decisiondeskhq.com/alabama-gop-senate-primary-runoff/
youtu.be/WDeJjL_uX20
twitter.com/ThomasWictor/status/912767136266723328
mobile.wnd.com/2016/09/longtime-friend-clintons-accuse-others-of-evil-they-do/
pastebin.com/HjpiwFwb
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

how does the west stop china

racist bigots

>Final results from our Alabama Exit Poll tonight, n800: We show Roy Moore 56, Luther Strange, 44. Tough night for McConnell. #ALSen

JUST

Bannon will be present at Moore's campaign HQ tonight, no word on if he will make any speech/meet supporters but he will be physically here

In ascending order of severity:
>trade policy
>sanctions
>naval blockade
>nukes and PGMs

hmmmmm

we'll let you know as soon as they get started

Results will be coming in here for Alabama.
decisiondeskhq.com/alabama-gop-senate-primary-runoff/

>STOP POSTING AWOOS AND WATCH THIS
STOP POSTING AWOOS AND WATCH THIS

BREAKING: Senator Chuck Grassley Drops Bombshell During Senate Hearing Today "We Got A Hold Of 2 FBI Witnesses Testimonies And Clearly James Comey Decided Months Before Hillary Clinton Email Investigation Was Over To Not Recommend Prosecution Also The FBI Has Been Refusing To Give Us Any Documents On James Comey Or Hillary Clinton"
youtu.be/WDeJjL_uX20

i fucking love Cool Borders

LET JUSTICE BE DONE!

Fascinating.

Who here hoping the wall fixes Mexico's problems too so mexico can be great for tourism again?

>believing exit polls
I believe this one though.

How long do you think it will take them to call the race? I'm at work until 9, so I'm hoping it isn't called until 10 or so, so I can get comfy for a bit

Kek, nice

it was ignored. that's why this is the second time they are calling for it

Take a little trip to Valley Forge in January. If you don't know where that is, just Google it from the sidelines. Hold a musket ball in your fingers and imagine it piercing your flesh and breaking a bone or two. There won't be a doctor or trainer to assist you until after the battle, so just wait your turn. Take your cleats and socks off to get a real experience. Then take a knee.

Then, take one at the beach in Normandy where man after American man stormed the beach, even as the one in front of him was shot to pieces...the very sea stained with American blood. The only blockers most had were the dead bodies in front of them, riddled with bullets from enemy fire.

Take a knee in the sweat soaked jungles of Vietnam. from Khe San to Saigon... Anywhere will do. REAL Americans died in all those jungles. There was no playbook that told them what was next, but they knew what flag they represented. When they came home, they were protested as well..and spit on for reasons only cowards know.

Take another knee in the blood drenched sands of Fallujah in 110 degree heat... Wear your Kevlar helmet and battle dress... Your number won't be printed on it unless your number is up! You'll need to stay hydrated but there won't be anyone to squirt Gatorade into your mouth. You're on your own.

There's a lot of places to take a knee. Real Americans have given their lives all over the world. When you use the banner under which they fought as a source for your displeasure, you dishonor the memories of those who bled for the very freedoms you have. That's what the red stripes mean. It represents the blood of those who spilled a sea of it defending your liberty.

While you're on your knee, pray for those that came before you, not on a manicured lawn striped and printed with numbers to announce every inch of ground taken...but on nameless hills and bloodied beaches and sweltering forests and bitter cold mountains...every inch marked by an American life lost serving that flag you protest.

Good thread about how Trump completely bypassed congress and gave all military authority to Mattis, blocking some of their obstructionism.
twitter.com/ThomasWictor/status/912767136266723328

Even if Strange loses, Trump rewarded loyalty to show other candidates they will get Trump's support if they are on his team.

No cheerleaders, no announcers, no coaches, no fans...just American men and women...delivering the real fight against those who chose to harm us...blazing a path so you would have 'the right to take a knee.'

You haven't an inkling what it took to get you where you are; but your 'protest' is duly noted. Not only is it disgraceful to a nation of real heroes, it serves the purpose of pointing to your ingratitude for those who chose to defend you under that banner that will still wave long after your jersey is issued to another...

If you really feel the need to take a knee, come with me to church on Sunday and we'll both kneel before Almighty God. We'll thank Him for preserving this country for as long as He has. We'll beg forgiveness for our ingratitude for all He has provided us. We'll appeal to Him for understanding and wisdom. We'll pray for liberty and justice for all...because He is the one who provides those things.

And there will be no protest. There will only be gratitude for His provision and a plea for His continued grace and mercy on the land of the free and the home of the brave It goes like this...
"GOD BLESS AMERICA!"

>How long do you think it will take them to call the race? I'm at work until 9, so I'm hoping it isn't called until 10 or so, so I can get comfy for a bit
The longer it takes to call the closer the race is. If it's a blowout like exit polls are saying (8+ pts) then it will be a quick call within the hour.

He is here.

mmmmmmh

Let me call the race now: white.

It'll be called immediately after 8.

>Not transparent
Back to the drawing board

R THE DONALD ON SUICIDE WATCH

noted, good luck roy moore

HOW LONG DO WE HAVE TO WAIT UNTIL THEY'RE ALL BROUGHT TO JUSTICE REEEE

I can live with Moore unless he becomes a non-compromise ideologue obstructionist

get a pic with you and him.

Is it finally time for rule of law to be introduced back into the United States? Will the politicians and those in power finally have to suffer consequences?

the audacity of that cunt

>Someone drew this during their free time

So why did Trump back neocon Strange when there was an actual rightwinger running?

Bannon, Farage, Hannity, among others all supported Moore. The Republican establishment and Trump supported Strange. Is he compromised?

Oh, the hypocrisy and irony is STRONG in this one.

>Trump
>authoritarian
wtf literlaly first president in god knows how long to make government smaller, to DELEGATE HIS POWER ie. the way he gave Mattis power to rule army vs. the way Obama Cabinet micromanaged it

Is that bitch fucking STUPID

How we doin' tonight lads

I like Moore because unlike some meme GOPers like Randlet, he actually cares about the culture war instead of autistically rambling about muh free market

SETH RICH
E
T
H
R
I
C
H

Note: Trump's nominee for District Attorney of Washington D.C. was just recently confirmed, replacing an Obama holdover. The holdover had been obstructing the Awan/Wasserman/DNC case. Trump personally interviewed his nominee, and only her among seven candidates. This was called "unprecedented" by the media. Her previous claim to fame was convicting one Jeffrey Alan Rothschild for Katrina relief fraud.

We can hope but they have so much corruption in their government. I hope it happens

fixed

Simply wonderful. What about you user?

HIS NAME WAS 2 SCOOPS

Strange was loyal and is not an ideologue, he can most certainly compromise. That's why.

mobile.wnd.com/2016/09/longtime-friend-clintons-accuse-others-of-evil-they-do/

Are there any cat owners on /ptg/

>olive branch to mitch
>favor to Sessions
>rewarding loyalty to strange
pick any

because Strange voted for everything Trump wanted, and is friend of Sessions

someday when you grow up and will hve to get a haircut for your interview, you will realize these things matter

if he did she would be the 1st to know

even if mexico was a 2nd world country i still wouldnt want to go there. its full of disgusting spics speaking their nigger tier language

>tendencies toward authoritarianism

They keep saying this but will never provide examples. He's done more to lessen the power of the Executive branch than to strengthen it.

south park and colbert own the fuck out of that clown drumpf

>coming from the woman ordering people die for investigating, testifying, or being a problem for her

Hillary Clinton confirms journalists aren't people.

3 cats here

post the shittiest meme in your collection

Moore is insane, he pulled out a real gun at a rally. What if that madman did that at congress?

The hypocrisy is intentional. Rules for Radicals 101. Accuse your enemies of that which you are guilty. Hillary is just so delusional she doesn't realize how obvious she is.

Anyone have a JEB! blank template for the election map?

I'll be getting a Russian Blue cat on Friday.

Cats are hellspawn.

He'd win a second term.

Then the congress would be fixed.

strange is uncompromisingly loyal as is Trump
but roy is also a good man

Hillpepes got under everyone's skin around the debates time

Shall not be infringed

Guys

Could we start a meme that Trump had Seth Rich killed because he had evidence of Russian collusion for Congress and MSM get trapped in investigating?

i miss my kitty :c

sorry I don't save any awoos

moore memes when?

AAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHA

Who Polish here?

Man I can't wait. Name one journalist that isn't Gizzi that doesn't deserve it.

YAAAASSS

Construction of our big, beautiful WALL has started today. Prototypes will be permanent!

pastebin.com/HjpiwFwb

NEW

>Trump has updated his travel ban, includes these 8 countries - Chad, Iran, Libya, North Korea, Syria, Venezuela, Yemen, Somalia - NO EXPIRATION DATE
>The NFL continues to get BTFO - ratings for Sunday Night Football were down 8% from last week and 11% from this time last year
>Trump has signed a $200 million memo to boost computer science education in schools
>Senators Lankford (R) and Booker (D) have co-sponsored a bill that would strip any taxpayer funding to professional sports teams for building their stadiums
>Jeff Sessions says that the DoJ will be stepping up enforcement of free speech rights on college campuses
>Construction of border wall prototypes to begin on Tuesday (TODAY) in San Diego, California
>Trump plans to set cap for refugee admissions at 45,000 next year - lowest number in decades
>The House Judiciary Committee is once again requesting that Jeff Sessions appoint a second special counsel to investigate Loretta Lynch, James Comey, and Hillary Clinton

>Fixed
>Hair disappears behind glasses
Which is it?

2 kitties
and for anyone whos been in Trumpgen for a while my little lady who had cancer early last year has recovered and is doing super well

cool boarders 2 will always hold a special place in my heart.
>tfw rebuilt my playstation just to replay the copy my granddad bought me

thank you user

used to have two
they're still around, but they live with my mom now that i've moved out

I may be wrong, but I dont believe you can achieve a transparent background in a jpeg

Great choice user, they love being at home and socialize with the owner.

Da, sven.

Lordy, that is some grade AAA pasta.

I think they're the greatest form of entertainment since loli was invented

The awoo shit should be banned along with random dumb weeb images too

>>The House Judiciary Committee is once again requesting that Jeff Sessions appoint a second special counsel to investigate Loretta Lynch, James Comey, and Hillary Clinton

I got my hopes up first time too.
It will never happen.

The government will continue to disrespect the Constitution and rule of law.

It's fixed, the hair you think exists never did

Blue checkmarks love responding to Trump's tweets so much they have to follow him just so they can see them. Sad!

that's good.