave her speech to a far less important character like Toriyasu.

Wankoro should have stayed to live out the rest of his days. I think it would have been more in-character of the Execution Gang to stay too, but it's nice to see them go back into the world with new friends/lovers

There were actually a couple Wank-posters besides me earlier in the season.

>Mikage telling them staying is escapism

gold

>Her life isn't fixable.

There were people who are worse off than her.

What would we see in it?

So the ones that are left. Who will impregnate who?

Nobody died.
NOBODY DIED
NOT EVEN THE NIGGER

Don't forget everybody. The site may be dead. But there is a backup in case it doesn't come back online. Here's some strawpolls to help decide
What do we do now poll
strawpoll.me/10521982
Waiting poll
strawpoll.me/10521985
You can also email me for a link of the backup, just in case.

Lovepon's isn't fixable either, her mom is a whore and pretty soon priest is going to want a taste of the youngerPon

Contrary to popular belief, Judgeness will be NTR'd by Lion.

Nettaiya will bear each of them a kid

He was the cutest irrelevant mayo.

Isn't that really obvious.

>Mikage is from a rich family
>He pays off her parents' debt and the monk promptly exits their life

That was easy. She's been clinging to him a lot, that's probably the most viable explanation for why she is leaving and not staying.

Not only did the nigger live, he got adopted by God because God's daughter is a hoe.

I can agree with this

Anyone have an update on this? Please don't leave it unfinished anons =(