Murders 0 people

>murders 0 people
>goes to prison

Explain this shit to me, Sup Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/us/2017/07/26/connecticut-man-sentenced-to-120-days-in-jail-after-pet-fish-cut-in-half.html
reddit.com/r/DylannRoofInnocent
twitter.com/AnonBabble

trial by jury, simple as that

The don't give the noble peace prize runner up a medal. I mean really.

He wuz a gud boi

There are plenty of crimes that get you into prison even if you kill nobody, whats new

it was a hoax

The defense made a mistake by not asking the jury if they thought niggers were people and dismissing all those that did.

Is there anything that makes white people look bad that isn't a hoax? Do you guys just craft your own narratives to prove you are right?

The weirdest thing to me was back when this happened niggers were the ones calling bullshit on it more than anybody. I saw so many YT vids narrated by nigs who were questioning the story the news was telling.

Kangaroo court and false flag psy-op.

let check out some of dylann's friends. what they did to Dylann is basically what they did to James Fields and other patsies Create this profile, demonize and character assassinate.

nearly all white "mass shooters" are fake
they photoshopped the pic of him and the confederate flags, look at the shadows and the stick

Yeah, he dindu nuffin!

he snapped when he read about 'The St. James Church Massacre'. he sounds less mentally unhinged and much more red-pilled than most.

You probably believe Columbine was because of bullying

>pol is one person

It is irrational to think that all problems are the fault of non-whites, however it is not so to claim that there is an attack against whites. In fact, there is a very clear attack against whites, with the whole affirmative action program being a prime example. Colleges and jobs accept non-whites at such a rate that people outright lie about their race just to have a higher chance of being accepted/hired.

If someone is making a bullshit claim, then make the effort to point it out. Prove to everyone why this one guy is wrong.

Yeah surely the guy that said "I don't trust niggers, jews and brown people to defend me in court because we are biological enemies" is innocent of these heinous crimes

silence

>stupid edgy pictures taken for the (((media))) to circulate
>every one of them has a fucking tripod to take the pictures
HMMM MAKES ME THINK

Looks totally not staged to me shareblue.

Why does that make you think?

Roof, who denies having autism,[156] told Ballenger that he "would rather die" than rely on autism defense, stating "it would ruin me" and "everybody would think I am a weirdo."[154] Ballenger concluded that: "all of his decisions in the trial are dominated and driven by his primary racial prejudice and wish to preserve that as the sole rationale for his crimes and to protect his long term image and reputation as someone who has no mental illness."[154] Roof has noted that he prefers to be known as a sociopath, rather than autistic.[157]

White terrorists / mass shooters and their hair

look at how evil i am

the flag looks fake as fuck

i think it's a real flag but it looks like he got it from dollar general

With all the shady bullshit that Odumbo pulled, I wouldn't be surprised.

dylann in the early days. Kid giving devil horns for no reason. Maybe he brought up in some fucked cult shit like sandy hook

Damn, can't blame him.

Beginners Photoshop for Dummies !!!

LoL

The first thing I notice is that he is the only white male and that he is also standing 2 feet away from everyone else in the picture.

Maybe him being an outcast....

Or nah... It was that one little black kid rocking out that ruined him

where's the Sup Forums danny phantom dude

I wonder if he can still smell them from where he's standing?
>niggers Stink

Draw some lines on it like a real conspiracy poster would. I don't see what you're seeing.

you are clueless as a Sudanese refugee

>Niggers are LOUD
>Niggers Stink
>Niggers are Obnoxious
>Niggers are Stupid
Pick Four

What is reflected in his sunglasses?

Everyone in that picture looks pretty socially functional except for the malnourished retard in the background that shot up a church...

Also I want to fuck that teacher

The comment was intended for self-respecting White men; not cuckolds and niggers. You're likely a Jew meme infested ape.

I aint drawing SHIT for you JDIF

Wouldn't he get an F?

>Sell drugs to children
>murder 0 people
>go to prison

>Touch little boys buttholes
>murder 0 people
>go to prison

>Create a ponzi scheme that robs millions of their retirements
>murder 0 people
>go to prison

How is this world justified!?!?

>surrounded by blacks
yeah no wonder he snapped. i would too being brought up and engulfed in chimp/lib white women culture

kek

Kek. I love the subtleties of this pic.
>those jorts and doc martins
>towel scarf draped over his neck
>beautiful flowers surrounding him
>bowl cut
>stoic and determined scowl peering over the aviators
He really can pull it off though

Same team, user, I just don't see it. I can tell by the pixels isn't a way to prove anything.

foxnews.com/us/2017/07/26/connecticut-man-sentenced-to-120-days-in-jail-after-pet-fish-cut-in-half.html

You can go to join for killing pets.

i was just memeposting. look at the differences in pixels between the flag and his face in:

threadly reminder

>Use a gun against helpless civilian, feeding ammo to anti nra
>Kill meaningless blacks, instead of hoodrats or black politicians or jews, effectively doing nothing
>choose your target because they are weak
>Shoot up a fucking CHURCH when you have many other better options avilable

Roof is literally shit tier in terms of spree shooting. Nothing will ever touch Dorner it seems.

Redpill me on Columbine...

>every time someone gives racists a victory they have to call it a hoax because perpetual victimhood feels better
Really gets the noggin joggin'

I see two pictures of him taken at night with the flash on. Need the meme lines, friendo.

who dat

>this
>a victory for racists

Lel, why'd the put that in quotes?

the media

I second this. I'm gonna need a QRD on the redpilled Columbine narrative.

A production by the Greenberg family.

well tough shit

user, why?

it was the fault of violent video games and guns obviously

He actually only killed 5.4 people. Or 27/5ths if you will.

maybe Sup Forums would think that killing the cream of the crop would lower the common denominator

doubt he was that calculated though. you all are just a bunch of retarded larping faggots

right because killing a couple ghetto nogs would really change anything? what roof did was mcveigh tier, he was sending a message. dorner was doing the same thing, but he was more capable as a man. roof is a failure because his score is so low, not because of his chosen target

BTK

>Do you guys just craft your own narratives to prove you are right?
yes.

Most people here are low IQ natsocs who lack the ability to think critically. If you came here looking for logic you came to the wrong place.

Dennis Rader a.k.a. BTK

Hillary Clinton
>we don't want you.
>go away
>fuck off even

The bind, torture kill serial killer from Kansas
>Dog Catcher
>got away with his crimes until he decided he was bored and wasn't getting enough attention as a Dog Catcher
>so he started writing letters to the news stations
>thanks guy. We thought we'd never solve that crime

what was it about?

I dun geddit.

normal fotos don't look like that in fotoforensics

Not sure if there was an edit already added to the scoreboard so I made one

They do if they come from CNN

fake news produces fake photos, shocking

Is this fake? The thigh too long? What? tell me!

Quit being cryptic about it and explain it like we're retarded on the subject. In my case, I'm fucking retarded on the subject so are most cunts here.

He's a retarded conspiracy theorist and thinks that mangled leg is a "prop". Because he's retarded, and conspiracy theorists think that everything is fake because they never leave their basement and can no longer differentiate between reality and fantasy. So all terrorist events, particularly those initiated by white men or people using guns, will be declared fakery no matter what.

>bomb goes off
>fucks people up
>CNN runs to the truck to get its fake blood and wooden peg amputation kit

you fuckers are too paranoid. it was a goddamn muslim bomber what more do you want

>Is this fake?

T thanks. Coincidentally, Boston that brought me here from Sup Forums

>assuming CNN is full of shit is being paranoid
i wish i could be as naive as you

not fake, his name is Jeff baumann

Animal abuse laws

pick your battles

All the alphabetniggers had a drill planned that day. Kind of a coincidence don't you think? In the end you know it was Jews. It's always jews

ok

reddit.com/r/DylannRoofInnocent

I never thought it was a conspiracy, but the photo with his south africa patch?
It's clearly photoshopped. I posted it when it happened, and nobody ever looked into it.
The compression artefacts on the patch itself and the background don't match up with the compression arefacts on his actual person.

I forgot this case. really no one died? i thought like 7 niggas got shot the fuck out

Where can I buy these high definition confederate flags?

what???????????? i thought he killed a few nigs.

do you see blown up legs when you leave the house to get feel for blown up legs irl?