"White" isn't an identity

Nobody know what "white" is, nobody knows what "white" means, there is no universal "white" culture or "white" values, the term "white" can only be used to adequately describe someone's appearance, it is not a fucking identity.

Protestant, Catholic, Jew, Muslim, these are identities. German, Irish, English, Italian, Arab, these are identities. Communist, capitalist, monarchist, nationalist, anarchist, these are identities. Even English-speaking, German-speaking, Arabic-speaking, Mandarin-speaking, Spanish-speaking, these are identities. But white, black, yellow, red, these are fucking colours, these are nothing, these are physical descriptors like blonde, brunette, redhead, tall, short, blue-eyed, brown-eyed etc... they are NOT identities for fuck's sake, these are your genes, there is no "white" culture any more than there is brunette culture.

Do not become deluded into thinking skin colour is an identity, it is a physical trait common to Europeans, which is also not an identity, it is simply a continent. Your identity is your nationality, your morals, your religion, your language, it is not your skin colour, to suggest so is to suggest Europe is mono-cultural, it is an attack on REAL identity. (((They))) are putting you into this category, it is a category created by (((them))), a category that is designated for destruction by (((them))), it is being used to corral you into a single pen for slaughter. If you are an American Anglo-Saxon Protestant then identify as one, if you are a German Bavarian Catholic then identify as one, but for fuck's sake, stop using "white" as anything more than a synonym for "European" or you will LOSE your real identity to this faux-identity created by the Jews in order to STRIP YOU of your real identity.

The "white race" doesn't exist but that doesn't mean a white ethnostate couldn't exist. Israel is the Jewish state, with "Jewish" having far more racial significance than religious. This is why you can't convert and go to Israel, or marry an Israeli kike and immigrate if you're Christian with the intention to convert.

>stop using "white" as anything more than a synonym for "European"
That's how Sup Forums uses it.

>Nobody know what "white" is, nobody knows what "white" means
European or someone of European descent. Not gonna read the rest of that shit.

Imagine being European and with a coherent identity then having Richard Spencer start lisping at you about how a Portuguese person and a Russian are the exact same thing.

All the other races can identify what white is. Whites can identify what white is when they tick the "white" box on censuses. Jews can self-identify as non-white and identify actual whites for extermination. It seems like you are the only one who is confused OP. Oh no, wait...

>"white"
>a synonym for "European"

You do know what white means. Sage.

More often than not I'm seeing the "white nationalist" meme thrown around as if there is or ever could be a "white nation" at all, what would a "white nation" look like? A united Europe all speaking the same language, under the same government, same religion, same general morality and political philosophy, it does not exist, and it can likely never exist, it is a ridiculous notion because within "white" there is still German, English, Irish, Scottish, Welsh, French, Swiss, Czech, etc... we are too diverse ourselves to be a single coherent nation.

I am "white" but it is far more useful to mention that I'm an anglo-saxon protestant right-wing nationalist, I'm not a French atheist communist despite both being "white" by definition.

white was memed into existence as an identity a long time ago. holding onto European identity if you're anything more than 5th generation is the worst meme. you're from the united states. the middle of the venn diagram between what you and someone from europe has in common is a tight pussy's worth.

segmenting yourself into a tiny identity is faggotry and just leads to further fragmentation of the white race. don't be tumblr-tier. obviously the US has built a conception of white identity, and it's a valid identity with a tradition and culture. i think your issue is that you're from canada. you should see a doctor for that, i hear you have universal healthcare.

Elaine is the only jewess I'd fuck

>Nobody know what "white" is, nobody knows what white means
The only people who say this are non-whites, leafs, swedes, and jews. We know what we are. Kill yourself.

"Whites," whatever they are, have shared enemies and therefore shared interests.

Kill yourself

>within "white" there is still German, English, Irish, Scottish, Welsh, French, Swiss, Czech
>within "black" there is still Kenyan, Nigerian, Somalian, Sudanese, Congolese, Zimbabwean, etc...

White means nothing more than "European", the only thing that you can get from bringing "white" into a discussion about politics is
>are greeks white?
>are sicilians white?
>are spanish white?
>are jews white?
>are finns white?
>are irish white?

You see how it just destroys the discussion? It puts Europeans all at-odds with one-another. Europeans need to accept that they all have their differences, being white is one surface-level commonality between us but it is not a definition about who we are in any but the most worthlessly general sense.

I's all of that, civilization, shared heritage, biology, culture

>Nobody know what "white" is, nobody knows what "white" means,

yea, same sentiment here

eyg shill

European-Americans are a more distinct group than "whites", I'd understand using that as an adequate description of yourself, especially those who have very many past generations living in America, I'd understand the same regarding Canada and Australia and anywhere Europeans colonized because obviously we are far less connected to our homelands than those who still live there. Still, European-American sounds better to me than "white American" because again the "white" thing brings into question just where the fuck "white" begins and ends, I've literally seen some retards suggest Turks are "white" when I can see absolutely no reason to say such a thing, or say quadroons are white, it is a ridiculously vague term.

Where are you getting these copy pastas from?

Literally none of those are white except maybe Finns, and white people know this. Unless of course they are Canadian or Swedish.

>it puts Europeans at odds with one another
No it does not. Europeans have different languages, foods, clothes, music, culture, but they all share in the same ideals. Niggers and Mudskins do not, and they dilute and destroy our cultures and our societies. That is what defines the white nation.

My ancestors are smiling at me imperial, can you say the same
>My ancestors are smiling at me imperial, can you say the same
My ancestors are smiling at me imperial, can you say the same
>My ancestors are smiling at me imperial, can you say the same

Apparently the Finns are almost an entirely different race of people.

>white thing brings into question just where the fuck white begins and ends
For the last time, the only people who don't know where it begins and ends are non-whites. And cultural marxists.

>but they all share in the same ideals
Not even English and Irish share the same ideals dude, let alone ALL EUROPEANS, that is an absurd suggestion. Even in single countries there are many Europeans who are communists that should be considered just as much an enemy as any Jew, you are seriously overestimating the capability by which Europeans can all see eye-to-eye, we have spent thousands of years warring with each other, is that not enough proof to say we have our own identities beyond "European"?

Tell that to BLM, because are they also that are creating differences and opposition beetween people using an inexistent african identity.

>Not even English and Irish share the same ideals
Irish aren't white.
>there are many Europeans who are communists that should be considered just as much an enemy as any Jew
And they are considered as such by whites.

Everybody understands what white is except for you so the question is not whether or not the term is too "vague", the question is whether or not you have the mental capacity to grasp abstract (although not so abstract really) ideas. Clearly you don't. Go back to school.

Like we done orientalism against non whites, they called us whites, with occidentalism. It's a common thing, this is how it start.