They're onto us

Just saw this on some college girl's snap story.

What are we doing about this?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailycaller.com/2016/08/29/kaepernicks-communist-sympathizing-muslim-girlfriend-believed-to-be-behind-protest/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

women should have never been allowed to vote

>onto us
No they aren't, they're stupid normies. That whole post is bluepill as fuck.

>disrespecting the flag and the veterans has nothing to do with disrespecting the flag and the veterans you guys

Colin Kapernik is a fucking Communist.

Give him a free helicopter ride.

Maybe they should tale a knee when the cops tell them to get on the ground, instead of during the national anthem

They cant even get their story straight as to why they are protesting our country. Who cares, just keep protesting, feels comfy

boom

If you care what nogs do you are a cuck. It's not our job to civilize them or make them care about America.

P.S. Watching other people be physically active is also cuckoldry. Get off your ass

if something is done constantly during the anthem and respecting the flag then it implicitly involves the anthem and respecting the flag.

You poor confused little boy. Trying to act all strong. Do you want a cookie for your insecurity?

Seriously, it's a sport for entertainment. Just because you can't have fun doesn't mean you have to drag others down to your level

hes a little bitch that was pouting because he was benched until somebody asked was up with that bs and he played the black card.

i hate that this is taken seriously at all.

dont get me wrong, both sides are--as always---rife with hypocrisy, but why aren't we allowed to criticize the tactic?

let's just assume for a minute that police brutality against blacks (and just the general complaint of oppression that is the root of all these flare-ups) is as important an issue as they say.

if it was so important, then why don't they do it in a way that is not going to alienate a large portion--if not majority---of the audience?

aren't those the people who need the most convincing? it seems like if they actually wanted to affect change, they would be more concerned with not attacking an image that necessarily means different things to every individual.

should have been more specific--wouldnt have alienated as many motherfuckers.

>mfw when i see those super tuff faces who won't stand for oppression (literally l o l)

That was pretty savage, brah

Agreed. But my problem is Trump's concern. There are far more bigger problems than kneeling.

We like short term gratification--the ease of catharsis. we hate endurance and the slow burn (which is obviously the key to life, doi doi)

protests are our modern day festivals—much how the purge functions in Hollywood

>MFW I JUST SOLVED IT ALL

They're too stupid to realize this, and are playing right into Trump's hands.

Trump was gaslighting them.

you're certainly right about that, friendo. sorta funny that everyone thinks trump is wasting his time talking about it...but the media did kinda start it and everybody cares so much about it apparently....and then people wonder GEE HOW DID TRUMP, THIS OVER SENSATIONALIZING NUT JOB WHO WATCHES TOO MUCH TV AND CONSUMES TOO MUCH BIASED NEWS BECOME THE LEADER OF THIS COUNTRY WHERE WE ALL DO THE EXACT SAME THI....oh wait....yeah we pretty much got the president we deserved.

sorry libs, he's your president, too. GOD BLESS AMERIKA

(that comment wasn't pointed at you, i agree with your sentiment completely)

it's the new ice bucket challenge bullshit

I know what you mean--and it may ultimately have the affect of destroying the credibility---but it also has whipped up even more fervent and widespread protest, too. so we will just have to see what fizzles out first.

Trump is a smart guy, i agree. but i think this specifically was a moment to boost his ego and win back favour of his people by commenting on an issue that everybody was up in arms about.

fuck i am lucid right now. ASK ME ANYTHING

>muh police brutality

#TakeAKneeToEndBlackViolence

this one seems relevant

oh my god dude. that just made me legitimately emotional. that's too true. mein gott what have we all become, and how funny is it that this realization comes on an anonymous meme factory site.

youre right. its a virus, but at least that one didnt pretend to be anything but inane. now the craze is to be hyper-political and if you dont openly speak out constantly and exculpate yourself in front of all your peers ((in a perverse way, much like christ LOL--think about it)), you will be doxxed as a nazi with all the zeal of a spanish inquistor, but with a secular face.

>mfw viral tendencies of the interweb is sending secularism right back into the most archaic of religious thought--but only more evil because it pretends to be above supersition.

i am not guilty, i will not cut myself and ask others to call me a good person. fuckin cunts

steady and strong, my nigga. wild world--only made more wild by how unwild (how decadent and bored and purposeless) we all are

Motherfucker. I just spent 5 minutes searching for this exact image.
I think the best course of action would be to agree about the racism bit with them, then drop this image.

and create a black twitter account and exclusively post videos of black conservatives (not the polished academics, but the good-hearted working class folk who see that the real problem is at home-- not in some faceless hydra of white supremacy.

and yes i said faceless hydra, it makes sense if you reason with it for a second--i actually kinda like it

It's not a virus, it's the truth. Jews burned down everything American whites care about and pissed on the ashes, then got all the niggers and wetbacks voting for the other side through free gibs. A nigger filled shithole is America's inevitable future now thanks to the devastation of unchecked leftism.

>Motherfucker. I just spent 5 minutes searching for this exact image.
I feel you brah.
I have thousands of images since I started visiting Sup Forums in 2008, its only now that I start to slowly organize them.
Btw. is a much better picture

call this guy

or whoever that is

Reframe it as "bending the knee", cause liberals only think in pop culture references anyway.

It's the newest Ice Bucket challenge. Fad. Look at me.

NFL will be dead in 10 years no matter what we do.
The inflated TV right money will dwindle down to insignificant numbers as more and more people cancel their cable. NFL is losing viewers left and right. The Boomers are dying out and as they get older they're watching less; they were already pissed off when women started reporting. It's shown that millennials don't "do" cable and they don't pay for shit. GenX (my generation) doesn't have the numbers to support it alone, and more than half of them are pissed off.
So, the only ones that will be able to carry games are the networks, but they'll pay a lot less, because they have less competition. But they'll have to be able to sell ads. That's where the NFL fucked up.
Their band is turning to shit, now. Between the unAmerican players, CTE, lax discipline of domestic abuse, rampant PED use, and SHW reporting, the product has suffered. Less and less people want to watch. The ratings show this. So the last thing the NFL needs is a campaign to boycott sponsers that buy ads on NFL broadcasts.
NFL is a rotten house that's waiting for the walls to be kicked in.

i wish people who claimed to be liberals--and therefore also implicity or even explicitly claiming to be more critical/intellectual/empathetic/literate people would have the wherewithall to realize that these sorts of people---even if they are outliers statistically in many ways (though i doubt this) completely destroy our modern identity politics narrative.

because clearly your identity doesnt have to pigeon you

it's not about the veterans, it's about hatred of nonwhites. no one would dare protest the anthem while a nigger was king.

It's about rich niggers pretending police are bad guys for defending themselves.

Call her a racist and accuse her of trying to stop trans gender rights in the NFL

Here's what you should always do: Simply ask if they believe in justified police shootings.
The utter look of confusion that takes their face is fucking priceless.

so scary, man. so sad, so scary.

we need some sorta god back. some common myth, some semblance of unity. we are all sick are looking to outdated tribalism and historical movements in order to fill the void made by modernity, but im afraid it just wont work.

or rather, im glad it wont work, but im afraid people wont realize this until we forget what it means to be genuinely forward thinking, to genuinely transcend political babble into real talks of actualization

Moomis18?
Amber Loomis?

not propaganda at all
they didn't take three days to find the right mix of diversity
these were just the closest three scientists
>tfw the black woman has taken a back seat yet again

in a just world, this post would be on CNN

For the normies, spread it faggots.

OP wasn't too sly with hiding the snapchat name..

I'm actually happily married, 5 months post-partum, breastfeeding, and sore from my last workout, thanks

Took my 5mo old swimming last weekend because I actually have a life

You sound fat

That's not the person who posted the story?

>NFL will be dead in 10 years
This is false. You have no concept of how many people watch the NFL even if it is just for fantasy.

I'm actually happily married, 5 months post-partum, breastfeeding, and sore from my last workout, thanks

Took my 5mo old swimming last weekend because I actually have a life

You sound fat

sorry 1 handed typing ... actually not sorry

Its about protesting 45s racism and the brutal murder of the Gentle Giant and sweet innocent trayvon

Racists FOH

it's way too fucking late to turn this around now.
>goodbye ratings
>hello empty stadiums

No, it's about the flag, patriotism and respect for those who died so these niggers and nigger-apologists can live in a truly free country. (Like, where they are allowed to ID themselves as manipulative liars by the "protests" they undertake at highly inappropriate times.)

If you look up above the name with the emoji you can see in the darker part with the snapchatter username

was it not 'moomis18'?

She's actually pointed out a better subversion tactic. Scatter the meaning. Start #takingaknee for lots of other causes - NON-TRUMP related.
#takeaknee for the rohingyas
#takeaknee for the third world
#takeaknee for those who died in the holohoax
#takeaknee for fucking everything
TURN IT INTO A SIGN OF RESPECT!

Kaepernick's islamist girlfriend Nessa Diab radicalized him

dailycaller.com/2016/08/29/kaepernicks-communist-sympathizing-muslim-girlfriend-believed-to-be-behind-protest/

digits of truth

That's some tinder girl i don't talk to, she didn't post the story I screenshotted.

it says arrests

police don't arrest whites because of racism. your statistics are flawed

oh. well that's pry good because she's not very good lookin, just sayin

women? you know women are not humans and actually aliens right? i was told this by my ancestors

Pic related

So..."they" make their statement and target the flag and the anthem, but you are not allowed to react to the flag or the anthem. Yea, go get fucked, Stupid idiots

In general I think americans are pieces of shit, because the majority of them arent logical, and this is a photo is a good example.

They'll just call them Uncle Toms, like usual 2ez

They're literally protesting during thr anthem and not standing in front of the flag. This type of idiocy is lethal to a nation.

>you sound fat

Really demonstrates the mind of a bitch

>taking a knee during the national anthem plays and the flag is on display isnt about the national anthem or the flag

wew