PTSD FLASHBACKS

PTSD FLASHBACKS

REPLACED

As far as Future Trunks is concerned, our Goku died when Cell blew up. His reaction was more rational than impulsive; he had no reason to believe that Goku was anyone but Black.

It's kind of visually implied that his PTSD was triggered though

not gonna lie, im hyped as fuck

too bad base trunks is nothing compared to base Goku

WE NEED GIFS OF BASED BLACKED GOKU

I vaguely remember Future Trunks being way more buff.

No big deal, Goku can still be surprised.

Once upon a time Goku was also buff user.

starving on animal food and some canned meat is bad for gains apparently

Why Blackaroto is levitating a donnut?

NTR

?

So, why is his hair suddenly blue?

so either A) he is from a different time line where he didn't go back to fight with them or
B) it's just ptsd and he comes to his senses early next episdoe
he can't just forget.

probably to make a distinction between the timelines, I guess? or maybe the hair color changes with age.

Use the catalog

True i miss buff goku and better artstyle

He was and stopped like it was whatever didn't even changed his expression. If you were refering to that moment

>blue hair

I'll be sorely disappointed if Black Goku isn't really Goku.

Even Bulma said to young Trunks if the person inside the capsule is a young man with "blue hair"
Purple hair future Trunks has been rectoned, deal with it.

Why is his hair blue now

Honestly I really like the theory that Black is Goten, rather than Goku, but the timeline would require some fuckery to make it work.

Then why is kid trunks' hair purple

yfw Black Goku is Professor Zoom, a mad genius from the future who got obsessed with Goku he replicated his god-like power and is able to morph his body into anything (because of the clouds)

The most logical thing is for him to be Goten desu.

I like it too, best friends in other timeline and enemies at the other add a lot to the drama.

A is incorrect because it was already established that this is the same Future Trunks from the Cell arc.

Are Future Trunks memories flashbacks or flash forwards?

Super being poorly written as is I wouldn't put it past them to have Trunks autistically blame present Goku.

BG being Goten is literally the only explanation that makes some sense and wouldn't be a huge badly-written asspull.

So there's 0% chance of it being true. I can already tell his true identity is going to be complete bullshit.

Goten was concieved after Goku had his heart attack though. That's when he died in Trunks' timeline

Meaning It's impossible for him to be Goten, the only way he might be related to Goku is if he's a kid Gohan had shortly after Goku's death he didn't know about.

Does Goten have any personality outside of being Goku's second son he conceived before the Cell Games?

We established in the previous arc that no two universes are exactly the same. Even the main universe's sister universe had an Earth that was completely destroyed by the current time. Something as small as "time of conception" in the grand scheme is nitpicking.

Whose to say that something as small as Future Trunks' arrival and warning of the androids wasn't more than enough to push back Goten's originally planned conception.

He was meant to be more, but editor shenanigans pushed him to the side to make way for Goku to return in the Buu arc, I believe.

Then where the fuck was he when Gohan and Trunks were off defending Earth? Where was he when Chichi was old and senile?

>6 universes being destroyed gets mentioned
>Suddenly Black Goku
Chekhov's gun.

The earrings that Black is wearing are commonly associated with kais throughout the series.

That would imply he's had some kind of interaction with them, which is all but confirmed seeing how prominent this never seen before kai is presented in the new OP.

If he was kidnapped by a Kai at birth during the chaos of #17 and #18's rampage a lot of unexplained things would come to make sense.

>Why is he so much more powerful than Trunks? He was trained by gods.
>How could Goku come back to life in a timeline in which the topic of Dragon balls has always been avoided despite tons of mass death? He's not Goku and he never died.
>Where has he been all this time, and why did he just show up now? He's been in training.
>Why is his name something as simple as "Black"? If he was taken as a child he would never know his birth name or his heritage, which would also explain why he refers to Trunks as "Saiyan", as if it doesn't include him.

To be honest, most likely they're just going to go with "Black is Goku who was resurrected and being mind controlled by a Kai", but the Goten theory works fine.

If toriyama is doing a mithology gag (mai) and beerus is always after the strongests people of the world, Why hasnt we met Arale again?

>da black goku is now canon

I made this thread ten minutes earlier you daft piece of shit. Look at the posting times

we did though, a couple episodes ago

Arale showed up in a filler episode just a few weeks ago where Goku lost control of his powers and started teleporting to random people around the world.

Please don't skip half the series and then ask "why did this thing that totally happened not happen yet".

>Goku Black actually reels back from Trunk's masenko and has to dodge his sword, meaning that those attacks pose some kind of threat to him
>Teleports to place where Beerus and Whis are

I hope this is just a troll arc that lasts 3 episodes due to the main villain being gibbed right as he appears by god-level opponents

Otherwise why would Mai be so prominent in the OP when she dies in the first fucking episode

>most likely they're just going to go with "Black is Goku who was resurrected and being mind controlled by a Kai"
Last week anons were claiming Black's dark ki was part of the mind control but it was just to show Black is evil.

I think Toriyama will go for the simple route and give the fans what they have been asking for years, an evil AU Goku. Not controlled or Goten

> Mai is particularly grateful, and even holds Trunks by the hand, scandalizing Pilaf and Shu.

TORIYAMA!!!!

It would also be impossible for mai to be there then because she would be ancient by this point of not for that wish on the dragon balls done during the whole beerus thing. So honestly anything can happen if trunks can plow a woman who by all regards should be easily in her 60-70s

It's a Spirit Bomb with its colors reversed

why didn't Trunks asked to borrow the main timeline dragon balls when he first came in the show?

>borrow DBZ
>resurrect everyone
>???
>profit

The dragon probably can't grant wishes in different time periods

what about the universes tournament then? didn't they fight for taking the last dragon ball?

I don't really watch Super so please don't eat me out

Goten, wasn't planned. He was a happy accident

Black goku looks too young to be normal goku

>his parents love the alternate version of their son more than their actual child
kek

I could dig the theory if instead of being Goten, it was Gohan's son because then they don't have to explain all that much away, just that Gohan had a son, he was kidnapped and assumed dead, Gohan trains Trunks then dies, etc.

Gohan's son was kidnapped to be trained in the case that Buu was to ever show up, and maybe he did and was taken out right away by Black, and soon after, he was already insane or became insane and decided to fuck with Trunks because Trunks got to be with the father he didn't get to or something. Now the Kai that trained him is on his way.

They made their wish sometime before the Andriods and became babies, as they had no idea the dragon could grant 2 wishes during RoF.

where all the kais and immortal entities in the future trunks timeline? are we to assume the androids killed them 2? did they kill magic?

>finally save timelime from evil androids
>evil Goku suddenly appears and murders everyone you know and love
And then as soon as Trunks raises his powerlevel enough to fight Black, Babbidi will then come knocking and wake up Buu, too I bet

>Kais giving a fuck about anything

There's not enough people alive in Trunks' time for Babbidi to use their energy to bring back Buu, he would have brought him back to life a long time ago if there was.

I thought a fight between vegeta and goku is enough to wake him up

Because of how strong they are, there's not really anyone left to do that in Future Trunks' timeline.

>SSJ4 still doesn't exist

WHAT THE FUCK

Fuck your god shit.

Golden ape and beyond is the real ultimate power.

Trunks and black

Babbidi better get to Earth fast before they kill him then.

The green Kai clearly cares. I can't see Toriyama making a kaioshin an antagonist, especially since he was seen standing with Trunks and Mai.

At least present Trunks is still able to get some hand holding from his lady.

>yfw Black Goku K.O.'s Beerus in one hit.

What the fuck is even the point? Black would get his ass handed to him in before he can blink if Beerus (or even worse, Whis) decides he needs a beating.

You could say the same about Frieza, yet look at RoF.

They are not going to intervene, both of them think it will be very good training for Goku and Vegeta.

i don't know exactly what it is but there is something really cool about goku vegeta beerus and whis hanging out together

maybe is just beerus, he makes everything better

goku face though

I was wondering, when Super Buu started killing off humanity, the influx of souls caused King Yenma to send Vegeta to solve shit despite him being weaker.

With what the Androids were doing and Goku Black, why didn't he send a deceased Z-Fighter? Goku and Gohan would have continued training in Other World.

Well we can say Trunks was probably close to Goku's strength in the cell saga. If he teleported back to his timeline he would be the strongest person there. Sure he could send them back but by the time they could train to be strong enough its too late. Also how could he send Goku back if Goku black IS Goku?

Trunks should just agree

He can't. His suffering will not end so easily.

Why is it that Gohan's death was traumatic enough to push him to Super Saiyan, but losing his mother and girlfriend in the same day does jack squat?

What's wrong with it ?

It would be great if we got some real character growth. Stuff like Future trunks talking to young mai, telling her that he failed to protect her tearfully. Talking to his young self and telling him to always protect Mai

but this fucking series will just have something really fucking stupid like Bulma making up bullshit and saying FTrunks is just a relative

Because he's losing the will to live.

No, what we need is good fucking fights. I don't give two shits about you fucking shippers, or the zany zesty adventures of the Pilaf gang.

>Bulma not telling her son the truth

For what purpose? That would be fucking stupid. Plus they call him by the same name, so he is probably putting two and two together.

Pilaf gang and kid Trunks/Goten are in the OP now so they probably play some role. In the NEP Chichi shows up which means Goten will likely come up again. The question is what role do they play, since Mai's VA said she would be voicing her in every single episode of this arc.

Because somehow he is the ultimate beta now. He's already given up any hope of fighting and is putting everything in running to the other timeline.

There is more then a couple issues I don't get though. If Goku Black has to dodge/block Trunks' base form cat food diet self then what exactly fucking happened when it was Trunks on a good diet? And how is it suposed to pose as a threat to the main universe? Why wasn't this shit answered instead of all the waste of time that was episode 47?

Find out next time on Dragon Super episode 49!

MaixTrunks doujinshi when?

There will probably be some flashbacks of the non-PTSD kind in upcoming episodes that hopefully explain that. If there's not, then that's really a missed fucking opportunity to flesh out F. Trunks and F. Mai as well as F. Bulma.

Dat sexy ssj4 voice makes me hard as fuck.

The design of black is growing on me

Shit is cool

He is literally Turles with Goku's body and palette swap Paikuhan's robe.

>VLC

Silly user, you'll get Mai and Bulma getting BLACK

You can pin point the exact moment his heart breaks.

Does Goku have any personality outside of wanting to fight?

Wanting to eat :^)

I'm surprised they're gonna reveal Black to Goku next week already.

Figured we'd get an episode of info dump and "Haha, you're me from the future?" To Trunks and some more Mai shit because I can't get enough.

The way Shu is drawn in Super bugs me.

Its so cheap. He used to be really cute.

Wow I forgot that masenko exist