Canada has just deemed October as:

Canada has just deemed October as:

>Muslim Heritage Month

so I'm formally requesting Kim Jong Un to just aim it this way. Stay out of this one, Trump!

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=uEClA-MayNU
raleighmasjid.org/how-to-pray/salah.htm
thestar.com/news/canada/2016/10/06/october-is-now-islamic-heritage-month-in-ontario.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marc_Lépine
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Damn this makes me want to crush you LEAVES even more.

Happy Muslim heritage month Canada!

m.youtube.com/watch?v=uEClA-MayNU
Audio book

Mashallah, LARPing mulatto Nazis and undesirable wh*Te subhumans should join us for Salah.

raleighmasjid.org/how-to-pray/salah.htm

my country is dead to me

i wonder how our indigenous population feels about this...

So what are you guys gonna do rape women and underage boys and stone people who disobey the Quran for a month.

Soon

topkek Burgers its LGBT month for you ...

htteepeee en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Month-long_observances#October

happy muslim heritage month canada!

As-Salaam-Alaikum, brother.

>topkek Burgers its LGBT month for you ...

I hate to break it to you, leaf, but because of your elected leader, now EVERY DAY is a gay pride celebration in your country.

We should annex this shithole and purge it before it becomes a hotbed for terrorism.

>Canada: Muslim Heritage Month
>US: Black History Month
Why is north America so fucking c u c k e d

You know what else is in October....Halloween! Grab you favourite towels and trigger the fuck out of people

Why do they get a month?

you really have to be an uneducated SJW piece of shit to think that muslim "heritage" needs acknowledgement
it's a religion of inbred goat-fuckers

Im so glad the south exists just so this shit never flies here.
God I love old fashioned deep rooted racsim

>Ontario

Well, fuck. You can bet I don't acknowledge this shit.

Does Canada have any similar holidays or are you fags just ripping off Black History Month?

This is your fucking pm.
How can he seriously be for every one of these causes at once?

He's such a horrible attention whore, he has the brain of a 15 year old who needs attention, he must not be content at all.

> *jealously* sits on the side lines wearing a head covering.

>meanwhile in mexico (also north america)

>Stay out of this one, Trump!
Pretty sure Trump already said he'd let Leafland burn.

It's for your own good.

Wait? A month long holiday for muslims? Who else gets this treatment in Canada?

Happy I wish I was fucking dead month
Oh wait that's every month!

I dont even think this is possible in Sweden

Canada, I still haven't given up hope.

I love you, stay strong.

Again fighting for the wrong side.

Kim Jong would never subject you to this

No we didnt.. please tell me this isn't true

>wh*Te
what is this crap, Shitskin?
Why are you ignorant, uneducated barbarians intentionally putting an asterisk in the word "white"? Is this more proof you don't belong in a Western civilization (one built by actual white people)? It sure looks like evidence.
So what does it mean?

Better step up your game m8

This is in Ontario

Haha fuckers I moved to Quebec City a month ago.

thestar.com/news/canada/2016/10/06/october-is-now-islamic-heritage-month-in-ontario.html

Welcome to Canada where our leader is a 12 year old boy trying to be popular with a country that would rather see him stoned to death in the streets

>October is Islamic heritage month
>Halloween
>Everyone dresses like a whore and drinks alcohol
k

Is so they can feel at home dressing like ghosts

Muslim History Month?

Will Trudeau mention the École Polytechnique massacre done by Gamil Rodrigue Liass Gharbi, aka Marc Lépine?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marc_Lépine

Will anyone mention Michael Zehaf-Bibeau, the guy who stormed the Parliament buildings, attempting to kill Stephen Harper?

muslim History Month.

spoken like a true canadian

>everything we've always said about feminism just being a tantrum about unattractiveness
Yeah, just carry that right across for "Islamic grievances against female immodesty."

they better not ruin Halloween for the rest of us

I hope they will focus on the massive slavery of both whites and blacks by muslim masters. Also let's not forget the centuries of attacks and oppression of southern europe.

That's a damn fine mustache sire. Looks like a jet.

>pic
why?

National Identity no longer means anything.

Welcome to the Alternative Right, fellow leaves. Your new Identity is derived from your European Heritage.

altright.com
twitter.com/RichardBSpencer

AYO HOL UP TYQUEEFA U BROKE MY HEART IMMA SHOOT MYSELF IN THE HEART IN FRON OF YOU TO SHOW YOU HOW MUCH MUH HART HURTZ GUR

sorry eh

give me the fucken link bud

Bit by bit this country will be ours.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

You pussies can't afford war, or have the balls to conquer a country within a decade. Let these words sink in - you are death by 1000 needles, not one sword. You have no honor.