Niggers ruin everything

Niggers ruin everything

Bring back the whip

Satan, why do you like nigger collision ball in the first place? At least watch a real sport like that thing they do in the winter where they ski down a mountain and then they pull out their guns and start shooting at things. And then they skin a little bit more and pass each other and then shoot some at some more things. That sounds a lot more American to me but I don't know what it's called, I only watch HEMA.

If Negro Football League players want equality pay them $10 an hour.

National Felony League

niggers

>Oook ook, me millions gibs not good. Gibs me mo reboks n' sheet. Oook ook, me no stand until you gibs. OOOOOGA OOGA Orange man no gibs, das racis'!

>only 9 players took a knee during last season
>hundreds of players stood for the national anthem
>president conflates issues in order to galvanize support and divide americans
>it works
>retards who support the president will turn their backs on the whole industry despite the broad majority of players (99.9%) showing their patriotism in ways these retards agree with
>president thoroughly destroys arguably the best american pastime because of 9 players and to garner support when he's an approval rating just above 40%
>retards blame niggers for ruining the NFL

if you cunts actually believed in solidarity around the flag, then you'd still support the NFL where the EXTREME MAJORITY still stands when the anthem is played BUT INSTEAD you BLAME NIGGERS and try to BOYCOTT the entire industry.

niggers can't save you from being easily manipulated, absolute dumbasses.

If all it takes is one verbal shitpost to create a national emergency shitfest and destroy the NFL, I say sounds good to me.

>one verbal shitpost to create a national emergency

we have a literal troll of a president that will inject bullshit into the system just to see what happens. i don't even like sports, but the NFL is an amazing game where all kinds of people come together to enjoy themselves. i hate that the president is destroying that just for political gain. literally no one was even talking about players taking a knee before the season started. no player even had the chance to take a knee and then our retarded leader decided he needed to use his white card against some black players.

but muh bed and circuits

He's not destroying anything. Everybody got triggered out and self-destructed.

Trump is /ourguy/, he will go down in history as one of the best god damn trolls to walk this planet. He is making the retards self-destruct from the inside out *genius*

>Everybody got triggered out and self-destructed.

It's not hard to divide people. It's extremely simple. The president purposefully injected a non-issue into this. People are not self-destructing. People are being manipulated to the benefit of one entity when said entity just failed on passing healthcare for the 3rd time since saying he was going to repeal obamacare on day one. This issue only goes to serve President Trump.

>White guilt

Live by the trigger die by the trigger. History has no shortage of cartoon leaders known for saying memorable or shocking things.

How about you people grow up? Don't you have anything better to do than race bait all day every day so you can blame your sandy vagina on drumpf?

First time they ever turned on a football game that's not the super bowl.
The NFL is retarded, game companies drove away their core fan base to ease idiots who don't play games

Nfl is doing the same

You faggots are too stupid to realize Jews run the NFL and made their slave niggers kneel.

>trump literally pulls a non-issue out of the box for no other reason than to distract people from the real issues
>no one. NO ONE was even talking about this shit before he called players that have given back to their communities "sons of bitches" for kneeling during the national anthem
>says trump's opposition is race baiting when they're not the one's trying to turn americans against the NFL
>argues that trump's opposition should have better things to do than watching trump divide people and call him out on it

typical bootlicking trump supporter. when you have no argument about how detrimental trump is for society, you call his opposition "children" instead of realizing that a president who name calls, trolls, casually speaks of war, insults people with nicknames, mocks everyone who doesn't agree with him, requires loyalty from everyone yet gives it to no one, IS THE CHILD. it just amazes me how little you rejects care about society and how little introspection and awareness you all have.

how about you not vote in petulant, divisive, conflict oriented niggers as president.

But I didn't vote Obama in.

Sure you didn't. Obama isn't a nigger. You vote for niggers.

>Niggers ruin everything

Did you just figure this out?