Well Sup Forums looks like science is on our side. Once again

>scientists
There are no scientists in that photo.

What? Are scientists a race now?

Only 2/5 of them could even possibly qualify as a scientist, and only then if they're actually any good, which they probably aren't since they're posing for an attention whoring photo op.

>a nigger
>a poo
>a chink
>a feminist
>a homosex

funny how
-scientists
-intellectuals
--celebrities
-activists
-historians
-engineers
-writers
-atheletes

are all against our agenda and somehow pol is supposed to be always right

>Leftists hate the elite
>All the elite is on their side

Makes one ponder

No. It's become Religion.

>>Leftists hate the elite
>>All the elite is on their side

We don't.

Its reactionaries the ones who hate the current elite because we're pretty liberal and progressive.

More specifically, capital s Science joins Peace, Environment, Liberty, Equality, Fraternity as a philosophical mystery worshiped by Roundheads (communists). Roundheads and Eggheads (Jews).
h/t Moldbug

This is really the peak jew way to frame this.

>NFL halfcaste starts kneeling to protest cops killing dindus.
>What earned attention for said dindus was a series of preposterous lies propagated by the jewmedia.
>Never admit they're full of shit.

Now, no one even needs to reference what blood libel started this, and it's simply capitulate to our demands or you are an evil nazi.

>Scientist not being patriotic
This is old news, patriotism is basically "my countrry is always right, even when not" wich is the polar oposite os science.

Millennials.

>mexican intellectools

This isn't something scientists on the whole are embracing or even interested in. Also

>American domestic issues
>Foreigner's opinions mattering

> Mexico
> science not involving tortillas
Pick none...

>what is chauvinism

>science
>supporting racial equality
Choose one

thats right mexican intellectuals , greek economist and african farmers are on the right side of history

This is what diversity gets you

delet this goyim

How will 75% of Americans ever recover?

>That doujin.

Ah yes, Scienceā„¢

What are they kneeling for exactly?

>are all
>all
Nice try, United Nations.

Wtf I'm a science denier

the only scientist who -sort of- approves Sup Forums policies is jordan peterson who is more of a science popularizer and religious dogmatic activist

When they are kneeling it makes it that much easier to shoot them in the neck

I'm a scientist and I approve Sup Forums policies

A day without cops when?
#NoBlue

they're scared of what comes next, of course they want to keep their cushy jobs

This

That awful movie "The purge" RL when???

>somehow
If you honestly can't discern how, you're severely fucked in the head. Here's an easy one: Transgenderism literally doesn't exist. You are what your chromosomes and genitals indicate, forever. Now, every progressive has to disagree with that fact. It's like a cult, there are no disagreements and discussions, you always have to conform... or else. This is how there appears to be such a consensus in the mainstream; when they go against the obvious lies, they get threatened/harassed or worse.

Much of the stuff we believe here was the mainstream norm just a few decades ago (and obviously was throughout all of human history). No new information was discovered, all that changed was (((social pressures))).

to pray to the God that "doesn't" exist

>against
There are threads on /sci/ about biofags bitching about how annoying political correctiveness is in their profession since they know the actual biological racial differences.

haha.. source?

Funny how all the people on a certain payrole act a certain way and the ones who go against this certain way get fired.

But what do I know.

funny how
-some scientists
-some intellectuals
-some celebrities
-some activists
-some historians
-some engineers
-some writers
-some atheletes

are all against our agenda and somehow pol is supposed to be always right

>corrected it for you, sincerely, an engineer

>science

fpbp
p
b
p

I started working at a EIT, Engineer in Training, three weeks ago at a private consultant in OK. Since Ive started, I've overheard multiple conversations from my cubicle about

>"Have you heard of Ben Shapiro?"
>"Did you hear what they were talking about on the radio? I just turned it off haha" (The context made it seem like it was liberal shilling on morning talk)
>"I only watch college football now, NFL is just too much politics"
>Some random bits about how silly the confederate statue fiasco was

Your list may be true, but leave engineers out of it. To boot, there are only a handful of women, one nigger, and no mexicans in my workplace of ~30-40. This is the power of STEM degrees

that's what makes it fun you retard, going with the grain is fucking boring

Who cares? I don't believe in science.

I fail to understand why people have difficulty with the idea of climate change.

If we know and accept that certain gasses trap heat better than others, and we know and accept that we produce a number of those gasses through industrial activities, then why would we think that we would NOT be having some effect on the climate? I don't see where the breakdown in understanding comes from.

MASS
EXTINCTION
IN
NATURAL
WORLD

>WHAT PART OF THIS DON'T YOU GRASP, SCIENCE DENIER?

Because the climate is always changing and 5 years ago it was still being shilled as "global warming." Its both a cop out and moving goal posts.

>kek flag
>probably a skinnyfat beta
>pic from tumblr
>judging phd's
top kek

Post their linkedins or other proff, they look like grad students. "Scientists" seemed like a stretch

>a bunch of leftist buzzwords for blue checkmarks on twitter

I'd look it up, but to imagine you as someone with any status irl seems like a stretch
so nah

These are truly anointed ones, priests and priestesses of the one true faith of Science! Repent of your doubt Sup Forums, accept that in Science! lay our salvation. Go forth, and spread the Good News, converting all people and nations. Science! has come, and heavenly bliss awaits.

Further proof that "science" is just a loaded political term these days with little merit.

Fucking faggot cunt post images related to your argument

What is elitism?

>We don't.

no matter how many priests boost your ego, truth will remain victor in the end

Pain princess.

I use infrared emitters to interact with devices across a distance. I think the call it TV now. Am I a scientist? Where can I sign up to get my grant money?

you know of any place where i can read it, my friend

Who cares what they called it or when? Semantics is one thing but the fact that human activity is affecting the climate seems obvious if you understand the basics. If you understand that human activity produces 'greenhouse' gasses and you understand that those gasses wind up in the atmosphere, then what is the logical conclusion?

funny how i'm a phd candidate and everyone around me knows i hate niggers, plus i make everyone around me (all non-whites to boot) hate niggers and turn further right wing by pointing out the hypocrisy and retardation of leftists.

scratch that i found it and i feel lied to, the second page in she's naked

holy shit what are even trying to say, turn off the auto correct

Does someone have that March for Science tweet?

>The establishment supports the establishment
Shocking development

I should have read the file name.

>in support of equality
What the fuck does that even mean

Years of brainwashing. White guilt.
But remember that Trump still won among the rich.

>then why would we think that we would NOT be having some effect on the climate?
It's not that people think we have no effect whatsoever. It's that people saying climate control is a problem are incapable of saying how much humans are adding to the problem,
and they're also incapable of explaining how humans could change to solve the problem.

when Bill Nye went on Tucker's show he got TUCKED because he was incapable of saying how much humans are adding to it. Is it 0.0001%? Is it 10% Nobody seems to know.

We stand against the modern world. Naturally those who contribute to the modern world would oppose us.

Are you this incapable of making basic connections?

Also, the media spins things wildly so it is impossible to gauge the realities of these things. There are thousands upon thousands of people who fit into those categories.

It's also important to note that Western universities are indoctrination centers (which is why they REQUIRE humanities for example). In this way they can break down the individual, destroy their Being, and replace it with a machine that will serve the higher purpose of continuing the great charade.

WE ARE SO FUCKING TREEENDDDDYYYYY

Because everybody knows science is a popularity contest

> engineers

that's where you're wrong kiddo. Engineers (real engineers, not software """engineers""") are some of the most redpilled people out there.

Scientists showing they have bias and will stake their designation as "scientists" to push a political point thereby making any research they conduct be questioned as also containing bias

MASS
EXTINCTION
IN
NATURAL
WORLD

>WHAT PART OF THIS DON'T YOU GRASP, SCIENCE DENIER?

I fucking hate scientists.

2017 ruined science for me.