Gantz

About to read this , what am I in for?

A crazy ride. Great first half, underwhelming second half.

Ha reminds me of berserk in that aspect.

extreme but convincing use of CGI (as opposed to what some do) and batshit insane everything

I fucking loved that manga, specialy the part of the room of truth.

The series got so insane at times.

You're about embark on a fucking journey my friend, so you best prepare yourself.

And what a hell of a journey it was.

Best girls dying to soon

Everything beside the vampire arc is really good.

lots and lots of crying

You know, Gantz was retarded as hell in the end, but it was great overall anyway.

I think it's actually underrated, despite having literally the worst manga ending of all time.

I really loved when all the other teams started showing up, I just wish it was executed better

Oh come on Sup Forums, the ending wasn't THAT bad. It was just kinda generic and didn't live up to the crazy expectations the rest of the manga had led you to have.

spoiler because op might still be here

It was great when it was just a mysterious death game with aliens. Once the author tried to set up an actual plot things went to shit.

I didn't like it.
Also Kei Kishimoto is one of the worst characters I've seen on manga.

All the hot chicks die, and some ugly plain bitch wins the MC's cock.

Also 3 or 4 entertaining arc's that turns to absolute shit, with a rushed ending.

Remember when everyone thought Gantz was that fat german lady?

That was fun.

One Piece.

what the fuck was the point of the fat autistic lady again? What was her relevance to the plot? I feel like the author just forgot about her in place of lolspacealiennazis

Don't forget the part where the Pop Idol will be reborn and give birth to her clone boyfriends reincarnation, and his original's crush who had a frequent encounter with a dog that liked to lick her pussy, who's code name was "Butter Dog"

2 words:
Nurarihyon Mission

>remembering the vampire arc

Man that was weird

vampire arc would have been actually good if they were introduced in a good way but it just looked like Oku pulled it straight out of his ass.

I'm also reading it and the first half had been pretty fun but now i'm at the "vampire" arc and its just kinda boring.

it picks back up but it takes a little bit

I'm at chapter 230, when will it pick up again?

>Vampires save the day in the Osaka arc

Looking forward to that sword cleave in Gantz:O

Good interesting start ending underwhelmingly. The same thing that plagued most series.

Kei is the best character in my opinion

pretty soon

sex with giant aliens

>that one guy whos defining character trait is that he fucks all the female looking aliens
Truly the best character

what was wrong with the ending? I thought it was alright

tomb raider

>Vampires destroying everything figuratively and literally

>manga is about a deathgame where you're forced to hunt aliens hiding amongst humans
>suddenly
>hey its me ur brother
>i know no one ever mentioned me at any point up till now but here i am
>also im in a gang but im in trouble
>also everyone is a vampire
Why did this happen?

It's both my favorite and most hated manga.
It's a bittersweet ride.

They want to explain that vampires are actually aliens and those that sparkle should be caught.

The ending is better when you bingeread the whole thing. I can see how people who read it as it was released would be really disappointed though.

EVERYTHING looks like a giant asspull, and it's great because you never know what to expect

A really shitty ending

Um, racist.

Realistic.

He's transracial so it's OK

the whole killing spree mini arc was fun

edgy as fuck but fun

The entire final arc is just awful, despite all the hype around it.

And then that awful arc ends in the worst way possible: By pretty much nothing happening.

However, up until then, Gantz was great. Yes, I even enjoyed it when the vampires showed up, that shit was hilarious.

This was weirdly vague i couldn't tell if he was in black face or gantz started white face

Putting on blackface before committing a crime is actually pretty fucking brilliant, I'm surprised it isn't done more often.

What was the Osaka arc about? That nurarihyon and tiddy monster shit?
Theres gonna be a movie about it

Yeah, it's the one when the guy decides to attempt to kill it by raping it

Bullshit, it's some of the worst CGI use in the industry. It looks fucking awful.

I enjoyed it more than what I expected, the vampire guy fucking shit up was fun and the shooting mini arc was great despite being so fucking edgy.

Pic related was also entretaining

Pretty much the best manga ever made with the worst ending ever made at the same time.

Find out yourself nigger.

god sent the technology to humans using a fat bitch as an intermediary

Was I high as fuck or did I see a giant alien being with its face hallowed out replace by a pug telling humanity there's no god?

Who was Sebastian?

Was the gantz anime good, i never tried it and just went for the manga.

Prepare for a crazy, up and down ride that unfortunately ends rather anti climatically. Seriously after the Osaka mission it is pretty much downhill from there.

Man, Muscle Rider was such a great character. I'm glad he got happy ending (I presume) with that hot chick Mary

Great fun.

Takes a dip in quality after the hiatus. Ending is also rushed and lackluster

dissapointment

That was hilariously silly the first time I saw that.

Hes a true hero of humanity, everybody should aspire to be that man.

A manga with some good art and interesting concepts in the first ten or so volumes before turning to shit. Characters are terrible, plot complete nonsense and the whole thing feels like cynical nihilism with a shit eating grin in a "I'm actually getting away with this" way. Not gonna say you should ignore it, but it's really not good.

Cherry is best boy.

>ywn pop Cherry's cherry

You mean fuck alien pussy?

Exactly.

Alrighty then. Just needed some verification. Though really you might die so go out fucking someone!

Finished 3rd part a month ago. What a ride...

A thread full of fags.
Here is the only reason to read it!

True. That's one reason to read it.

>I'm surprised it isn't done more often.
Being black would probably result in a higher chance of getting shot to death

You're an idiot

Lara Croft?

That joke will never not be funny. Because it is true that she does have an eerie resemblance to Laura Croft.

a shitty ending

>the creator of the black ball showed themselves
>their actual reason to make the black ball is to allow other races to face against those aliens
>humans of multi-nation praised them as gods
>"lol we don't even care about your welfare" and left

Could it get more stupid than this?

>Could it get more stupid than this?
Not in this series.

What did they mean by this?

>the alien wasn't slightly stimulated at all

Won't blame her. That should be as small as an ant to them.

Yep.

Besides sext alien chicks and whatnot are there any hot dudes in this? asking for a friend.

It wouldn't work normally. He only needed the blackface until he got transported by Gantz.

>watch the anime
>hesitating
>more hesitating
>whining about consequences of hesitating
>right back to hesitating
>hot girl dies due to hesitating
>whine about her completely avoidable death
>hesitate some more

They always give the guy on top credit, but no body ever seems to cheer for the dude fucking her nipple...

>They are just standing there
>clapping

This will never be not weird

>it was implied that the alien woman wanted to get it on with Kei
>nothing ever happened

God dammit

>Wouldn't clap for his buddy banging an alien
What kind of fucking Spock-ass friend are you.

Disappointment

The whole outcome is weird.

>alien totally winning with better weapons
>suddenly humans are winning

There was literally a whole episode where they just stood there yelling at each other that they need to shoot an alien.

The pacing of the anime was all kinds of fucked up.

Probably Americans.

Man so much things would go through my head beside clapping 2bh

Fucking gantz magic guns man.

Shit just explode or get crushed. But they stil should not just have won just like that.

shitty ending aside, gantz:g does look a bit promising

Jesus you really are some kind of spock...

Kirk:Hey you pointy eared space elf, I'm gonna go nail that 3 million year old orange space alien with 9 heads who only speaks in german riddles
Spock: Captain that doesn't seem logical, her species genitalia are in no way compatible with your human biology
Kirk: Pshhh way to be a nerd elf ears
Spock: Captain her fluids are highly corrosive
Kirk: Dude, could you be a bro for just a second
Spock: A second is a very short amount of time, such an act would be illogical.

Don't think just act, you and your friend against all odds have made contact with an alien species and your buddy manages to get a chance to have sex with it you better damn clap, otherwise, can you even call yourself a friend?

>How to be that one retard character that dies early 101: Don't think just act

1. Aliens were heavily outnumbered
2. Their ships had a massive fucking achilles heel
3. Gantz weaponry was leagues above theirs