Other urls found in this thread:

snopes.com/being-single-is-a-disability/
youtube.com/watch?v=Juqm94sUV_E
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>october 2016

old news.

yes, your tax dollars will go toward buying prostitutes for these homely losers

well isn't it?
It seems like a dis-ability in that you are unable to fulfill one of your most basic needs.

Where do I apply for disability benefits?

How does it feel to be disabled?

Serious question.

Am disabled plz help

I just take the good parking spots, thanks.

Isaiah 4:1
"In that day seven women
will take hold of one man
and say, “We will eat our own food
and provide our own clothes;
only let us be called by your name.
Take away our disgrace!”

Wow, I can now collect disability checks for being a wizard apprentice I guess. Seems legit.

does this mean i can get gibs now?

Disability is just gonna be the new way to get welfare to people, and if you have social problems then you are fucked economically and financially in the modern economy, so you're gonna need welfare or else big problems.

I just don’t want to have kids with a fat land whale who’s fertility is dropping faster than her weight.

Its a trick you guys!
Hold the line!
Hold the line!

>2016

wow shocking and new development

This is ONLY for females.

One year later and I still haven't gotten my reparations. What gives?

can i get disability parking now

snopes.com/being-single-is-a-disability/

BTFO bY none other than SNOPES

Wasn't this from like a year ago? Haven't heard a single thing about it since then or before this.

>government issued girlfriends

I'm ready

pay up wagie

This. I can't find the right girl to bear children; where's my free qt 3.14?

Ok I kekked really hard

awesome, I get to claim disability benefits.

Until they issue you with a tumblr land whale

> wtf is goin on
I am disabled!
Come and sing this simple story
That user forgot - that life forgot
Don't you know user is disabled
Is disabled

>literally WHO says I have a disability
Now gib gibs

so how do I get my disability check for being a wizard?

Wow, so now I am disabled. Rip

regressives
degeneracy

and gibs will be issued to promote the female workforce?

Is it still considered a "failure" if I choose not to find one? If so, let me hand you the amount of fucks I'd give.

Oh shit, I'm all out. Sorry.

EXSCUSES OF DISTRACTION
TO COVERT YOUR ENVY
BITCH ASS NIGGA

Dude no, they'll have social studies degrees, and be feminist.

I better get some sort of compensation for this.

This is just for those currently without girlfriends though, right? If I had one before...I still get disability welfare right?

the triggered incels finally will get the treatment they usually get, as mentally ill fucks

>Feminism is a disability

This is most likely what's going on here. With the invention of sex bots, men will be forcefully allocated to batshit cray cray cat ladies.

>please kill meh

Now that I am disabled how do I get free autism gibs from the government? I want to get paid like niggers

LOOKS LIKE SOMEONE IS GONNA HAVE TO PAY!!!

P A Y

A

Y

gibs me women n monies n I make babes daddies ya dig honky

>tfw no qt trap gf(male)

So how do i get these benefits? Ive been single for over 6 years now

WHO is trying to justify it's existence again.
youtube.com/watch?v=Juqm94sUV_E

Does this mean I get my white German princess? Where do I apply?

How do they plan on treating this disability?

Underrated gif

I love how casually health professionals and the media puts it. The simple fact is that most women these days aren't fuckable... They are literally disgusting and useless slobs. Furthermore, they make no sense. They want everything while giving nothing in return. They will cheat, lie, steal, and give nothing in return.

The girls worth fucking know their price. You aren't getting any of that. Unless a Chad or loaded. It is nearly impossible to spread their legs otherwise. Men, sadly, resort to pua shit or endless listening to leykis in a quest to get tail worth fucking. Not to mention that these women have TOXIC personalities, and psychologically abuse their partner via cheating, money, and lies.

The result is a large group of males (over 60% of millennials) who have little to no experience dating or in relationships. And the suggestions by the media and healthcare institutions, to date, are hilarious... How about fuck off? Why aren't Men doing this...? Maybe because it's not worth the hassle of a nut. Maybe because dealing with and being with a woman is not exciting or beneficial anymore. They offer nothing a man can't get being alone except sex. Further, relationships breed jealousy and frustration. Only the biggest of faggots put up with it. Men are the silent protest sex, and the effects of an over femanized demands will devastate the birthrate and thus the country.

Does anyone feel physical pain upon seeing images like this. I mean acute physical and psychological anguish that makes you feel sick to your stomach and sends you into a deep depression because you know that A) even though you're a white male, you will not be able to have a woman like this as your wife. and B) Even if you COULD have a woman like this, you'd be disgusted with her and not want her because she's had sex with at least one other man and she hasn't saved herself for marriage like you have. Or, at worse, she's a secret mudshark behind that innocent exterior. ?

Being a virgin white male in my mid 30's, and not having settled in a career yet, my despondency grows with each passing day.

Wait, does this mean Incels are now a protected class?!

Can I get gibs?

I'm a virgin white male in my mid 30s... 100% by choice... I am on my second career and I am not wealthy by any means but I am ok in the money department... I have had hot girls throw themselves at me to the point that my dad has asked me if I was gay but I knew they were sluts and plus I have some emotional damage inflicted by my mom so I'd be disingenuous to ignore that... but in any event... yeah... slim pickings out there... the only girls available at this age are almost always not worth having for one giant glaring reason or another... I feel like I'll have to date 10 years younger but the problem with that is I've already done it twice and I ended it quickly knowing it wasn't right because the maturity discrepancy was a boner killer.

nice

Does that mean that I can apply for a monthly check now?

Virgin by choice here as well, A christian so I'm trying to do what God would want me to do there. I just want to find that innocent, sweet, soft hearted but redpilled young lady who is completely content being a stay at home wife who paints or knits in her spare time or something. Like a girl from 'little house on the prairie'. But women nowadays are all such toxic whores that it hurts.

Why the fuck would you save yourself for marriage? Even more so why would you keep trying to save yourself at the age of 30! And you don't have a career yet? No wonder you can't get laid if you have weird beliefs and no real job. Trust me becoming normie is far better than the life your living.

Do I get NEETbux?

Keep the neetbux coming lads.

Note that it says sexual partner and nothing about marriage.

Plenty of refugees need sexua! Partners. Time to make a new law GermAny

Who hurt you?

Awesome! I can use this extra cash to upgrade my Star Citizen set up!

>tfw officially been disabled for all my life

fugg

Big if true

What are my treatment options, OP?

Wow. I read The Bible once over a decade ago. Can't believe I forgot this verse. Isaiah saw it all didn't he?

That verse has probably been relevant many times. History is merely repeating. Conservatism will prevail again one day. Have hope.

An acquaintance of mine got on full disability for depression. One of the things he had to prove was the inability to make and keep relationships. He reported that he and his 5 yr gf had broken up but still live together as friends and now his 1 yr relationship with someone else might break up.

He was approved.

Meanwhile I havent met a single soul worth dating since my ex-bf died in 2004.

The Jews are going to put /r9k/ into the insane asylum gulag to prevent the Beta Uprising

yikes

Are you a trap?

>trust in God
or
>trust some guy on the internet with dubious intentions

really activates my almonds.

It comes down to faith in the end, and even considering everything else I'd rather be pure and have a pure wife (or none at all) than taint myself and be with a slut who has slept around and doesn't appreciate me.

Mind you that doesn't mean it doesn't hurt... it does.. a LOT. But I guess that's the price we all have to pay to be this close to the rapture and the end times.

The Eternal Virgin strikes again.

shit we're in the circuit now

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
how is it normal getting government money to change sex, but it's mentally ill keeping to yourself not find a partner

Step 1. By a round-ticket to Las Vegas and rent a car. Should be

No offense my dude, but fucking harlots is degenerate, and against the law of God. The rest is probably good advice... I just hate the idea of being chained to a job that I'm definitely going to hate for 30 years and working my ass off just to suffer there.

>taint being the appropriate word, as the 'innocent' hyperslut will want to rub her spunk-filled anus on your face, defiling your purity definitively.
>Chad is happy to oblige

No not that "trump baby boom" pic!!!

WHERE'S MY FREE MONEY?!

I need my gib payments and my hooker therapy.

The future is going to awesome.

Bring on the globalist-sponsored good boy points and tendies.

So now if the white girls don't want the Muslim immigrants, some white girls will be provided to them anyway???

I guess 31 year old gay virgins like me are above disabled. Big Disabled? Yeah.

I'm not even good at jokes. Sheesh.

disabled cant own forearms. So if you cant get a girlfriend you'll be neutered militarily.

>against the law of God
point at this tard and laugh

They saw /r9000/

Where are my gibs then?

>But I guess that's the price we all have to pay to be this close to the rapture and the end times.

yeah nutcase confirmed

>2D will always win

Neetlife here I come. God bless America.

Jesus, Midnight is hot

Not worth talking about.

>Plenty of refugees need sexua! Partners.
Yeah, does this mean the flood of refugees who can't find sexual partners, and who then rape, will be let off because of their disability?

Pretty cool desu
I have lots of money and free time, I suffer no stress from dating etc.

Ass giantess is better